Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Graduation day today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Graduation day today

May 11, 2013, 9:20 AM

I don't often talk about myself, but I'm going to anyway. Today I graduate from law school, something my Clemson degree prepared me for and helped get me into. It has been a tough 3 years for me and my family, who sacrificed a lot for me to complete this dream.

I'm guessing Crump is thinking "how can someone who acts like he has the maturity of a middle school kid graduate law school?" Well Crump, I'm here to tell you...I just don't know. Got lucky I guess.

:)

Thanks to all of tnet for keeping me sane during long hours of study time and many all-nighters I had to pull. It was certainly a healthy distraction for me (except when I was logged on during class).

Now on to that whole bar thingy (and not the kind of bar I'd prefer).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Congrats dude! That's awesome. I didn't know you were in

May 11, 2013, 9:25 AM

law school either. I was kinda thinking the middle school thing myself ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I thought middle school was hard, until this

May 11, 2013, 9:32 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

attorney's are like atom bombs, both sides have to have them

May 11, 2013, 9:29 AM

but once you use them, they fack everything up.

and don't think for a minute this gets you a better parking space or an office with a window. we'll expect twice as much nonsense from you around here now.

ok, now that the prereq is out of the way, enjoy this day with your family. you've all earned it as i'm sure you know.

congratz on your accomplishment gwp!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha! Fair enough and thanks dsp!***

May 11, 2013, 9:32 AM

The bigger question is.. once he gets a real job, which

May 11, 2013, 9:38 AM [ in reply to attorney's are like atom bombs, both sides have to have them ]

client will he charge all of his Tigernet time to?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll charge them to Crump, at $550 an hour he should

May 11, 2013, 9:41 AM

probably just give me orange level donation fo life

You know what else this means? Now that you're gonna be

May 11, 2013, 9:50 AM

a practicing attorney, this opens up a whole plethora of jokes for all of us. At your expense, of course ;)

I'd be disappointed if there were no jokes about it!***

May 11, 2013, 11:32 PM

Congratulations to you! That's quite an accomplishment.***

May 11, 2013, 10:22 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Thank you very much, I appreciate it Smiling Tiger***

Congrats.

May 11, 2013, 11:28 AM

Congrats. Welcome to the legal profession .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you!***

Congrats.

May 11, 2013, 11:28 AM

Congrats.

May 11, 2013, 11:29 AM

Congrats! What's the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

May 11, 2013, 12:16 PM

One is a scum sucking bottom dweller and the other one is a fish.

Courtesy of my brother the lawyer and fellow Clemson grad!

Thank you, and so it begins...

May 11, 2013, 11:33 PM

;)

congrats!******

May 11, 2013, 1:17 PM

Thanks TigerNet Recruiting!

May 11, 2013, 11:34 PM

As always, I love what you all do here!

Hey, GWP, do you know why they bury lawyers 8 ft deep?

May 11, 2013, 1:27 PM

'Cause really deep down, they're good people. ;)

Congrats! I hope your mom still thinks you're a drug-dealing pimp. It would break her heart to find out what you're really doing. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

LOL! Thanks D78...I appreciate it***

May 11, 2013, 11:35 PM

Congrats

May 12, 2013, 6:23 AM

Hope you have a successful career. Good luck to you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Father G!***

May 12, 2013, 6:26 PM

But, does this mean that the likes of DSP, LBU, Dave,

May 12, 2013, 6:49 AM

Bob, Franc and their ilk have to watch their P's and Q's? I for Juan promise to behave lest I find some strange paper in the mail...you know, the Cease and Desist type with letterhead that reads:

GWPTiger, Attorney-Out-Law
"Specializing in Personal Injury and Insult...a la TigerNet"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I mailed that yesterday

May 12, 2013, 6:27 PM

;)

my son just got his para-legal degree tuesday.

May 12, 2013, 7:13 AM

he goes for his "bar" (actually certification) this coming friday and saturday.

as a new lawyer, ya need a new para-legal! jk, as a new lawyer, i'd want experienced help, myself.

p.s. congrats!

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, and congrats to sgt tiger jr!***

May 12, 2013, 6:28 PM

Congrats GWP

May 12, 2013, 6:56 PM

when will I get to see you in one of those commercials....."Have you recently been injured in an accident?!?!"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Thanks Dave! The first one airs next week.***

May 13, 2013, 1:44 PM

Do we get Clemson or Tigernet rates?***

May 13, 2013, 1:54 PM

have you seen his posts?

May 13, 2013, 2:22 PM

low-rate comes to mind.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone told me once about

May 13, 2013, 2:26 PM

posting pics for points!!

wth

oh yeah, it was Pat!!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Congrats GWPTiger! Oh, and don't worry...I've already

May 13, 2013, 2:53 PM

explained to Crump that you can't help it

;)

null

what's the difference between a rooster and a lawyer?

May 14, 2013, 2:28 PM

When a rooster wakes up in the morning, the first thing he thinks about is clucking defiance.

Oh, and congrats... big accomplishment, you should be proud.

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: Graduation day today

May 14, 2013, 2:38 PM

Congrats GWP! I had no idea you were in law school... I just thought you liked playing leap frog with unicorns.

What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a

May 14, 2013, 2:52 PM

dead lawyer in the road?

A: There are skid marks in front of the skunk.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic