Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high

May 6, 2013, 4:11 PM

expectations? If some poster on here asks if our expectations are too high, then I would say, what the he!l is wrong with having high expectations?

We're Clemson d@mnit, we should have high expectations! We should expect that our football team is going to come out and kick the ever loving crap out of every team they line up against. Isn't that why we give so much time and money to the program? Isn't that what we should expect in return?

Good gracious, we have a team with 2 of the highest paid coordinators in the country...so shouldn't we expect our team come out and play hard and get results? Dabo seems to be a great leader and he himself has the same high expectations of his team, so why shouldn't we?

People on here talk about being tired of not getting respect from the national media, yet they turn around and say they would prefer to be the underdog. Those two ideas are not compatible. We need to expect our team to kick the crap out of Georgia, South Carolina, and every team in between. To he!l with these nancy posts about our expectations being too high.

I say go Tigers, 14-0! Let's cheer these boys on to Pasadena and make every team that steps onto the field in Death Valley regret it.

I have high expectations of this 2013 Clemson Tiger football team, and I'm d@mn proud of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high

May 6, 2013, 4:13 PM

Allright... who stole GWP's id and made an inteligent post?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intelligent has two "l's"....NaNaNaNaNaNa...Payback is h3ll.***

May 6, 2013, 4:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Intelligent has two "l's"....NaNaNaNaNaNa...Payback is h3ll.***

May 6, 2013, 4:16 PM

Hell has an "e".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

That won't computerificate....***

May 6, 2013, 4:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That won't computerificate....***

May 6, 2013, 4:26 PM

I know... if you try to poot you may need to change the depends.

I am implying you wear old people diapers.

You should rush on out to the local drug store for

May 6, 2013, 4:36 PM

Implodium....You know, the new drug for diarrhea of the mouth....Stock up well, my Friend. lol

Does that mean fornicate with a computer?

May 6, 2013, 7:50 PM [ in reply to That won't computerificate....*** ]

I mean I've done some freaky stuff but, yeah, I've got one USB port open so I'll give it a try. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean...it will actually fit in a

May 6, 2013, 7:54 PM

USB port ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I haven't tried it yet.

May 6, 2013, 9:01 PM

I've shoved it in some stange places when I was drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djYz6p3i-t0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven't seen that video before lol***

May 6, 2013, 9:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Intelligent has two "l's"....NaNaNaNaNaNa...Payback is h3ll.***

May 6, 2013, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Intelligent has two "l's"....NaNaNaNaNaNa...Payback is h3ll.*** ]

POOT!

Pernt for ya!!***

May 6, 2013, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Intelligent has two "l's"....NaNaNaNaNaNa...Payback is h3ll.*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

^^^ misspelled intelligent and ghey...

May 6, 2013, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high ]

but seriously; i found an "l" you can borrow...

oh what the hey, keep it.

;)

this message was approved by engrishisnotmy1stlanguagekrzy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2013, 4:30 PM

Nothing wrong with high expectations....it's the unreal expectations that cause problems.

Would it be unreal to expect this team to win every

May 6, 2013, 4:31 PM

regular season game, and then the ACCCG?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Would it be unreal to expect this team to win every

May 6, 2013, 4:34 PM

No, but it would be unreal to expect the Clemson Tigers Football Team to go undefeated before the bowl game.

May 6, 2013, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high ]

I agree I have unreal expectations that Gamecock losers like yourself will stay on their board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 6, 2013, 4:36 PM

I say yes....because you play us at WB. You will say no because you think this is your year. Problem is...neither of us know. Tajh could get hurt against UGa or another team and that would be a game changer. I say we win regardless. IMO

Or Clowney could quit; your QB's get arrested; Spurrier

May 6, 2013, 4:39 PM

have a sex change operation, and Williams-Brice implode...all of which would be dire for you Gamecocks...and delicious to Tiger fans. lol

Re: Or Clowney could quit; your QB's get arrested; Spurrier

May 6, 2013, 4:41 PM

I thoughT Spurrier already had the sex change... he has #####.

You say that because you are a coot. But even a coot would

May 6, 2013, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high ]

admit that it is not unreal to expect Clemson to win at WB. Are those high expectations? Yes, but are they unreal? No. You are confusing the two, which is not surprising.

May 6, 2013, 4:40 PM

Lol...it's just because I am a Gamecock. You will not find me bashing your program though. I have Clemson grads in my family I also have So. Car. grads so I pull against Clemson on our gameday.

Can you be more specific, we can't tell who the

May 6, 2013, 4:44 PM

heck you're responding to.

It's ok, using the internet can be hard.

May 6, 2013, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Can someone tell me what's wrong with having high ]

I don't think you know how to message board.

Big mistake in your headline: needs an "a" before the word

May 6, 2013, 4:53 PM

high...and nothing to follow! lol

^^^Smoked the first weed.***

May 6, 2013, 4:58 PM

May 6, 2013, 5:04 PM

I was replying to hartin. I hate using my tablet because it limits my response....sorry. I'll be home soon...lol.

Accountability should follow expectations.

May 6, 2013, 9:07 PM

You can have low expectations and zero accountability or high expectations and high accountability. But high expectations with zero accountability will never mix.

I agree completely***

May 6, 2013, 9:45 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic