Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NOTICE: When I die (soon I fear) my GF is to let y'all know
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

NOTICE: When I die (soon I fear) my GF is to let y'all know

Jan 29, 2014, 6:47 PM

when, how or why I died...maybe with some nice words to you..about me, hopefully. And, it's in my will to be cremated and sprinkled on the PAW after a big win (maybe with luck vs Coots in DV some year) as well as in some coastal water.

So, when you see a post & heading stating "Lightbulb" BiLLy has gone on...then believe it & weep (if that makes your day), or laugh (knowing I'm actually doing better for leaving), or remember me (for all those hundreds..no, thousands of terrible silly posts about Sangria, Russell Wilson, broken hip, shag dancing, taking a trip with 9 year old Son to ND game in 1979, bragging about writing terrible boring sports articles for school newspaper before there was paper or "Hartins"..OR that I interviewed Coach Frank Howard while he was checking out my date.

Saying, I'm setting you uP some fun or celebration in the near future for this Old ClemSON bOY..and that it's been fun even though I've wasted hundreds..No, thousands of precious hours which could have been spent better on practicing my Shag Dance moves, or boating, or selling more bulbs, or having two hands on my Rum/Colas and not spilling & wasting so much. But, know I've enjoyed the long ride on TigerNet getting to know many of you through your posts/comments/critiques/advice.

And YEs..I sheepishly confess that my keyboard on the old "Satellite" model Toshiba computer was without some of the needed keys..and the reason my posts were so difficult to read..and the reason some of you stayed annoyed with, kidding with or mocking me.

Well, when I die I guarantee that most of you haven't had half as much fun as I have when writing with gusto to express my thoughts about Clemson Sports..doing it because I felt I could rely on each & every one of you to be there, to care, to inquire, to critique, to voice your opinion or to communicate back to me..but more importantly I posted knowing there was a person out there on the Orange internet who liked Clemson as much or more than I did which made it a pleasure & a sport worthy of my time. Thanks!

Until then, SiNcErElY.."LiGhTbULb" BiLL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is depressing Bill

Jan 29, 2014, 6:51 PM

Here's to many more long years for you, T-Nets favorite poster (well, 2nd favorite to Hartins)

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna tear up when your bf passes along the news

Jan 29, 2014, 6:57 PM

I thought I was the definition of a homer until I started reading your propaganda. And I enjoy it just as much as the other folks at the bait shop.

Luckily, we just got WiFi at the worm farm I'm employed at so I don't miss a beat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NOTICE: When I die (soon I fear) my GF is to let y'all know

Jan 29, 2014, 6:57 PM

Honestly your selective use of CaPS in that last post kind of ruined the mystique of you LBB...I thought you had no idea you couldn't type worth a S**t.

In all seriousness....I always enjoy reading your posts...and will continue to enjoy reading your posts. None of this passing talk yet!

OK..maybe being out of propane in RV and down to 50 degrees

Jan 29, 2014, 7:03 PM

made me get kinda depressed..until I realized I can run electric fireplace & little ceramic space heater until tomorrow morning when Propane truck arrives.

Besides, didn't oBAMa say in last night's speech that the poor could count on governmental help anytime, anywhere!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK..maybe being out of propane in RV and down to 50 degrees

Jan 29, 2014, 11:59 PM

I have a full hundred pound tank just sitting out back. Come and get it, 14 is going to get pretty ### chilly. Well maybe you shouldn't come and get it. You would die on the way back. I didn't know you lived at the Head. But if you lived close to dumplumbia, you sure would be welcome to get it, for real!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I thought you were kidding, but now

Jan 29, 2014, 7:04 PM

Im not so sure.. one thing i am sure of is that i always love reading what ol lbbill has to say. Thanks for the thoughts and time youve shared with us. Whatever is goin on, enjoy your days friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 29, 2014, 7:04 PM

No time for all that. I will be reading more from you for many more moonz My keyboard iz beat up to lolololol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to thank you

Jan 29, 2014, 7:06 PM

Bill I don't know you but reading your posts are pure joy. I was surprised that when the Orange Bowl was over I thought " I bet LBB had a blast". You are everything a fan should be! Thank you. You do Clemson proud.
Go Tigers!

Careful telling T-Net to believe it when a post here

Jan 29, 2014, 7:07 PM

announces your demise - someone is likely to make that post within the hour just to get a laugh. I for one hope you see many more Tiger wins over the coots at home and away before your ashes are joined with the Orange Paw at midfield.

There won't be room on the Paw this year,

Jan 29, 2014, 8:06 PM

because of the beat up pile of gamecocks!

hey this ain't the lunge!***

Jan 29, 2014, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Careful telling T-Net to believe it when a post here ]

you'd be better

Jan 29, 2014, 7:18 PM

off getting help from us than the gov't. Seriously, if we can help in any way, let us know. Keep the posts coming too!

artistic rendering of Paw....

Jan 29, 2014, 7:29 PM

sprinkled with Bill's ashes....

That's a great rendering

Jan 29, 2014, 8:35 PM

I can barely tell it's not an actual photograph

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hey "1"..your PAW with my ashes was missing a toe or some

Jan 29, 2014, 9:59 PM [ in reply to artistic rendering of Paw.... ]

thing! Had me laughing til I almost passed out! ThX Man!

GoTiGERS!

Jan 29, 2014, 7:36 PM

Cut the morbid crap out, Bill. There's enough depressing stuff out there as it is. You'll probably out live most of the young people on this board, anyway.

Two words

Jan 29, 2014, 7:37 PM

The blue pill

Well, three.....

Jan 29, 2014, 7:42 PM

I've never replied to any of your posts, because I am quite reserved on here, but I did read as many as I could because I always loved hearing your input... I hope I don't have to see that new topic on here anytime soon. You've rubbed off on a lot of us here, but we can only hope we can be nearly as spirited as you are!

Don't bother all the Clemson legends up in God's Country (The ONLY place that is better than Clemson, SC) too much :)

Well

Jan 29, 2014, 8:01 PM

bye.

Well...bye to you too "BoBcObb". ***

Jan 29, 2014, 10:02 PM

GoTiGS!

Thanks for the idea, think I'll do the same thing,if you

Jan 29, 2014, 8:10 PM

don't mind,I grew up on the coast "salt life" & share your love for the tigers. I just hope it'll be a long time for us both

I see you live on Hilton Head. I live in Bluffton,maybe we

Jan 29, 2014, 8:34 PM

can get together for a game

Don't fall for it, bill.

Jan 31, 2014, 8:01 AM

He's after your woman. He's done that to me three times now. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, I hope it is years before we see that post!

Jan 29, 2014, 8:24 PM

I will always give you and hartins jabs on here, but truth be told I, along with many others on here, LOVE hearing stories about Clemson back when the two of you were writing for The Tiger! I've taken the time to read your tnet bio more than once because it is fun to read.

I've often said on here that I am jealous of those from a Clemson family, as I can only imagine how cool it would have been growing up a Clemson kid, and evolving into a Clemson student and Clemson man. Luckily I can pass that gift to my son as he refuses to wear clothes without a Tiger Paw on them.

So here's to many more years of you telling your stories on here, abusing the "shift" key, and asking "what say you?" And I'll be danged if I'm going to give up before getting you to 100%!

gO TiGERs!

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Bill, I hope it is years before we see that post!

Jan 29, 2014, 9:42 PM

All kidding aside GWP, great post. LbB reminds me of my dad and I am the son that benefitted just like your son will. Granted my parents swear by different colors, but the love they pass on is the same.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

U R in my will (some ashes) "GWPTiger" for saying all that**

Jan 29, 2014, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Bill, I hope it is years before we see that post! ]

ThX Man! GoTiGERS!

Some advice for you regarding your death

Jan 29, 2014, 8:41 PM

A heart attack while getting into some pussey is a great way to have your bulb extinguished.

So there's that***

Jan 29, 2014, 8:42 PM

Hey "Biochem 98"...I was thinking the EXACT thing about

Jan 29, 2014, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Some advice for you regarding your death ]

a Pussie being a great way to "tail out"! GoTiGERS!

It's sure knocked my lights out plenty of times.

Jan 31, 2014, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Some advice for you regarding your death ]

What kind of drugs do they put in them thangs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One never dies when on the minds of many***

Jan 29, 2014, 8:43 PM

I have great news for you LbB.....

Jan 29, 2014, 8:53 PM

If your planning on having your ashes spread on the paw after a win over my coots in DV, you are going to live a long, long time my friend. Now get back to whatever you are drinking, keeping the temp up in whatever you are sitting in, and keeping that girlfriend's mind on something other than your mortality.

LONG LIVE LbB!!!

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

"Confessed Coot" Sir...U R the best Cooter I want to know!**

Jan 29, 2014, 10:09 PM

GoTiGS!

hOw ABoUt sTIcKinG ARouND FoR A wHiLE, lBb

Jan 29, 2014, 10:29 PM

What say you?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Bill-you've been on my radar since your ND trip w/son story

Jan 29, 2014, 10:39 PM

God bless to you and yours in Hilton Head or wherever you proceed ... all the best, SocMan2

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is all I could think about when reading...

Jan 29, 2014, 10:43 PM
image.jpg(14.6 K)

Maybe we can have a service for you in the chatroom! Then we could give you one last TU, just to show our respects you know.

GeeZ "elwyn07"...Sanford (of S&Son) image touched me right

Jan 30, 2014, 12:07 AM

where my Rum & Coke go by the left ventricle, and made me mellow out..but not cry mind You! ThX..and, GoTiGERS!

LOL...I suspect my old friend, Bill, has in one fell swoop

Jan 30, 2014, 5:58 AM

concocted an ingenious method to get that pulse up to 100% by predicting his own demise.

The truth be told, time may well prove that Bill's longevity will surpass others given to more mundane pursuits than the enjoyment of living leisurely on Hilton Head, partaking of a few rum and cokes, tripping lightly across a dance floor to good, ole Shag music and enjoying a sweet-looking girlfriend or two.

Here's to you, my Friend....May you live to a riper, older age and grace the spaces of TigerNet with your "What say you's" for many moons to come!

I think ol LightBulb is working an angle with the GF

Jan 30, 2014, 10:30 AM

"YoU kNow DeAr, I wOnT bE heRe fOrEveR. CoMe mAKe LigHtBuLb sMiLe!!!"

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last call Bill

Jan 30, 2014, 8:04 AM

Are you DEAD yet?

ZZZZzzzzzzzz!

Jan 30, 2014, 9:53 AM

Hey, it's too dang cold to come up from under the sheets, even here in mostly warm Hilty Head! GoTiGERS!

You need to go out in style

Jan 30, 2014, 11:08 AM

and get landblasted by Germans.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

with a grade of slaw in ur casket...***

Jan 30, 2014, 10:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill I hope you are around for many more years!***

Jan 30, 2014, 11:24 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Note to Nearly Departed,

Jan 31, 2014, 7:55 AM

I'll find and point your post until your score card reaches 100%, gone or not.

You won't have to 'pass on,' to achieve that goal if you'll either go to the lunge and post pics of half nekkid wimmins or go to the P&R bored and say nasty things about President Obalamama.

CT88
Mange ED* Club :)

*Educational Department

I had the privilege of giving you point #7000

Jan 31, 2014, 10:37 AM

Godspeed

ThX "Micallen" on giving me point #7000! Godspeed to You Too

Jan 31, 2014, 12:24 PM

And, GoTiGERS!

You can't go anywhere yet, because you are the only one

Jan 31, 2014, 2:47 PM

who is following me.

You GOT that right "Brah" n that i'm your only follower! OMG

Jan 31, 2014, 6:10 PM

Sorry bout that...but, GoTiGERS!

lbb you're officially not allowed to kick the bucket until

Jan 31, 2014, 6:21 PM

we get your pulse to 100%

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic