Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
of all the bad stories out of fsu this is a great one.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

of all the bad stories out of fsu this is a great one.

Aug 31, 2016, 12:34 AM

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/page/instantawesome-FSUplayermakeskidsday-160830/a-middle-schooler-was-lonely-lunch-fsu-wr-came-rescue

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: of all the bad stories out of fsu this is a great one.

Aug 31, 2016, 1:11 AM

That's awesome, not everybody is cold hearted and self centered. Nor do everybody feel that special kids or special adult are poison!!! I was at Bi Lo in Cootlumbia today and a special kid with Downs walk by me and said Go Clempson, I walk over to him and double high fived him with Go Clemson back to him, and the look on his face was priceless... The first thing I thought about was Clemson's Life program and knowing how incredible that program is for special needs kids!!! Yes, Go Clempson in a special way!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2016, 2:01 AM

Well done Travis. Thanks for posting.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We tend to forget when we "hate" these other schools

Aug 31, 2016, 6:45 AM

that there a lot more Travis Rudolph's out there than "thugs". Thugs just grab the headlines. Thank you for sharing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We tend to forget when we "hate" these other schools

Aug 31, 2016, 7:28 AM

Great story and thanks for sharing... And mikey can you please inform me your definition of a "thug"

Re: We tend to forget when we "hate" these other schools

Aug 31, 2016, 12:15 PM

I would assume he's referring to the stories we hear about guys getting arrested...like the most recent Auburn safety running from place with an illegal gun (http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/auburn_safety_stephen_roberts.html), a Baylor player viciously beating his dog with a belt (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/08/30/for-beating-his-dog-baylor-football-player-gets-three-game-suspension/), the massive sexual assault scandal at Baylor (http://www.si.com/college-football/2016/05/18/baylor-bears-sexual-assault-violence-allegations), etc.

Unfortunately these stories get all of the headlines all too often, rather than the smaller, feel-good stories like this one.

Aug 31, 2016, 7:34 AM

Awesome story and a TU for Travis Rudolph's giant heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

+1***

Aug 31, 2016, 7:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

this story touched me. stories like this remind us that

Aug 31, 2016, 8:53 AM

there are still nice people in this world regardless of color.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regardless of color?

Aug 31, 2016, 9:11 AM

Are you making fun of me and my red-skinned people?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: this story touched me. stories like this remind us that

Aug 31, 2016, 9:44 AM [ in reply to this story touched me. stories like this remind us that ]

Awesome story, that shows what kind of person Travis Rudolph is.

Why make it about race?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Maybe he meant regardless of the color of their jersey?***

Aug 31, 2016, 9:50 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Maybe he meant regardless of the color of their jersey?***

Aug 31, 2016, 9:52 AM

let's hope so.

I hate race baiting, but...

making something about race that had nothing to do with race seems like a racist thing to do to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Aug 31, 2016, 10:23 AM

i do like the fro on bob ross - regardless of "hair" color

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 31, 2016, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe he meant regardless of the color of their jersey?*** ]

I totally agree.

what color is typically not nice?

Aug 31, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to this story touched me. stories like this remind us that ]

tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! How did you get there?????

Aug 31, 2016, 1:02 PM [ in reply to this story touched me. stories like this remind us that ]

Not hitting the bottle again are ya?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 31, 2016, 9:22 AM

This brightens my day.

Aug 31, 2016, 10:00 AM

Have to admit I teared up reading that. That's a great American kid! As stated above, it's fun to hate your rivals, but superseding that we're all humans. Proud to see so much praise for that kid on Tnet! Will be rooting for him except against Clemson.

Aug 31, 2016, 10:05 AM

Well dang - that's freaking awesome.

I'm fine - just something in my eye.

Aug 31, 2016, 10:07 AM

Or both eyes...

Re: of all the bad stories out of fsu this is a great one.***

Aug 31, 2016, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: of all the bad stories out of fsu this is a great one. ]

Big time. Love it!!***

Aug 31, 2016, 11:55 AM

Great story. Thanks for posting. Wish this got half the press of

Aug 31, 2016, 7:58 PM

Kapernick's schtick

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic