Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I got pulled over coming back from the game Sunday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,161

So I got pulled over coming back from the game Sunday

Sep 17, 2007, 9:18 AM

And it was one of thoes where as soon as I saw the cop sitting there, I knew I was screwed because I was going way too fast. So he comes up and grabs my license and everything, when he spots my carflags in the front seat beside me (I took them down because they rattle so much, its on the annoying side). Then he says ?coming back from the game?? as he continued to study my information, So then he says ?You went with the purple flags with the orange paw, I see.? So I say, ?yes sir.? Then, he hands me back my license and says ?Well put them back up, the season starts Saturday,? and he walks to his car and drives off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

nice!***

Sep 17, 2007, 9:24 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

I know, I was stunned. I was going like 90 in a 70***

Sep 17, 2007, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I wish all officers were more like him***

Sep 17, 2007, 9:30 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 Fan of Clemson Athletic Marketing Team

When I was a student....

Sep 17, 2007, 9:30 AM

late one night before the Clemson/$CU game, a group of us were painting tiger paws on I-26 toward Columbia when a similar incident happened. Thankfully the cop who spotted us was a Clemson fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Was that 1996?

Sep 17, 2007, 9:38 AM

I remember the same thing happening to me that year.

http://www.deathvalleytailgatingsquad.com/
http://www.twitter.com/dvts

Nah...it was either 1983 or 1985.***

Sep 17, 2007, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I had stopped in Saluda, SC for a diet pepsi and a bathroom

Sep 17, 2007, 9:36 AM

break for me and the family about three summers ago. We were on vacation and headed to Charleston, going the back way to see some family on the way. I pulled out onto US 178 east toward Batesburg and stomped, not thinking about still being in town. I look in my rear view mirror and see blue lights. I pull over. I am dressed in an orange shirt, have on my purple hat with an orange paw. Remember that.
The town policeman asked for liscense and registration and I handed it to him. He asks, "Mr. Winstead, do you have any idea how fast you were going?" I said, "Yessir. When I saw your lights and looked down,I was doing 65mph." He said, "That's right. And this is a 25mph zone." I almost pooped my pants.
He then looked at me and said, "But you know what? I really like the way you are dressed. Now you slow down and have a nice day."

Saluda is one of my favorite towns.

Gave you the point since I can't give it to the cop***

Sep 17, 2007, 10:26 AM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,161
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic