Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dominated. Humiliated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Dominated. Humiliated

Jul 12, 2018, 8:49 AM

https://youtu.be/zuhxTvRui2A

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

but we're really not that much better than $CU if any...

Jul 12, 2018, 8:56 AM

ROFL !!!!

Bless their deluded and ignorant little chicken hearts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

lol***

Jul 12, 2018, 9:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: but we're really not that much better than $CU if any...

Jul 12, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to but we're really not that much better than $CU if any... ]

Yep! We really are exponentially better than they are. The thing that hurts their feelings most is they know it, and they can't do a thing about it, except take the punishment and the pain. Lord, help me, for I do love it so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah Todd, our guys are scared to death of what Muschamp is building.

Jul 12, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to but we're really not that much better than $CU if any... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...the ONLY THING Muschamp is building...

Jul 12, 2018, 10:31 AM

is a good case of hemorrhoids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Dominated. Humiliated

Jul 12, 2018, 9:02 AM

Interesting how sorry Jake Bentley played in that game, but they still talk about how great a player he is. Talk about delusion! I hope he stays at usuc for a few more years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This graphic was great. Right before he threw #2***

Jul 12, 2018, 9:10 AM

">

Best Is The Standard

Re: This graphic was great. Right before he threw #2***

Jul 12, 2018, 9:14 AM

It got even worse right after that throw, too.

Emasculated***

Jul 12, 2018, 9:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Emasculated***

Jul 12, 2018, 9:17 AM

That is the word I was looking for.

Re: Emasculated***

Jul 15, 2018, 7:16 AM

Don't you have to be masculated first before you can be emasculated??

We are talking about chickens from a women's sports school here.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 12, 2018, 9:08 AM

Uncompetitive , strongly expletive .... gonna be repetitive .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 12, 2018, 9:18 AM

I think Muschamp may leave the coots without ever winning against Clemson.

Jul 12, 2018, 9:28 AM

I feel the same . He would need a forfeit or an act of congress to beat Dabo's Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 14, 2018, 10:25 PM

Totally, 100% agree! He has entered his graveyard. He will be buried each year and at the end of his days without ever winning a game against us. He has chosen poorley, and he hasn't even realized the full impact of that poor decision, yet. Now, he may laugh all the way to the bank for taking the coots $, but that will be on them. Still, it will not fully mend the wound of knowing just how really abysmal the program that reached out to him is. He will go to his grave knowing that he failed miserably at that stop in his career.

Jul 12, 2018, 9:32 AM

@ 1:28 has got to be my favorite play

This made my morning!

Jul 12, 2018, 9:48 AM

There's nothing better than watching the coots get man handled by their big brothers! Man its great to be a TIGER!

Spot the ball, lets do it again***

Jul 12, 2018, 10:04 AM

Best Is The Standard

On Renfrow's incredible TD run, was a facemask penalty

Jul 12, 2018, 10:58 AM

called?? Cuz there certainly should've been.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Assessed on kickoff. Even more Insulting***

Jul 12, 2018, 11:04 AM

Best Is The Standard

Re: On Renfrow's incredible TD run, was a facemask penalty

Jul 12, 2018, 11:10 AM [ in reply to On Renfrow's incredible TD run, was a facemask penalty ]

Yep, that's the flag the announcer mentioned "back about the 44 yard line". The mis-step caused by that face mask grab is probably what upset the time/space continuum and allowed Hunter to waltz, unmolested, into the Zone. I never get tired of that film clip and can watch it over and over - especially with the Benny Hill soundtrack.

reminds me of one of my favorite news articles

Jul 12, 2018, 11:07 AM

"As far as the USC-Clemson rivalry is concerned, Radakovich recognized the handwriting on the wall. College football is a much, much different world than the late 1990s when USC suffered through the ignominious "Dark Ages."

With money gushing from the SEC's oil well, Radakovich knows that gloomy period will likely never be repeated again for the Gamecocks.

Instead, the dark days are gone and now the Renaissance is upon us, and with its arrival a new chapter is being written in the Palmetto State's biggest football rivalry.

After five straight losses to the Gamecocks, Swinney's freshly minted contract proves Clemson views the rivalry from a different perspective than a decade ago when they held the upper hand.

Now they don't.

Once upon a time, Gamecock fans wondered if they would ever beat Clemson two years in a row, let alone five. Now Tiger supporters ponder the same thing as Swinney celebrates his newly inked multi-million deal.

When push comes to shove, Swinney's contract is essentially a concession by Radakovich and Clemson that, in terms of the Palmetto State rivalry, the salad days of past decades are over, and limiting USC to six wins over a 26-year span (1980-2005) will likely never happen again considering the significant financial resources and the superior coaching and administrative leadership available to USC now and in the future.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/hood-new-deals-reflect-rivalrys-new-reality

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: reminds me of one of my favorite news articles

Jul 12, 2018, 11:16 AM

Just goes to show you the simpleton's approach to writing most internet writers have.

Re: reminds me of one of my favorite news articles

Jul 12, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to reminds me of one of my favorite news articles ]

I’d like to hear what the writer had to say about that article in light of what’s REALLY happened since then

And although it’s fair to say that available $$ to a program means a lot, that’s not the only factor, as this author implies.

SCar fans are constantly bewildered by Clemson’s success, not only in football and other sports but just in general. It’s because at Clemson there is a culture that predates all of us alive today, established by those attendees, alumni, faculty, coaches and student athletes. It is a culture not only of winning (even in times when we didn’t but still expected to), of perseverance as a smaller school and oft times the underdog, and most of all of family. The tribal concept of “win or lose we are all in this together”.

These are things that SCar fans just cannot fathom, much less relate to. And though it’s never likely to happen (tough to turn their 200+yrs of tradition around), should it, they will become a force to be reckoned with.

For now though and for the foreseeable future (CWM), not so much

Made my day

Jul 12, 2018, 11:15 AM

Thanks for posting

Jul 13, 2018, 9:06 AM

Their fans have the look on their faces of being broken, busted, and disgusted.

Re: Dominated. Humiliated***

Jul 13, 2018, 11:16 AM

Best Is The Standard

2 favorite parts of this: 1 - on the pick six, the as 5 head

Jul 13, 2018, 10:29 PM

releases the pass, he goes "oh boy..."

and on Refroe's TD run, what is Cain doing at the end? It was some kind of taunt.

Good lord, I hate the coots.

Jul 14, 2018, 1:16 AM

Where’s their field goal highlight?

Jul 14, 2018, 11:40 PM

Their only chance of winning this year would be to slip Ex Lax in our pre game meal.

those interceptions were 2 of the worst passes i've seen

Jul 14, 2018, 11:56 PM

but i truly believe he can surpass them

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: those interceptions were 2 of the worst passes i've seen

Jul 15, 2018, 10:00 AM

Look how much fun the kids are having!

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive