Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was not smart and didn't order season tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I was not smart and didn't order season tickets

Nov 4, 2015, 2:12 PM

or buy an advanced ticket to the FSU-Clemson game. But, now that Clemson is #1, I want to mooch a ticket off of someone. I am really a (bandwagon) Clemson fan.

Plus, I am not smart enough to go to the TigerNet Ticket Forum and look for one. Nor, can I type stubhub.com into my browser address bar and do a 'search' for that game's available tickets. Plus, I want a face-value ticket for a very anticipated game.

Can I get some help?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You came to the right place

Nov 4, 2015, 2:24 PM

Face value is $80.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You forgot...

Nov 4, 2015, 2:24 PM

Multiple seats together in the lower bowl. MUST be home side between the 30's. Oh and I don't want to be picky so I'll settle for anywhere between rows A - H.

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should have told me you've never been to Clemson before.***

Nov 4, 2015, 2:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yeah, but that would be a lie. I wouldn't

Nov 4, 2015, 2:26 PM

want to lie. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I'll give you a ticket for free

Nov 4, 2015, 2:51 PM

you just have to buy a $210 program

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Only if you want to take your son

Nov 4, 2015, 2:58 PM

who is having a birthday on game day and would be really excited to see his first Clemson game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only if you want to take your son

Nov 4, 2015, 3:11 PM

Forgot to mention that son was wounded vet on his way back from Afganistan

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta throw in a sick grandfather that bleeds orange..***

Nov 5, 2015, 3:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Contact Crump

Nov 4, 2015, 3:01 PM

He'll throw in a free vacation to Jamaica with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was not smart and didn't order season tickets

Nov 4, 2015, 3:04 PM

Today is your lucky day. I have the perfect pair for you. Tmail me.

See if you can get two.

Nov 4, 2015, 3:14 PM

I'll pay you back later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sure. But, are you going to sit with me this time?

Nov 4, 2015, 3:15 PM

I got lonely last time.

Wait just a minute...

Nov 4, 2015, 3:36 PM

Are you taking a young child to his first game? Are you a veteran missing some limbs? Were you there in 1981 screaming your lungs out? Do you yell non-stop the entire game?

If you answer yes to all of the above, I will pay you to take my tickets and throw in a back massage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 4, 2015, 4:41 PM

If only you had been diagnosed with an incurable illness and have only a few weeks to live I would have given you tickets for your entire family.

Well, several have told me I am sick in the head.

Nov 4, 2015, 5:25 PM

Does that count?

Nov 5, 2015, 3:28 PM

oh wait...must be the same person that wouldn't pay me $10 for a wofford ticket a few years back or is livid about paying above face value for a ticket without understanding the enormous donations needed for some of these seats...

Are you bringing coot relatives who you are about to convert to Clemson?

Nov 5, 2015, 3:34 PM

And as long as you can get 4 tickets they will see the light and make the flip, right?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic