Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A nice feature to add.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

A nice feature to add.

Jul 31, 2013, 12:39 PM

For you facebookers, you know how when you post a status update and some capon comes along and makes a stupid comment (like, they actually make revelant comments). Since it is your update, however, you can delete their reply.

Wouldn't that be great to have on TNet? It would keep some meddling coots off of here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

so make your profile interactive? maybe cut down on tmale?

Jul 31, 2013, 12:42 PM

would be kewl to see crump post some silly comment about starting the funny then BEWM!!!! just like that i remove it.

i like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. It'd save Crump and co. time by not having to police

Jul 31, 2013, 12:55 PM

responses. Leave it up to the original poster. You don't like a reply, you can delete it if you're the one that started the thread.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Would definitely help thwart those derailers like franc,dsp,

Jul 31, 2013, 1:08 PM

GWP, hartins, CT1988, CUTiger1989, and CUATFL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^ Anyone else want to note the irony?***

Jul 31, 2013, 1:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you off the list.

Jul 31, 2013, 1:10 PM

I will edit my reply.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You misinterpret, danielson.***

Jul 31, 2013, 1:12 PM

ahhhhhhhh...

Jul 31, 2013, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you off the list. ]

not a dry eye in the crowd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

then what would you do?***

Jul 31, 2013, 1:11 PM [ in reply to ^^^ Anyone else want to note the irony?*** ]

pray for rain on my wedding day.***

Jul 31, 2013, 1:12 PM

the sahara would be a bad choice.***

Jul 31, 2013, 1:13 PM

Ahhhh, but the prayer of a righteous man is both

Jul 31, 2013, 1:15 PM

powerful and effective.

mind if i grow corn in the midwest whilest you pray

Jul 31, 2013, 1:19 PM

rain in the gobi?

i'm all for the power of prayer & positivity, just like to make my own luck too.

Re: A nice feature to add.

Jul 31, 2013, 2:38 PM

It would indeed be nice to have - but a lot of posters would be asking "What the #### did the stupid coot say" after it was deleted and a TIGER pointed out how stupid the coot's response was. Somewhat of a catch-22.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, it would be a good reason to stay on

Jul 31, 2013, 2:40 PM

here for all waking hours so you don't miss anything. And, that would benefit the webmasters with more ad revenue.

:)

I think tiger pulse should be used like this...

Jul 31, 2013, 5:31 PM

below 25%, banned for a week. Below 5%, gone.

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic