Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me, ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Is it just me, ...

Jun 23, 2013, 3:33 PM

... Or does anyone else automatically 'thumb down" a post by a coot on this board who has a coot icon on their post even if their post may be pertinent and not derogatory?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Is it just me, ...

Jun 23, 2013, 3:56 PM

Eye 2 do the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2013, 8:39 AM

6060 unless you are a donor you can't thumb down

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every time. And then click ignore.***

Jun 23, 2013, 4:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I thought I was the only one.***

Jun 23, 2013, 4:56 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct

Jun 23, 2013, 5:13 PM

My pulse is almost in the red and all i want is friendly discussion and banter.

^^^TD'd***

Jun 23, 2013, 6:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^Warning

Jun 23, 2013, 6:23 PM [ in reply to You are correct ]

photo warning_banter_merchant_greeting_card-re2468f00257e4a5d899d60a24062fb89_xvuak_8byvr_512_zpsb916315a.jpg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Jun 23, 2013, 6:36 PM

I thought I was the Banter Merchant. Now I find out I'm not special at all. :(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Well you're the Grand Poobah. He's just one of your

Jun 23, 2013, 6:38 PM

minions-in-training. Feel better now ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh you're special alright

Jun 23, 2013, 6:39 PM [ in reply to HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ]

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes. Yes I do drive a yellow Winnebago.

Jun 23, 2013, 6:50 PM

Special indeed.

Re: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Jun 24, 2013, 6:02 AM [ in reply to HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ]

Chit happens!!!

Sucks to suck. Frig off, coot.***

Jun 23, 2013, 8:38 PM [ in reply to You are correct ]

There's something in these hills.

Re: You are correct

Jun 24, 2013, 6:01 AM [ in reply to You are correct ]

Any pulse at 25%, I would consider it being blood red. Not almost in the red!!!

That's ######## and you know it. There are known Gamecock

Jun 24, 2013, 8:06 AM [ in reply to You are correct ]

fans on this board who have pulses above 70%. You generally post stupid crap that deserves thumbs downs, never friendly discussion and banter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I had to unhide him to see who you were talking about. If I

Jun 24, 2013, 9:01 AM

have him on iggy, he obvious trolled at least once. There are a few coots I have not ignored because they haven't trolled.

LOL! I had to do the same.***

Jun 24, 2013, 11:43 AM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

And BOOM goes the dynamite!***

Jun 24, 2013, 9:04 AM [ in reply to That's ######## and you know it. There are known Gamecock ]

abuse reported.***

Jun 24, 2013, 3:39 PM [ in reply to You are correct ]

There's something in these hills.

Jun 24, 2013, 5:56 AM

In all honesty, I'm as anti coot as anyone on this board can be. But no I don't TD them if they are not being negative. I treat them like I would a snake on my property. I will kill anything poisonous, and I will leave anything non poisonous alone even though I hate them all.

^^^Excellent analogy!***

Jun 24, 2013, 8:19 AM

I rarely TD any post, choosing, instead, to by-pass them

Jun 24, 2013, 6:30 AM

if lurking or negatively stirring the pot. Actually, there are some who provide reasonable discussion and/or info. There are some, like the Prod, who offer keen wit, and others who are more mindful of the history of the two programs. I will admit, however, that those who persist in the give and take must have thick hides or are gluttons for punishment. Heavy doses of alcohol and/or other mind-altering influences come to mind....LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just TD'ed this post

Jun 24, 2013, 8:21 AM

;)

^^^Trying desparately for recognition as a TigerNet

Jun 24, 2013, 8:40 AM

De-railer. However, I am a generous type and did not TD your post. Hang down your head, Tiger Bobby...hand down your head and cry....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now Hartins, I would never intentionally derail a post, as

Jun 24, 2013, 8:49 AM

that is against Tigernet policy:

You agree, through your use of the TigerNet forums or chat, that you will not use the forum or chat to post any material which is knowingly:

12. Thread Hijacking (knowingly redirecting the subject of a thread)

Ut oh....No comment. On to another topic.....***

Jun 24, 2013, 8:56 AM

"On to another topic.." Hmm, looks like YOU'RE trying

Jun 24, 2013, 9:06 AM

to do some derailing ;)

Official press release photo of this thread.***

Jun 24, 2013, 12:12 PM

I RA'd this post***

Jun 24, 2013, 9:00 AM [ in reply to I rarely TD any post, choosing, instead, to by-pass them ]

Jun 24, 2013, 8:17 AM

I can't stand it when they place

"c o c k"

Somewhere in their username. Although, now that I think about it, I'd find it funny if some USC fan come on here with a name like tinycock, stoopidcock, etc.

Jun 24, 2013, 11:57 AM

Not automatically. If the occasional coot comes on here and tries to talk with sense and not just some arbitrary stupidity, I will read it and talk with them. They have about 10% of them that are nice enough to talk to about the rivalry and have fun with it so I always give them a chance.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic