Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coots getting off light? round ball probation...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,428

coots getting off light? round ball probation...

Feb 25, 2021, 3:25 PM

sorry if germans:
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/30963247/ncaa-places-south-carolina-basketball-2-year-probation-ex-assistant-lamont-evans-accepting-bribes

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coots getting off light? round ball probation...

Feb 25, 2021, 3:31 PM

All SEC teams escape serious damage from the NCAA. They are focused on other conferences and schools. The SEC is the most corrupt conference in the nation and the NCAA looks the way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2021, 8:43 PM

i've always felt that the ncaa itself was corrupt.amazing how some schools(uncheat and duke come to mind).just seem to skate nicely when they're caught red-handed in major scandals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Did FM really say this?

Feb 25, 2021, 3:46 PM

"I lead my program with transparency, an open-door policy and with integrity. It is in my heart and it is at the core of who I am."

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony from a man who was directly and centrally involved in the biggest scandal in Florida high school basketball history.

I'm just surprised the NCAA didn't look closer into Dozier and Thornwell and the money they were receiving from Lamont Evans while playing for uof6c. Evans recruited them and he was paying them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 25, 2021, 6:20 PM

Well...there goes their chance this year to make the Big Dance...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2021, 7:04 PM

yeah they are really making hay as result this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,428
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic