Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wonder what's the holdup...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,535

Wonder what's the holdup...

Jan 2, 2021, 5:23 PM

on releasing the 2021 Baseball schedule.Only thing I have heard was who the Tigers weren't gonna play rather than who they will play.Coach Lee was on Mickey Plyler's show back in October talking about the fall practices and braught up about not Michigan in a 3 game series to start the season.Got high expectations for the Tigers on the diamond this season with so many guys coming back from last season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder what's the holdup...

Jan 8, 2021, 9:11 PM

I’ve got no idea but I can’t wait for opening day (most likely February 19th)! This team is going to be a good one. Although we lost two of our weekend starters from last years team, I believe that their replacements will be stellar. Caden Grice has the potential to be an All-American right out of the gate and Keshawn Askew has been teetering on the verge of a breakthrough. As of right now, I would expect to see our weekend rotation playing out as follows:
Friday: Davis Sharpe
Saturday: Caden Grice
Sunday: Keshawn Askew
Carter Raffield, Jackson Lindley, and Mat Clark will also be pushing for weekend starts. Our bullpen also looks loaded and we have several legitimate candidates for our go-to closer. In terms of fielding, EVERYONE IS BACK. If Bryce Teodosio, Sam Hall, and Chad Fairey take the strides I expect them to make, our line up will be lethal. And I can’t wait to see Keir take the field again this year!
Sorry I didn’t have any real information regarding the schedule. I’m just so pumped about this team!
Omaha bound!?!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder what's the holdup...

Jan 8, 2021, 9:46 PM

Don't know the schedule either. I imagine like everything, discussions and covid scheduling are being worked out. Sorry nothing to add about that but love what Monte has to say about the pitching, our pen, and what our pitching staff is saying. This from tci:

Lee said Kier Meredith, Elijah Henderson and freshman Cooper Ingle were voted by the pitching staff this spring as the three toughest outs on the Tigers’ roster.

Monte saying ingle can play 2nd but will definitely be in the lineup some where.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,535
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic