Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who likes the Superdome other than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,514

Who likes the Superdome other than

Jan 15, 2020, 3:55 PM

People from Louisiana? Monday was my second time there, and I really really hope that we make it to Pasadena next year and not the sugar bowl If we are fortunate to be in the top four again.

I find it cramped, ridiculously outdated, and ill equipped.

Perhaps the only redeeming quality is that I can get a licker drink with in 37 feet of any location In the stands.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My knees were literally up against the head

Jan 15, 2020, 3:57 PM

Of the lady in front of me. I ended up standing under the scoreboard instead

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

the superdome is the taj mahal compared to BOA stadium

Jan 15, 2020, 3:59 PM

it's naturally not going to compare to the newer mercedes dome in ATL, Phoenix, or dallas.

for an older dome i think it's fine

Re: the superdome is the taj mahal compared to BOA stadium

Jan 15, 2020, 4:05 PM

Could use some replay updating. Slow showing any replay and then only once and not many with alternate angles. A little better than obviously not showing the whole play like at WillieB !

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way.. boa is better.***

Jan 15, 2020, 4:47 PM [ in reply to the superdome is the taj mahal compared to BOA stadium ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

This was my second trip

Jan 15, 2020, 4:06 PM

I was hoping I was mistaken about my first time there, but alas... The lower seating bowl is so "shallow" that you can't see anything, whether everyone is standing or seated. The video boards are too small. Getting into the stadium is probably worse than getting into BofA Stadium in Charlotte for the ACCCG. And once you get in, the corridor is so narrow that you can't even walk to find your seats. With a line for the bathrooms on the outside and a line for the food kiosks on the inside of the corridor, there's no room left to walk.

This was my 2nd and LAST time to the SuperDome. If Clemson plays in the Sugar Bowl for the SemiFinals next year, I'll be watching it on TV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a dump...

Jan 15, 2020, 4:11 PM

like most everything else in NOLA.

I've been to three games in there;

1981 v Tulane

2018 Sugar Bowl v. Bama

2020 CFP CHampionship v. LSU

Although the city is about to spend $450 million on renovations to the Dome. I believe I read where the Saints are going to pay $150 million of that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They need a new stadium instead of renovations. It is not

Jan 15, 2020, 4:21 PM

fan-friendly at all. And the location is a total cluster to get into. BOA is much better, and that's not saying a lot.

Very steep/high steps...the place sucks***

Jan 15, 2020, 4:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a WAY outdated dump with lipstick on it. LOVE IT as an

Jan 15, 2020, 4:24 PM

iconic venue - Dale Hatcher hit the scoreboard with a punt, a kinda fairy tale place I only dreamed about seeing in person as a kid.

Being there twice - a dump. The concourses, in places, are literally 3 people shoulder to shoulder wide. So much to dislike & look at and say - WHAT were you thinking 50 years ago when this place was built ? ? The place is FIFTY years old

Give me Pasadena.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,514
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic