Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks?

Dec 9, 2020, 8:14 AM

You know, some of y'all here keep saying, "Oh, it's silly to think there are a lot of people out there who want a civil war or violence over this Trump loss."

And then we keep seeing #### like this.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-arizona-idUSKBN28J018

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks?

Dec 9, 2020, 8:26 AM

NJDEV6 shipped off this morning to report for duty at boot camp. MiuraTiger will be on the medical staff as a radiologist he says. 1988 will be there as a mechanic keep the equipment tip top shape. Things are coming together. OrangeCrush61 will be the chaplain. There will be a lot of carnage. Trump is worth it though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 8:34 AM

What's T3 going to be? And NC Tiger? NC may already be lobbying for prosecutor at all the military tribunals of traitor libs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Dec 9, 2020, 6:13 PM

I like below better.

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

Dec 10, 2020, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks? ]

T3...Will be the minister of propaganda. Sadly, he will succumb to a cyanide capsule smuggled to him in his cell. To his death, he will never admit he was wrong. He will be missed by a few.

I'm gonna hide out and dodge the draft inside

Dec 9, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks? ]

your mom's cooch. Just like you did for Vietnam.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Dec 10, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks? ]

God's will be done.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:12 AM

Yes, That is why Trump got blown out in the last election and won't have a 2nd term. Praise Jesus. I think he and God are the same supposedly.

Dec 10, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is ready to die for Trump, Arizona GOP asks? ]

Carlsbad, I certainly hope you show back up after the lies are brought into the light.

I would die over this one because if Trump didn't show up it would have meant the end of humanity.

You will wish you listened to me earlier, but I can not make you see but soon enough you will.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 11:41 AM

The crusades 2.0 (trump edition)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Dec 9, 2020, 11:44 AM

trump's mind had wandered off and it appears he is imagining what it is like inside a prison cell.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

China, huh?

Dec 9, 2020, 12:00 PM

I was wondering why you hated 'Murica...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lock Him Up***

Dec 9, 2020, 12:11 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a sanders supporter who shot up a pub baseball game.

Dec 9, 2020, 11:53 AM

It was antifa and BLM rioting, looting, beating people in the streets and burning buildings.

https://twitter.com/UncleGulag/status/1336531504869076993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1336531504869076993%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F12%2Fmake-pay-michigan-democrat-cynthia-johnson-issues-threat-calls-soldiers-take-care-trumpers-video%2F

But hey, since when did a dem not project their actions on the other side?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they wont respond to this....never do

Dec 9, 2020, 12:01 PM

just proud boys yada yada type of stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is awful and should be condemned...

Dec 9, 2020, 12:10 PM [ in reply to It was a sanders supporter who shot up a pub baseball game. ]

Really. There is no place for that kind of behavior in American politics or life.

Now, what does it have to do with the original post other than it being just another attempt to avoid addressing something you don't want to address directly?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold up... that's the best you got?

Dec 9, 2020, 2:24 PM [ in reply to It was a sanders supporter who shot up a pub baseball game. ]

The Arizona GOP is calling for people to "die" for this wannabe dictator, thus, once again, insinuating we need a civil war, and you're comparing that to some random nutjobs who committed violence and destruction.

This is what you said, in effect: "Hey, that's okay for them to call for that because some guys on the left did bad things."

Be better, 88.

That's not what I said.

Dec 9, 2020, 6:47 PM

I pointed out that violence only seems to bother democrats when it's a pub who is doing it.

You kept up well with my posting history and you know very well that I am never reluctant to say that Christians who commit violence are not obeying God's Word. The only comment I ever made about defending a president on this board was saying that there 'were two presidents I would take a bullet for, JFK and Reagan.'

I never said or suggested I would do more than take a bullet and anyone with two bits of common sense knows that 'take a bullet for him,' is literally defined as 'step in front of a bullet directed at him.'

Never accuse me of promoting violence against another and it's high time you and your political comrades condemn antifa and blm violence of the last months. The silence from your side of the fence on riots, beatings, harassment of people trying to go about their lives, arson and looting is deafening.

I would take a bullet to stop it from hitting the person of DJT. So I revise my statement. I would not by any means for any reason do physical harm to another except to defend myself, my family/friends and my property.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except that's not true.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:00 AM

Bernie condemned the shooter immediately.

"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," the Vermont independent said in brief remarks on the Senate floor. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be — violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society, and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs counter to our most deeply held American values."

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/14/532935398/sanders-of-supporter-and-alleged-shooter-violence-of-any-kind-is-unacceptable

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When did I say Bernie didn't condemn the shooter?

Dec 10, 2020, 9:20 AM

This conversation is much broader than one senator condemning a gunman. We're talking about the general attitude toward violence and I simply pointed out that democrats avoid condemning violence from their side and directed attention to the lie of 'mostly peaceful protest,' while antifa and blm were rioting, burning, beating people and looting private property.

Re: That's not what I said.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to That's not what I said. ]

And if you've kept up with my posting history, you know I've condemned all violence as well, including that shooting you referenced. Please do not pretend otherwise. You posted a "what about" non sequitur instead of addressing the issue at hand.

I've also said many times here I do not condone the violence or the riots that happened over the summer. That's not "my side," and you know it's not.

By the same token, you adamantly defended the violence committed by Kyle Rittenhouse.

Russians hacked their server I bet

Dec 9, 2020, 3:58 PM

If they got Hillary then the Pubs were easy picking

I'm just replying to your post to give you a reason to go

Dec 9, 2020, 6:01 PM

off on some tirade about how I hate minorities and want to kill brown people or something like that. I know you miss doing that.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”

WHOA, Spectre sighting!***

Dec 9, 2020, 7:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How have you been? Good to see you.

Dec 10, 2020, 8:35 AM

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”

Doing well, how about you?

Dec 10, 2020, 8:51 AM

I might need to steal that pic!

Doing great, thanks! I stole it myself. :)***

Dec 10, 2020, 8:53 AM

Now this is a treat!

Dec 10, 2020, 8:10 AM [ in reply to I'm just replying to your post to give you a reason to go ]

It is quite an honor to stir up one of the most fragile little guys from the old P&R days.

Gosh, I don't remember ever saying you hate minorities or want to kill brown people. What I do remember is what an angry little (big emphasis on this word) right-wing authoritarian you were from that crowd of the despicable folks back in the day, and how you had to run away to your own message board to create an echo chamber because any opinion different from yours hurt your fragile little mind.

You're welcome. Your terps got their ##### beat down yesterday.

Dec 10, 2020, 8:21 AM

I see you've been freeloading on TigerNet for 13 years now. Congratulations.

Re: You're welcome. Your terps got their ##### beat down yesterday.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:10 AM

Ha, you think I actually pull for them over Clemson? Boy, my blood's run orange much longer than yours. I don't give two ##### what Maryland athletics is doing.

Sorry how I spend my money upsets you. Definitely worth crying about. If you'd like, I'll Venmo you $5 so you can buy some tissues.

Can we at least all agree

Dec 10, 2020, 8:58 AM

that the photo of the model airplane looks pretty cool?

It's a subliminal message about 'out of focus'....***

Dec 10, 2020, 4:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic