Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When is Josh Kendall Going To Be Fired!?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

When is Josh Kendall Going To Be Fired!?

Jan 26, 2017, 2:41 PM

...Okay, maybe not fired. But at least held accountable or called out for the completely biased BS that he is known for producing. Josh Kendall, for those of you who don't know, is the carolina beat write for The State paper. Isn't this the same guy that week 9 of last season had us ranked as the #8 best team in the country while every other AP voter had us #4 or higher? You would think he would lose his right to vote on stuff like that if he continues to not take it seriously just for the sake of being a Carolina fan. Like I said, I assume he won't be fired any time soon because he plays to the delusional carolina fan base. But does anyone know if he has ever been legitimately called out for this crap? (see photo)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When is Josh Kendall Going To Be Fired!?

Jan 26, 2017, 2:44 PM

Who's reflection is that in the trophy , Matt Damon ?
I am afraid I has the dunce on this one .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 26, 2017, 2:47 PM

Bentley is the reflection.....As if, even if they got their stuff together, a chance at the natty could be this soon.

Jan 26, 2017, 2:51 PM

The Gamecock obsession with Bentley is unreal. He stinks. I've watched him play like 4 games with my Gamecock wife and thought he was a bum. This was even before he played us

in bentley's defense - he IS young.

Jan 26, 2017, 3:54 PM

:)

Jan 26, 2017, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: When is Josh Kendall Going To Be Fired!? ]

Oh ok . So a relative unknown then . I wasn't sure I had ever seen that guy before , and now I am positive of it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 26, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: When is Josh Kendall Going To Be Fired!? ]

Some high school quarterback. Apparently he's only 19!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're fired!

Jan 26, 2017, 2:45 PM

for posting such a tiny pig....

Re: You're fired!

Jan 26, 2017, 2:46 PM

*pic

click on it...it gets bigger (magic)

Re: Actually, he's worse than that

Jan 26, 2017, 2:52 PM

Josh Kendall had us ranked #10 in week 12 @ 9-1 and FSU #6 @ 7-3. Note: This is after we beat FSU on the road. He had Louisville #2 that week with the same 9-1 record.

http://collegepolltracker.com/football/pollster/josh-kendall/2016/week-12

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Actually, he's worse than that

Jan 26, 2017, 2:57 PM
Muschamp02.jpg(29.7 K)

HAHA....Unbelievable. Only in Cootlumbia.

WOW!!!! Look at how many times Ole Josh is either the highes

Jan 26, 2017, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually, he's worse than that ]

or the lowest pollster. He should lose his card.

According to the Coots, our game with N.C. State . . .

Jan 26, 2017, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually, he's worse than that ]

actually counts as a loss. Seriously.

How many times did FSU lose to Miami wide left?

Jan 27, 2017, 2:49 PM

Does anybody claim that Miami didn't earn the championship those years or that it was a loss?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Son, have you been eavesdropping on me and my coot running

Jan 28, 2017, 8:52 AM

buddy.......I just explained that to him the other day.........

Is that Heather Dinnich in reflection?

Jan 26, 2017, 2:53 PM

One thing is for sure. Jake Bentley has no chance of a receding hairline. The guy has a 3head.

Re: If he is a gamecock beat writer then why is he writing

Jan 26, 2017, 2:56 PM

about USC?

Jan 26, 2017, 2:56 PM

never heard of her

Jan 26, 2017, 3:19 PM

He must also be a comedian for writing such laughable stuff.

Dang Russians must have hacked the rankings!***

Jan 26, 2017, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never heard of her. She talking alternative facts?

Jan 26, 2017, 3:20 PM

fire her then.

What else do you expect from Spurrier's workout buddy

Jan 26, 2017, 3:53 PM

Remember the "epic comedy bit" Spurrier did before the 2015 season about how bad the coot practices were --- couldn't pass, couldn't catch; couldn't defend (google it on YouTube). The local media sycophants laughed hilariously at Spurrier's wit. What those goobers failed to realize was that every word Spurrier said was true. Now all they can do is sling mud at Dabo and the Tigers and write about what the coots need to do to match Clemson's success. Well, guess what, it isn't going to happen. Let them wallow in their collective delusion while Dabo just keeps building an elite program.

Poor Josh Kendall has no choice but to write this drivel in the hope of selling a few more newspapers to the delusional coots. He certainly can't write about Dabo's success and expect to sell newspapers in Columbia. He simply is catering to the sad coot fans who are so butt-hurt by Clemson's success and the coot's implosion that they can't deal with reality. They have retreated to their mental safe space where they fantasize that the coots will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of their football program. And, good ole Josh Kendall is just enabling their fantasy. Problem is, there is no chance that a phoenix is rising from that dumpster fire in Columbia.

So, Tiger fans, just ignore these goobers, smile inwardly, and enjoy the ride on the Dabo train as far as it will take us. As Dabo says, the best is yet to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like most $CU fans....

Jan 26, 2017, 4:21 PM

a HUGE inferiority complex precludes them from being even remotely objective when it comes to anything related to Clemson and while that buffoon Kendall is no exception, it sure is entertaining to watch them make complete fools of themselves over and over and over again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 26, 2017, 5:36 PM

What is he writing about anyway? USC has plenty of titles and if Pete Carroll had not left them they probably would have some more by now.

Jan 27, 2017, 3:17 PM

Leave him in place, he is lots of laughs, just like the coot program. Bring spurrier back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How sweet! When did Jakey visit us to stare into our shiny new trophy?!?!?

Jan 28, 2017, 5:40 AM

The only way he could have his reflection on the CFP Trophy was to be in front of it. And the last time I checked CLEMSON is the only place to view that magnificent trophy. CLEMSON!!!

??????????

~JKB

Only place in this state*

Jan 28, 2017, 5:43 AM

Let me add that note before some coot talks about his pilgrimage to Bammer for some "real trophy seeing."

~JKB

South Carolina will never win a national title.

Jan 28, 2017, 9:44 AM

24 years in the SEC and one (1) division title at the height of their program, and when every other team in that division was down. How about start with winning your conference, Josh? Oh yeah that isnt gonna happen either ....

he is telling them what they want to hear,don't bother me***

Jan 28, 2017, 10:15 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's going to fire him? The "State"????? They are prostitu

Jan 28, 2017, 10:27 AM

tes to gamecock athletics and fans. This guy will likely get a huge pay increase before he would be fired.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic