Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WILL SHIPLEY 5 STAR RUNNING BACK INTERVIEW
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

WILL SHIPLEY 5 STAR RUNNING BACK INTERVIEW

Nov 27, 2019, 11:09 PM

Hey tigers. I just sat down with our 5 star running back target Will Shipley. Asked him a lot of questions about Clemson and his future. More detailed than DHood's interview. LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZugcrwLzI

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WILL SHIPLEY 5 STAR RUNNING BACK INTERVIEW

Nov 27, 2019, 11:23 PM

Easy on the caps

Nov 27, 2019, 11:25 PM

well it's late just wanted everyone to wake up and check out the future.

Nov 28, 2019, 12:43 AM

I’m not watching your video, in the still shot you look like a complete tool. Your shot at Hood on the Website he works for pumping your interview with a minor in what looks like a closet seems to validate the look.

For all I know you could be the next Champ Kind regardless your promotion of your segment is tasteless at best. I feel certain that is what you were going for but you missed your target audience... FGF is that way —>

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 1:30 AM

Hey brother! I'm sorry you feel that way and that you are judging a book by its cover. Not taking a shot at all, I love D-Hood's work. I was more so meaning that the questions were more detailed in his relationship with Dabo and Clemson as a whole. While obviously I am promoting my own work, I also was trying to let people who are interested in recruiting, know that there is a video with his takes. Again im sorry I made you feel so angry. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov 28, 2019, 1:53 AM [ in reply to Re: WILL SHIPLEY 5 STAR RUNNING BACK INTERVIEW ]

Also just wanted to add I'm only 18 and it was in a conference room. Calling a young guy who's trying to do something on his own a tool isn't a good look either.

Nov 28, 2019, 2:55 AM

True man. Don't lose your spirit. Keep up the good work. Don't ever let you break you down.

Nov 28, 2019, 3:03 AM

Thanks man. I appreciate it very much

Nov 28, 2019, 2:49 AM [ in reply to Re: WILL SHIPLEY 5 STAR RUNNING BACK INTERVIEW ]

Nah. It was a pretty good interview. You're just being a #####.

Nov 28, 2019, 2:50 AM

Hey man thanks for watching! Appreciate it. Go Tigers.

Nov 28, 2019, 3:21 AM [ in reply to Re: WILL SHIPLEY 5 STAR RUNNING BACK INTERVIEW ]

Probably a bad read? Can't judge all books by the cover? Young guy with opportunity to interview was a good moment to get honest feedback from a high recruit. Seemed like Shipley probably spoke more freely as he was talking to a peer vs a Clemson Homer!

That said, i wouldn't count him out. He said 4yrs! That is what he would have to do at a lesser school to be able to showcase his skills. What if ETN goes in first round? Take into consideration that ETN is getting paid with half the abuse of other backs that have to play 4qtrs to earn respect. But when ETN walks out and ran half the carries with as many yards and drafted higher, why take the risks and abuse to get recognized. Just go to Clemson, save your body, win championships and get drafted highly? Makes more sense! If a player is a me player, then he won't get a committable offer!

Badgering the witness!

Nov 28, 2019, 1:36 AM

I watched part of the video. He seems like a great kid, and he loves Clemson. BUT...he isn’t coming here.

He freely admitted in the interview that he’d rather be “the man for 4 years” than win national championships. He wants to showcase his talents to the max extent. I can’t necessarily blame him; but at the same time, I’d rather have competitors who know they can beat out anyone else for playing time.

I hope he eventually comes to recognize his immense talent can give him plenty of playing time from day 1 if he chooses Clemson. He can have his cake and eat it too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Badgering the witness!

Nov 28, 2019, 1:39 AM

Thanks for the watch! And Completely agree. When he answered that way about being "the man" it made me ask about N.C. State knowing that is a place where he really could be that guy. Hoping for the best but in the end would be happy if we didn't have to play him annually.

"Be the man"

Nov 28, 2019, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Badgering the witness! ]

= Kelly Bryant, Tavien Feaster. I'd rather have a team player.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 28, 2019, 4:01 AM

Great interview, man he is such an awesome dude, I hope he decides to come to Clemson

Nov 28, 2019, 6:05 AM

Enjoyed the interview. Thanks for posting. He seems to be a very humble young man, and it’s nice to see what the recruit is looking at when he’s looking at schools.

Nov 28, 2019, 6:15 AM

Thanks man. Yeah talking to him off camera is also very humbling. He's a great young man who cares more about his faith and academics versus football.

Nov 28, 2019, 8:51 AM

It is exciting you’re producing your own content. Good job for the ambition and bravery. I’d like to provide some artistic design suggestions for your set. I’ve produced videos, animations and marketing campaigns for BMW, Warner Brothers, Netflix and last week I made one for JJ Watt’s charity foundation. Usually when you film an interview or a webcast such as the one you’re creating, you want to decorate the walls behind you. You could tape up a Clemson poster off to the left of your head so that it fills part of the blank wall. That would add some depth to the shot as well. Or your could setup a bookcase against the wall to place the balls and magazines upon. Also, what kind of camera are you using? Private message me if you’d like to keep kicking around ideas to develop your production.

Nov 28, 2019, 9:03 AM

Personally, I could have done with a little less enthusiasm at the beginning, but I thought that the interview was well done. Like a couple of others before, it doesn't sound like Clemson would be his type of place, but when you are that young your priorities change quickly. We'll see how it goes, and good luck in your own endeavors.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic