Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 602

Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday...

Jan 13, 2021, 6:13 PM

It was obvious that the real reason was the Dums were afraid he would run again in 2024 and reignite the Trump populist constituency which, as we know, would have blown away the Dums in 2024! Looks like Nikki will be the one to unseat Kumala. Haley in a landslide, especially after four years of a Joementia/ Kumala clown show!

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself.

Jan 13, 2021, 6:19 PM

I love watching you squirm. Pathetic!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself.

Jan 13, 2021, 6:29 PM

Squirm, wait until your tax bill skyrockets, the economy tanks with trillions of dollars spent over 1.5 degrees F, regulations move corporations out of America, ICE is abolished, sanctuary cities pop up near you and the stock market dives. Then we'll see who's doing the squirming!!

Be careful what you wish for. Demented Joe and Ms. Spread Eagle will sink this country. Get ready.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself.

Jan 13, 2021, 6:41 PM

We get it already. End of Times.

And you KEEP racking up the Ls.

Jan 13, 2021, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself. ]

Priceless. Please keep going.

Re: Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday...

Jan 13, 2021, 6:57 PM

Can you be guilty of “inciting” when it was apparent that some were there to cause mayhem, no matter what he said?

He didn’t “incite” anyone that showed up with weapons, or cuffs, etc. Bad actors are going to act bad.

Trump said this, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 7:06 PM

I love how you keep neglecting the biggest component in all that - that they were convinced the election had been unfairly stolen by some sort of shadow conspiracy.

And they believed that because Trump himself kept insisting on it - and it was a total lie. They believed him.

Kind of the biggest root of the issue. Well, that and a lot of them believe the Dems are actually Satanic child-kidnapping pedophiles and possibly also lizard people...which strictly speaking is not his fault, but he certainly didn't set the record straight when they named him the Messiah that will strike down this vile cancer infesting the heart of our nation.

I'd say impeachment is mild compared to what he's really got coming. Fortunately his future is not bright and shiny, and I'm really happy about that.

Jan 13, 2021, 7:09 PM

Or maybe it was the hundreds of sworn depositions of witnesses than everyone refused to investigate.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keowee inadvertently proving the point...***

Jan 13, 2021, 7:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The article of impeachment states incitement charge

Jan 13, 2021, 7:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday... ]

came from not only what he said on the 6th, but also what he said in the weeks and months leading up to the 6th. So as for your whole theory that he couldn’t incite someone who showed up with weapons, he was impeached because he incited those people in the weeks beforehand.

Replies: 10
| visibility 602
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic