Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump vs Biden Results
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,330

Trump vs Biden Results

Nov 7, 2020, 5:36 PM

Trump - won a fair election consisting of LEGAL votes, didn’t have to cheat in any state to win, doesn’t lie to the American public, would concede if he actually lost the legal count, will refuse to concede until an HONEST recount is completed.

Biden - stole the election by cheating with illegal mail-in ballots, deception, fraudulent votes, dead people voting, forgeries on ballots, not enforcing ballot counting monitoring, 47 years of accomplishing absolutely nothing, being a senile old person who should have been put in a Hospice, and with Kamala who is a racist beotch who has a horrible track record herself.

How does half of this nation actually vote for Biden and Kamala? They would not, that is the point. No one votes for higher taxes, defunding of police, shrinking of the military, letting ILLEGAL immigrants into our country, no border security, and winning at all costs even to the detriment of the American people.

You really are part of the problem if you voted for Biden, or just too stupid to actually follow the election and realize what just happened. The American people just got deceived, and either you are too lazy to research the facts or just plain dumb in just voting democrat without any reason.

Democrats vote early (years of data), yet, all of the late ballots were Joe Biden, which is virtually impossible. There should be a recount in all 7 of the states where Trump was winning then his lead magically (cheating) disappeared due to mail-in ballots showing up (by the way, all of them were Biden votes, not one Trump vote). it is so ####### obvious what happened, and yet, all of the Democrats will say this dillusion is true. Seriously??? It is embarrassing.

Trump is a winner, always has been. He says some stupid things, but have you ever heard Biden speak??? If you had, and you had 1/4 of a brain, you would have seen that he is incompetent, forgets mid-sentence where he is, constantly lies, and has no intention of doing anything besides loading his wallet over the next 4 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump vs Biden Results

Nov 7, 2020, 5:42 PM

Do you honestly believe your statement that Trumph "doesn’t lie to the American public"?

Quit posting your political BS to the Clemson football board!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 5:48 PM

Ahhh, one of the Democrats I was talking about. Sorry for your brain loss at birth, but feel good, Biden lost his brain at birth as well.

I remember, he said he had a higher IQ then a reporter, had 3 degrees, all that was proven wrong the next day, and he apologized after the fact. Biden could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. He became a millionaire by being a politician (explain that), and Trump was a Billionaire before he took office and takes no salary (and lost a fortune for being the President for 4 years). You really cannot take yourself seriously.......I know I don’t.

Go Tigers, crush Norte Dame......

Nov 7, 2020, 5:42 PM

Someone who will try to convince you its"o.k." to murder unborn children has no since of right or wrong. And their about to put abortion in overdrive. Morals never have to be considered which makes it a whole lot easier for them

Nov 7, 2020, 5:53 PM

we want the babies in heaven as soon as possible.

Yes...I heard they are working on

Nov 7, 2020, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump vs Biden Results ]

Drive-through abortion clinics and Tuesday will be ‘bring a pregnant friend day’ (2 for 1).

Seriously...Evangelicals have been the death of the Republican Party.

Re: Yes...I heard they are working on

Nov 9, 2020, 11:59 AM

Is that the same party that gained seats in the House?

Nov 7, 2020, 5:44 PM

The Bidens’ wallets have already been loaded.
Now is when China and the others will be expecting a return on their investments.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 7, 2020, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your the blond kid, right?***

Nov 8, 2020, 6:45 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your the blond kid, right?***

Nov 9, 2020, 12:01 PM

Well, I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but you made a horrible grammar mistake. This does not bode well for your reputation on P&R.

Spelling mistakes are also bad, but grammar really speaks to your intelligence and upbringing, per FBCoachSC®

Nov 7, 2020, 5:52 PM

Trump got blowm out fair and square. The country was tired of his constant bullshyatt. Worst president in US history to lose to a senile old man. People are celebrating in the streets. It's wild.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:09 PM

My ears are wide open at this point. Give us average hard working, tax paying joes with a mortgage, children at home and many years until retirement an idea what will Biden do to help us?

Completely serious question. Now that we are here (sort of), what appeal is there for us in the next four years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was time for Trump to go

Nov 7, 2020, 6:17 PM

You’ll be just fine. In fact, With the pubs still in control of the Senate, I doubt life will look any different for you than it did the last four years...minus the daily in intelligible tweets from POTUS.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump vs Biden Results ]

He will surround himself with better people and allow them to do their jobs. He won't constantly literally attempt to divide our country. That's enough. Trump was a trainwreck. You will be fine under Biden, just like you were under Obama and Bill Clinton. Biden is a just stop gap until 2024 anyway. There will likely be a Republican voted in at that time I would imagine. Haley I would think. Trump was unfit for office and he had to go. Biden is nothing special. He is just a guy to fill the seat until we can start over in 2024.

Nov 8, 2020, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump vs Biden Results ]

Carlsbad speaking the truth

I hope you didn’t actually attend Clemson

Nov 7, 2020, 6:18 PM

Truly a special kind of stupid.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:48 PM

cweeks,

You guys want to make America great again, but you just claimed that 52 % of Americans are morons.

Not to mention that your statements are soooo delusional, that i don't even know where to begin trying to reintroduce you to reality.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:50 PM

Nov 8, 2020, 12:06 AM

T3,

Then I have to wonder, based on your assessment of the majority of Americans, how America could ever be great ??

LOL

Nov 8, 2020, 4:11 PM

wow... the orange-god-kool-aid is strong isn't it

by the time the counting is over, more than 80 million will have voted for someone other than trumplethinskin

in case you want to know what really happened..the truth is easy to find

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/03/democrats-more-mail-in-ballots-pennsylvania-433951?fbclid=IwAR1fahamcBy56xY_kWsy17wG5_ZtxjhLPZJtbm-UcPf7tgXm1VjDAJ3iGdo

You're going to be very disappointed ...

Nov 8, 2020, 5:43 PM

When you wake up from whatever dream world you're loving in right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stopped at this line

Nov 8, 2020, 9:18 PM

...doesn’t lie to the American public...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Stopped at this line

Nov 8, 2020, 11:29 PM

yes, that was pretty funny.

absolutely sad how gullible some folks are.

cweeks4475 -I suggest you stay home, find a hobby, don't operate heavy machinery, maybe read some books, I'm not sure what you should do but you have zero clue as to what is actually happening in the united states in 2020.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,330
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic