Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trolling SEC Rant and ran across this. Thoughts?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Trolling SEC Rant and ran across this. Thoughts?

Oct 26, 2020, 7:09 AM

Trevor vs Mac Jones

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/trevor-lawrence-looked-so-so-628----mac-jones-806/92684086/

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trolling SEC Rant and ran across this. Thoughts?

Oct 26, 2020, 7:18 AM

At .500 and 4th in their division, I can see why the Bayou Bengals would want to focus on other Tigers and not themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 7:26 AM

This is true, glad they knocked off UofSC though, my SC family thinking Muschamp has turned the corner and all. ??

Go Tigers! ??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 9:24 AM

Carolina Jackpot doesn't think so ... see his youtube rant.

Oct 26, 2020, 7:26 AM

My thought:

“Ten gods cannot change the opinion of one fool, especially if another fool agrees with him.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 26, 2020, 7:37 AM

Easy to refute any such arguments: You are a GM of an NFL franchise and you have a choice of Trevor or Mac - who do you pick? (don’t give me that crap about college being different from the pros either)

Look at a body of work before making conclusions...

Oct 26, 2020, 7:40 AM

For Trevor's career, he has had 2 sub-par games; against LSU in the National Championship and against Syracuse this last weekend. Trevor has started in 31 games and won 30 of them. His wins include a total dismantling of the "best Alabama team in history" as a true freshman and beating last year's Ohio State media darlings in a come from behind win. Trevor is a proven commodity that the NFL knows can perform when the lights are brightest and against the best competition.

Mac Jones has been the starter for 9 games and has won all of them during his 3 year career at Alabama. If people are honest, Mac Jones has not played in a true "big game" yet (playoff or championship game) under the brightest lights. So who knows what Mac Jones is really made of at this point? Alabama has an easy enough schedule that they should coast into the SEC Champ game and the playoffs. We will eventually get a chance to see what Mac Jones is made of...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at a body of work before making conclusions...

Oct 26, 2020, 12:50 PM

Didn't he lose to Auburn last year?

Why yes he did - so his record is 8 and 1 as a starter..***

Oct 26, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at a body of work before making conclusions...

Oct 26, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Look at a body of work before making conclusions... ]

Didn't he lose to Auburn last year?

Oct 26, 2020, 7:48 AM

I will just say we've had one guy who drops a lot of them. Not 20% but he isnt helping the %

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohhh Mr Dropson***

Oct 26, 2020, 9:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say be more respectful of your time.***

Oct 26, 2020, 7:57 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a pro GM wants to struggle with deciding

Oct 26, 2020, 8:16 AM

Between Mac and Trevor...another 'Trubisky moment' looms ahead.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If a pro GM wants to struggle with deciding

Oct 26, 2020, 9:56 PM

Yea, that’s just plain stupid. Lawrence is just on another level of QB than what anyone has seen in a long time. Tip of the cap to Deshaun.

Some stats don’t tell more than a quarter of the story. Another tip of the cap to Deshaun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

44 - 16 !!!!

Oct 26, 2020, 8:23 AM

Looks like a bunch of butthurt Bama fans still trying to alleviate the sting of the 44 - 16 beatdown in the National Championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 26, 2020, 8:43 AM

GUESS WHAT, TL16 completed ONLY 62.5% against Alabama and OBLITERATED them.

He is currently averaging 70.7%. In 2019, TL averaged 68.8% completion. 2018 he was at 65% He normally hovers between the high 60s and the mid-upper 70s.

He has only dropped below 60% a few times : 2019: O130 (55%) and LSU (49%) 2018: Duke (55.3), FSU (54.1), and Texas A&M (55.6 - as the non-starter)

Oct 26, 2020, 9:19 AM

I will never understand why SEC team fans are so arrogant and cannot realize teams like Tennessee, LSU and etc this year have terrible defenses and are shockingly bad. I understand why its easy to hate on ACC but the SEC is not that much different. Can't wait for bowl season when we can knock them down a couple notches.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:54 AM

My thoughts are - steer clear of the SEC echo chamber.....

Oct 26, 2020, 2:20 PM

I go there for the entertainment!

Oct 26, 2020, 11:22 AM

So who are you on tRant?

Jim Sweet? Tillman?

Oct 26, 2020, 2:19 PM

Neither, although I suspect one or both are coots in disguise!

Oct 26, 2020, 1:25 PM

There’s typically no one within a 5 yard radius of Bammys receivers. If he doesn’t have a high completion percentage, it would be sad.

Everyone in that thread is gay***

Oct 26, 2020, 10:12 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic