Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all the people who said they would stop giving to IPTAY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 657

To all the people who said they would stop giving to IPTAY

Nov 20, 2020, 11:06 PM

when Clemson displayed the social justice stuff on the field or if they played messages on the video boards, putting things on helmets, putting names or slogans on jerseys, did any of you actually pull your money out. Not trying to be smart or anything just wanted to know did anyone really stop. If you have been to games you have seen the video on the board that tells how the unity shirts came about, but they also took the opportunity to talk about the unfortunate murder of G. Floyd, they showed the signs and BLM banner from the players march in June, I can't breathe, What's her name just to name a couple. I have been to the games and saw this, I had a season ticket holder this week ask me if anything was shown, he did not think it was cause they don't show it on tv. He responded he could not believe it. I also go to soccer games, the same video is shown there plus one more where one female soccer player is in a video explaining how her mom told her she would be denied the better jobs due to her skin color, she goes on to tell how she has to explain to her younger brother why he can't wear his hoodie into a store, and all the visiting teams come in with BLM shirts on during warm ups, some opposing coaches even wore the hats during the games. This brings the question when Clemson teams are playing away from Clemson are they doing the same.

Did anyone really stop giving?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the people who said they would stop giving to IPTAY

Nov 21, 2020, 7:10 AM

I did. I assumed BLM was a sponsor and they didn’t really need my pennies anymore. Plus, if no one has to pay for college anymore, no need for scholarships. Additionally, with the guaranteed tax increases coming, that’s the first thing to go.

FYI, IPTAY member since 1990.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, man I bet they're HURTIN now!***

Nov 21, 2020, 9:24 AM

Re: Lol, man I bet they're HURTIN now!***

Nov 21, 2020, 9:25 AM

I was prob funding a couple of mouthpieces

nah,

Nov 21, 2020, 1:42 PM

I imagine most of your money went to Jockstraps and repainting the yellow curb indicating the fire lane in front of the coal plant.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol, man I bet they're HURTIN now!***

Nov 21, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Lol, man I bet they're HURTIN now!*** ]

You specifically paid for the social justice campaign for Clemson football. That was nice of you.

Nah, ya didn't.***

Nov 23, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: To all the people who said they would stop giving to IPTAY ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 21, 2020, 11:09 AM

mite be time to bulldoze all the colleges

or maybe hang the professors and turn it into free housing with community gardens

Nov 23, 2020, 11:14 AM

Yeah, I'm out. I have not actively gone in and deleted my online IPTAY account, but will not pay again, probably ever.

Too bad CU athletics just flushed several $100k down the toilet going to FSU and back. But, you reap he seeds you sow. The ACC and universities are all-in on the PC bandwagon.

Yes, you will.***

Nov 23, 2020, 11:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Nobody stopped giving.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:24 AM

If they did, it was for other financial reasons, not because of the ones you listed.

Anyone claiming they did is lying.

Replies: 10
| visibility 657
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic