Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 539

The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..

Jan 9, 2021, 3:42 PM

Trump gives a patriotic speech to his followers, saying what any would utter: "we're in this together, we're going to fight like he$$' to get what we and America need and desire". He NEVER said break into the Capitol building and ransack it. He could have been even more fired up, and if the Capitol Police had done their job, this would have been another protest nothingburger! Not Trump's fault if you look at it objectively which, as we all know, is impossible, if you're a hateful, vengeful Trump-hating libby!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..

Jan 9, 2021, 3:46 PM

This is like my patients blaming little debbie for "letting them" eat zebra cakes after their sleeve.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The REAL culprits were the people who entered the...

Jan 9, 2021, 3:51 PM

building without permission or authority. If you're gonna be stupid you gotta be tough, son.

Homie don't play that chit!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's blame anyone but Trump supporters!

Jan 9, 2021, 3:55 PM

Antifa? Media? The police? Lol, keep going.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excuse #213

Jan 9, 2021, 4:06 PM

Keep em coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought y’all were the party of personal responsibility?***

Jan 9, 2021, 4:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahaha that’s funny. Far from it.***

Jan 9, 2021, 4:11 PM

Warped.***

Jan 9, 2021, 4:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except there’s nothing to fight. Trump lost a free and fair

Jan 9, 2021, 4:10 PM

election. The only thing left to “fight” is democracy. Which coincidentally is sedition and should result in some significant consequences.

this is dumb***

Jan 9, 2021, 4:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..

Jan 9, 2021, 5:12 PM

Just NO. I don't think Ben Sasse is one to spread BS. He told Hugh Hewitt on Friday that senior White House officials told him that Trump was "delighted" that the protestors were breaking into the Capitol and couldn't understand why they didn't share his delight. If true, that's really disturbing.

Each individual that breached the Capitol bears responsibility for their actions, but Trump deserves the condemnation he is receiving. He fanned the flames of this crime. No, he's the worse culprit. How anyone can defend Trump at this point is beyond my comprehension. I held my nose with both hands and voted for him this time. I wouldn't vote for him for a #### thing now, nor any of his family. The good things he did pale in comparison to his actions since the election.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Per TMZ and couple other unreliable sources

Jan 9, 2021, 6:12 PM

The FBI is investigating the possibility that they aided the rioters as part of an inside job. take that with a grade of slaw.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 539
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic