Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on COVID-19/reserve list
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,444

TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on COVID-19/reserve list

Nov 17, 2020, 5:26 PM

Former Clemson DE placed on COVID-19/reserve list

Former Clemson defensive end Clelin Ferrell was placed on the NFL's COVID-19/reserve list on Tuesday. Ferrell has tallied 19 tackles, three for loss, over nine Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on COVID-19/reserve list

Nov 17, 2020, 6:04 PM

It's just so sad that we're still dealing with this #scamDEMic...btw, what happened to the flu?! We're in flu season and there are ZERO, like ZERO flu cases in the country. LOL...how stupid do people have to be. And bottom line, covid has the same death rate as a mild flu, and that's using THEIR corrupt and inflated numbers. Educated people that know how to do math know it's far far less than that...you're more likely to die driving your car. Wake up people. And don't even get me on masks...do a little research, not only do mask DO NOTHING for a virus (#Fact) but they're killing you. Look it up, Fauci did a study of the Spanish Flu in 2008 and found that the majority of people that died from the Spanish Flu, didn't die from the virus, they died from bacterial pneumonia...caused by, you guessed it, WEARING A MASK. Wake up people, do your own research and stop just being told what to do, think, and believe. #Sheeple #HardTruths

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on COVID-19/reserve list

Nov 17, 2020, 11:01 PM

Oh man!!! This ain't gonna help your status with TD'ers. Sorry, you are on the wrong track. You can't say negative stuff about masks. Unless you are related to someone on this board. While masks make people feel safer, if someone coughs and expressed virus on your area, then your load is supposed to be lower. I have heard this multiple times. Uhm, viruses replicate and attach, the load is minimal in progress. If your T-cells don't cover the attachment to cells then you can disperse the virus much more easily. Its beem proven that persons with blood types O are greatly reduced in the progress of the viral dispersion by 48%.

End of day, death rate decreased by thousands once people quit putting infected ppl in retirement homes. Any person that thought to put persons in retirement homes should be fired immediately and looked at for incompetent and potentially manslaughter. If someone put a sick person in my grandfather's home and killed him, i would be a little vengeful.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic