Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 88
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson"

May 6, 2019, 11:47 AM

Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson"

The Clemson and Alabama rivalry is becoming bigger and bigger each year. Both teams appear to be on a collision course to play meaningful games against each oth Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson"

May 6, 2019, 11:49 AM

Sweet!

Re: TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson"

May 6, 2019, 11:56 AM

Poor baby. Maybe mommy will bake him some cookies. Grow up, man!

May 6, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson" ]

That was another one of those "Greatest Bama defenses ever"

Bless his little heart.***

May 6, 2019, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson" ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bless his little heart.***

May 6, 2019, 7:12 PM

Yep, bless his little heart.

May 6, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson" ]

Yes sir, I love it, and I don't fault him for feeling the way he does about Clemson bc he is a solid Bama man. I feel the same as he does when I think about or see Bama, I hate Bama, and the biggest difference is, I have hated Bama a lot longer than he has hated Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 1:55 PM

Another big difference is you get good quality education at Clemson

May 6, 2019, 4:27 PM

you got that right.

May 6, 2019, 11:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Beat me to it!***

May 8, 2019, 7:52 AM

His bitter tears are both nourishing and delicious...

May 6, 2019, 11:58 AM

Cry me a river, pal.

More importantly, winning isn't everything. How you behave in defeat is far more defining of your character as a man. Maybe he'll grow up enough to understand that one day.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Groce, you drink his bodily fluids?***

May 6, 2019, 12:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Groce, you drink his bodily fluids?***

May 6, 2019, 1:09 PM

I agree loving, but a good ole rivalry hate is good for college FB. And I don't feel that hate is the same as hating an individual person, and I don't have any people that I can personally claim hate for. Hating another person is a road block into the kingdom of Heaven!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol Jonathon Allen can just

suck it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

All these flavors and he chooses to be salty

May 6, 2019, 12:07 PM

Renfrow just scored on Bama again....

Re: All these flavors and he chooses to be salty

May 6, 2019, 12:11 PM

What’s worse to a Bammer than a 28 pt loss?

Kneeling at their 3 yard line on 1st down

^ Oft forgotten truth.

May 6, 2019, 12:22 PM

Sadly, I don't think it fits on a bumper sticker.

Re: All these flavors and he chooses to be salty

May 6, 2019, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: All these flavors and he chooses to be salty ]

That and the pick 6 were my absolute favorite two plays in the game.
Can you imagine how humiliating that must have been for the Mighty Alabama crowd? We bold faced told them " We could score on you again, we just don't feel like it"
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He got pushed like a sled by Hearn and Guillermo..

May 6, 2019, 12:11 PM

in that game. That should sting for a long time.

Re: He got pushed like a sled by Hearn and Guillermo..

May 6, 2019, 12:16 PM

Was he thee dog sled? I never realized. No wonder he’s bitter.

May 6, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to He got pushed like a sled by Hearn and Guillermo.. ]

That was DaRon Payne who got used as a blocking sled. Allen was not a DT but more of a Edge rusher.

May 6, 2019, 7:31 PM

Which is why they designed a play for payne to score a TD against clemson in 2017.

May 6, 2019, 12:15 PM

Living rent free. Sweet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 12:19 PM

Good! That means we are doing things right. We will have more haters this time next year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 12:19 PM

Wow! If he thinks he hates us now, just wait a few years and he's gonna really know what hating us feels like. ??????

May 6, 2019, 12:20 PM

Well being drafted by the Washington Redskins certainly won't help him with his chapping over losing football games .
At least he doesn't have to worry about losses in championships anymore .

Loser .

DB23

But everyone else still hates Bama.***

May 6, 2019, 12:26 PM

Re: But everyone else still hates Bama.***

May 6, 2019, 1:16 PM

I agree that right now, Bama is the most hated team in America, but I am hoping that we can take over that spot bc, that is when you know you are the best and have been the best for a while!!! The best way to judge how good you are and have been in college FB, is when you have the most fans that hate your team!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

May 6, 2019, 1:47 PM

Not me. I want us to be good and the envy of all other teams and fans.

But I don't want to be hated like Duke basketball, or Notre Dame or Bama football, or the Yankees.

I especially don't want to see our fanbase turn into the equivalent of fans of the above.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 10:24 PM

THIS ***

Who knew we'd be sipping on Alabama's

May 6, 2019, 12:32 PM

Some years ago..man o man, Dabo's vision..

It HURTS to lose to Clemson twice in the CFP Final

May 6, 2019, 12:34 PM

Maybe that's why JALEN transferred...three times would be just too much to bear!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It HURTS to lose to Clemson twice in the CFP Final

May 6, 2019, 1:42 PM

Just too much to bear is what Doc Holiday said after he gunned down Johnny Ringo in the movie Tombstone, one of the best parts of the movie, I'll be your Huckleberry!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJFrwLl6HU

I may be alone in this . . .

May 6, 2019, 12:40 PM

but I don't see much wrong with anything he said. He hated losing that game and it still irritates him that he lost. Good! I would hope that a player cares!

What would be weak is if he was like, "yeah, it didn't really bother me losing to Clemson".

Don't get me wrong though . . . I love that we're in hi head!

I'm with you

May 6, 2019, 12:45 PM

I don't know why these people are mocking the kid. He wants to win and the loss drives him to be better. I think that's a good attitude for a football player.

But mainly, some hate is great in a rivalry, and we should appreciate how many people can hate us for winning now.

Re: I may be alone in this . . .

May 6, 2019, 3:25 PM [ in reply to I may be alone in this . . . ]

Agree completely. This was just fodder for people to click and comment. Competitors don’t like to lose. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, the word “salty” seems to be way overused in headlines.

I don't even know who that is***

May 6, 2019, 12:43 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 6, 2019, 12:44 PM

It’s a compliment to us folks. We made it and we’re on top now. Thank u Dabo & Staff.

May 6, 2019, 12:45 PM

Another satisfied customer!!!!!

Cat should really be thanking Clemson

May 6, 2019, 12:56 PM

... for helping to prepare him for all the losses he'll rack up as a Washington Redskin!

Re: Cat should really be thanking Clemson

May 6, 2019, 12:59 PM

LOL!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In that head for good

May 6, 2019, 1:03 PM

Love it

May 6, 2019, 1:05 PM

????

May 6, 2019, 1:07 PM

Guy better get use to losing. He will be experiencing that a lot in Washington.

is there anything sweeter than Bama tears?***

May 6, 2019, 1:08 PM

ROLL TIGERS***

May 6, 2019, 1:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Allen has a lot of respect for Clemson and DW4. LINK

May 6, 2019, 1:13 PM

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/jonathan-allen-calls-deshaun-watson-top-5-pick-mentally-tough-player-ive-ever-played/

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000000790114/Jonathan-Allen-Deshaun-Watson-is-the-best-player-I-ve-played-in-college-by-far

While he may hate us, he respects us.

May 6, 2019, 1:13 PM

That's great, i don't see a problem with this.

Coaches, players and fans hating each other, is just part of a great rivalry.

May 6, 2019, 1:16 PM

Well him and the rest of the Bama faithful better get used to finishing second. Seems like Dabo isn't quite finished building his dynasty. My prediction is that the future LSU and UGA games are going to be in jeopardy in the very near future. Why would they want to play Clemson just to get beat down and humiliated on the field and not be in the playoffs. My guess after Dabo's 4th or 5th NC's no SEC will be scheduling us during the regular season.

Inject all of this in my Veins!!

May 6, 2019, 1:32 PM

Ahhhhhh Yes!! So good!!

May 6, 2019, 1:52 PM

This was on SiriusXM while reading this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABD-TQYhsU

TOO FUNNY

May 6, 2019, 2:01 PM

I love it when they hate us. It just shows that the Tigers have arrived. Hate is a terrible habit to develop and I hope Tigers everywhere can avoid that flaw. My favorite token from the championship game is an Alabama Crying Towel that says “ROLL TEARS”. Expecting another real soon.

Did he not get the list of excuses....

May 6, 2019, 1:56 PM

to help him feel better?

Or were they just better prepared for it this year?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It probably sucks worse

May 6, 2019, 2:10 PM

to have to play for the Redskins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 6, 2019, 2:15 PM

fitting he would think back to college all the time if he's so hung up on winning and plays for the Redskins.

May 6, 2019, 2:20 PM

Dude needs to get used to Bama getting their tails kicked by CLEMSON each year. That is, if Bama can get to the CFP again. Dabo will break the Bear's record before Saban will, and I think Saban only needs ONE more win to tie (or something like that).

Free advertising like this is priceless.

May 6, 2019, 2:23 PM

Thank you Jonathan Allen!

This is awesome

May 6, 2019, 2:27 PM

We have many haters!!! This is what happens to championship caliber programs, they create a group of haters. We didn't have this several years ago, so this is a good thing.

Also, I will note that he seems to be just blowing off some steam, so I'm not going to personally attack him for it. I mean who other then the elephant pumpers has not said they hated bama at one time or another...let he who has not hated bama cast the first stone.

May 6, 2019, 2:31 PM

What do the moon and Clemson Football have in common, they both control the tide. A guy at gas pump, wearing Auburn hat told me that just other day and I laughed my a$$ off.

Go easy on him. Losers have feelings too, Ok?***

May 6, 2019, 2:50 PM

May 6, 2019, 2:54 PM

Get over it or suffer for the rest of your life. Your choice Allen! Go Tigers!!

May 6, 2019, 3:20 PM

Guess that makes him a loser in more ways than one. Hating the Victor shore won't bring back the loss.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 3:48 PM

Pretty pitiful that a millionaire professional is whining about something that happened in college.

May 6, 2019, 4:10 PM

He would have been even more bitter had they not recovered that onside kick and scored. Losing 3 times he would have jumped off a bridge.

May 6, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Alabama star still salty over losses to Clemson: "I hate Clemson" ]

He would have been even more bitter had they not recovered that onside kick and scored. Losing 3 times he would have jumped off a bridge.

It's just

May 6, 2019, 4:50 PM

not nice to HATE YOUR DADDY like that Jonathan. You are sounding a little gamecootish.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 4:52 PM

In the article Tony suggests Allen "let it go", but why? This is a great thing for us. Love them or hate them, Alabama has been the king of college football for a decade and now you can see they're considering Clemson a rival. I see nothing but positive things coming from that.

Also, I don't blame him for saying he hates Clemson. Why wouldn't he? There have been two great battles & two butt-whoopins over the past four years, with both teams standing at 2-2. When a challenger comes at the incumbent champ and not only beats them once, but threatens their status as "top dog", they're not going to be happy about it.

May 6, 2019, 4:54 PM

We don’t hate u Bama. We LOVE getting our continued chances against you. Bring it!!!

Say what you want about this kid but I love his mentality!***

May 6, 2019, 5:00 PM

Re: Say what you want about this kid but I love his mentality!***

May 6, 2019, 6:18 PM

Dear Mr. Allen , In order to be the best you have to beat the best. You had the privilege to play and beat down opponents. Now the shoe is on the other foot . It's a Beautiful Orange shoe. Get used to this. Clemson football is the new standard. Hope The Tigers get a chance to play Bama on the regular. BTW you play for the Redskins and you don't like losing ??????????

May 6, 2019, 6:14 PM

Well, if he feels that way about us, I wish we had gone ahead and scored that last touch down instead of walkin' off the field, leaving the ball on the six yard line with 44 - 16 on the scoreboard.

Awe that’s sweet

May 6, 2019, 7:49 PM

When these lower level teams talk about hating us. Bama is almost on the level with Duke, so .. you’re getting there.
GO TIGERS!!!

May 6, 2019, 8:20 PM

Showing his true inner, sorry self .

I can’t get enough..Wide open,JUSTIN ROSS!! off and running!***

May 6, 2019, 9:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 9:19 PM

Hate is a very strong word...get over it!

May 6, 2019, 9:19 PM

Hate is a very strong word...get over it!

Hey. !! I think about that game everyday too !!!!***

May 6, 2019, 9:52 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rent free baby

May 6, 2019, 11:15 PM

It is great living rent free in their heads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rent free baby

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rent free baby

Rent free baby

May 6, 2019, 11:17 PM

Living rent free in his mind. LOL

He hate us cuz he ain’t us***

May 7, 2019, 8:01 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

May 7, 2019, 9:48 AM

He Hate Me ! Who Cares!
His A## must be jealous of all the S###
that comes out of his mouth !

I guess he still hates his third grade teacher...

May 7, 2019, 11:54 AM

for giving him a D- on a test. He deserved an A don't you know. I can't say that I hate Alabama. They have given us the three best coaches we have ever had. I can see though that we are entering an era where Clemson grads will be going on to coach at Alabama. "Welcome Alabama's new head coach ... Hunter Renfrow". Anything is possible now.

May 8, 2019, 8:19 AM

He covets what he does not have, and right now we have it, and they can't stand that they don't.

May 8, 2019, 9:10 AM

Hope we don't become Bama fans, starting to sound like it here. Act like we know how to win folks. "I hate Clemson" is a compliment on a competitive level. What we did last year, and the year before, and the year before doesn't matter next year. Dabo gets it, the coaches get it, the players get it... we should get it too. All the best to Mr. Allen in his career and in his life.

Replies: 88
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic