Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elite DB target sets decision date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Elite DB target sets decision date

Dec 2, 2020, 10:55 AM

Elite DB target sets decision date

One of the top cornerbacks in the nation set his decision date on Wednesday. Covington, Georgia DB Nyland Green is expected to choose among Georgia, Clemson, Te Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elite DB target sets decision date- corner

Dec 2, 2020, 11:02 AM

do we have anyone committed for 21 now who they expect to play corner? my impression is we do not so we need this guy for sure.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2020, 11:17 AM

He's the only target that we're showing and we really need at least one. Have booth and Jones as Jr's next year so that only leaves MG as our only rising CB. We need some help there. Not sure what ugas situation is, but he's got to be thinking and knowing he could get lots of snaps next year.

Was he up for the Pitt game? Has to please him to see MG getting a start too. Let's hope it's a situation that we already have a good idea.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2020, 2:36 PM

Don't forget about Fred Davis.

He's not the only target, just the only one left

Dec 3, 2020, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Elite DB target sets decision date- corner ]

According to 247, he's the only CB we offered that hasn't already committed somewhere else ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elite DB target sets decision date

Dec 2, 2020, 11:13 AM

Big-time talent and hopefully the next lockdown corner out of GA that we'll send to the league, after Terrell and Booth.

Dec 2, 2020, 6:46 PM

His NFL comparison on 247 was AJ Terrell. I hope that comparison and AJ playing for the Falcons is a good recruiting tool for us.

I love me some big corners.

Dec 2, 2020, 4:41 PM

Who ever his choice is, the coach already knows, and already has a silent commit, and I'm thinking that it's Clemson, and BV and Dabo already know....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We recently offered a 2021 corner in Kansas, so who knows...

Dec 2, 2020, 4:45 PM

I think we're only taking 1 this recruiting cycle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We recently offered a 2021 corner in Kansas, so who knows...

Dec 4, 2020, 12:58 PM

I understand what you're saying, but, Dabo will usually make room for an elite high 4* and 5* guys regardless of position if Clemson is where they want to be. Never turn down a young man that chooses Clemson over any other school!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We recently offered a 2021 corner in Kansas, so who knows...

Dec 4, 2020, 1:23 PM

Another positive is the five star linebacker we have committed to us is his teammate. So I’m sure he hears Clemson every day from carter.

Dec 11, 2020, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Elite DB target sets decision date ]

Kid proved he isn't too bright. After seeing coaching moves made by Kirby Dumb the last few years, to still choose UGA, made me wonder about it, so I looked at his Twitter. Not really Clemson material academically from what I saw. Lacking some basic intelligence (fits better at UGA)

Dec 3, 2020, 3:51 PM

????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought I heard he was 200% Dawg

Dec 11, 2020, 1:54 PM

So Clemson was trying to flip a LSU commit

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic