Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings

Oct 25, 2020, 12:15 PM

Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings

Four of the Power 5 conferences are playing now and that’s meant some changes for the rankings at the top. ESPN’s Football Power Index moved Ohio State (31.6) t Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ####### fest for O310 is sad

Oct 25, 2020, 12:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson slips two spots in ESPN FPI rankings

Oct 25, 2020, 12:30 PM

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. This is a consequence of playing in the ACC. We won’t really get a chance to prove our worth until the playoffs, if we get there. We don’t have any competition.

Oct 25, 2020, 2:39 PM

You know what a consequence of playing in the ACC is coot? Winning 3 of the last 7 national titles and sending a team to the CFP every single season.

Oct 25, 2020, 12:33 PM

We have all heard (repeatedly) that Syracuse lost to Liberty, but has anyone heard mentioned that the team bama beat lost at home to UKY? By 27?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That wasn’t the nations

Oct 25, 2020, 12:47 PM

Best team that I sat in DV and watched Saturday playing the worst team in the league. In fact, they have a long way to go to be the number one team.

Having four blocks in the kicking game already this year is not what championship teams allow. The secondary needs to improve quickly before we play the Notre Dames and Bamas and Buckeyes. A “frisbee catching dog” would be nice to have too. The offensive line is a real puzzle to me. Lawrence deserves more than he is getting ...... especially if he has Heisman aspirations.

Who cares what ESPN had to say.

Oct 25, 2020, 1:26 PM

Worthless in their opinions. That station is never turned on in my house unless Clemson is playing. I just can't stand that biased bunch of sec kissing jerks. And yes, they are drooling over that sorry bunch from Ohio.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who cares what ESPN had to say.

Oct 25, 2020, 2:06 PM

Much of the negativity is coming from B1G 10 and SYR sports journalists and producers. It's a given. ESPN does not hire many SEC folks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2020, 2:28 PM

OF COURSE THEY DID, THATS WHY THEY ARE ESECPN

Oct 25, 2020, 2:45 PM

TigerNet knows it’s audience. Who even checks the FPI rankings? The only reason this gets posted each week is because the negativity drives traffic.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic