Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Bryant with ‘something to prove’ for new team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Bryant with ‘something to prove’ for new team

Apr 28, 2018, 10:50 AM

Bryant with ‘something to prove’ for new team

Martavis Bryant traded in black and yellow colors on the East Coast for silver and black out West in a manner of hours after a draft-night trade that sent him f Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Bryant with ‘something to prove’ for new team

Apr 28, 2018, 11:28 AM

Yes, he certainly does and it starts with not getting suspended and playing ball. He is out of chances at this point and one more recreational weed positive ends his career. It does not matter whether you THINK it should be legal as the NFL lists it as banned, so he must stay clean.

Apr 28, 2018, 9:00 PM

He sounds to be sincere in his desire to move past his mistakes of youth and try to be the best WR on the field. I don’t think anyone will work harder than him in proving how good he is

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Hope Tay means it when he says he has someting to prove

Apr 28, 2018, 11:34 AM

and follows through accordingly. I've been one of his biggest fans and believed in his potential since his 3 years at Clemson. He is blessed with natural talent,and if he pushes himself consistently on and off the field and eliminates baggage & distractions, he could be an NFL star for a few years.

Looking at Tay, Sammy and Nuk, Nuk has taken it to another level and Tay and Sammy have shown glimpses but have not optimized their talents whether due to QB play, coaching or self-induced mistakes.
This season all three young men have a chance for their career to excel, and I will be pulling hard for it to happen along with Mike Williams catching a bunch of Philip Rivers' passes. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope Tay means it when he says he has someting to prove

Apr 28, 2018, 11:46 AM

Bryant has all the tools to be a star like you said, he just must do what it takes to be a PRO. Talent alone got him there but to take the next step he must put in the effort. Sure hope he is able to get it all together. NUK was always going to be the better pro out of the 3 just due to his route running and hands. Bryant has natural speed but his time at Clemson was marked by hands of stone at times. Sammy got by on natural athleticism , the foot injuries may have taken some of that away. Everytime I watch Sammy play he seems to get no real seperation on routes.

Apr 28, 2018, 12:28 PM

He’s always been one of my favorite receivers, along with Sammy & Mike Williams. Gruden is a helluva coach & Martavis will finally get his chance to shine under Gruden... It’s a shame though, seems like he was finally finding that connection with Big Ben.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is going to go full beast mode

Apr 28, 2018, 1:22 PM

and pace Nuk and Sammy as a representative of WRU for Clemson! I know he will make the most of this second (third?) chance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 2:59 PM

I really like MB as a FB player and as a receiver. He has the size and the speed to be a go to TD receiver any time the ball is in his hands. A plus for the Raiders and a loss for Pitt!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 10:09 PM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic