Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,362

TNET: Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists

Sep 30, 2020, 1:12 PM

Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists

One of the top remaining prospects in the country for the 2021 class is getting set to announce his college decision on Thursday. With no players currently committed to Clemson in the secondary, the Tigers are hoping to gain a key commitment from a priority target. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists

Sep 30, 2020, 1:36 PM

I’m hoping Clemson...
But I think the pull of staying in Austin may be too strong...

I know the “experts” predict Clemson... I hope they’re right..

Re: TNET: Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists

Sep 30, 2020, 1:56 PM

Maybe. But then again, what is the benefit of a top D recruit playing at any Big12 school?

Sep 30, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists ]

He makes it very clear that he wants to go somewhere where he can play 'early'....and there is certainly nothing wrong with that. However, I don't know what he might think about all of the YOUNG Safety guys we have ahead of him. I know he likes Clemson, but I am not as optimistic as I was a few weeks ago. We'll see tomorrow.

Oct 1, 2020, 6:09 AM

He "can" play early here. Dabo has proved that any player that works hard enough, will see the field.

He just has to want it. Nobody is gifted an early start, but players are challenged to prove themselves and earn it.

He could go somewhere and play early, and start for his whole career. Will he ever get pushed? Will he ever get better?

Welcome to Clemson young man!

Sep 30, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Decision day approaches: Highly-rated Texas defender breaks down finalists ]

Two Crystal Balls this AM for Clemson=== Steve Wiltfong and Mike Roach (Texas Insider). Anna Hickey also has Clemson. The two today, and particularly Roach, leads me to believe he's Tiger Town bound.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I'm looking for a school that is consistent...

Sep 30, 2020, 3:08 PM

....with their coaching staff."

Winner!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

The young Man certainly does not lack for any Confidence

Sep 30, 2020, 3:32 PM

Nm

Sep 30, 2020, 5:57 PM

I don't understand but every 3rd or 4th word coming out of coach O's mouth. I need my own personal translator.

I hope he is smart and picks Clemson or stays home.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,362
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic