Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Bryan Bresee excited about The Opening Finals, working on nation's top LB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Bryan Bresee excited about The Opening Finals, working on nation's top LB

Jun 30, 2019, 8:01 AM

Bryan Bresee excited about The Opening Finals, working on nation's top LB

Clemson will be represented by nine of its 2020 commits at the Opening Finals, an invite-only event in Frisco, Texas, at the Dallas Cowboys world headquarters. The event brings together over 100 of the nation’s top prospects. Most come from the 2020 class, but a few athletes from future classes are invited as well. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Bryan Bresee excited about The Opening Finals, working on nation's top LB

Jun 30, 2019, 8:05 AM

FaceTimed Justin’s grandma? Yea I think our chances just shot up!!

Re: TNET: Bryan Bresee excited about The Opening Finals, working on nation's top LB

Jun 30, 2019, 8:09 AM

Thanks for the update- David!! That’s amazing that almost 10% of the invitees are Clemson commits !! Love it !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jun 30, 2019, 8:40 AM

Facetime Grandma......wow, now that is some inside information right there.....Go Bresee , bring them in...Go Tigers!!

Wow. Flowe's grandmother knows how to Facetime?

Jun 30, 2019, 8:50 AM

I don't know how to Facetime.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Wow. Flowe's grandmother knows how to Facetime?

Jun 30, 2019, 8:57 AM

Smart phones are smarter than me too. Left mine in my car one really hot day recently and it told me to never do that to it again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait! Face time isn't person to person?

Jun 30, 2019, 9:31 AM

I is old...so very old!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow you guys really are old

Jun 30, 2019, 9:39 AM

facetime has been around for about 10 years. All you do is press a button. It is an apple thing, so I've never used it, but android has an app too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My sarcasm evidently needs some work...

Jun 30, 2019, 10:39 AM

Not that I'd use F/Time...I won't. Nor F/Book...just use it to lurk on the unsuspecting who are willing to share their lives.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My sarcasm evidently needs some work...

Jun 30, 2019, 2:16 PM

Don't worry about it - Salty .... Everybody's sarcasm meter needs recalibrating from time to time ,,, lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I am old but I didn't mean

Jun 30, 2019, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Wow you guys really are old ]

that I couldn't do Facetime... but some things about my phone are a little more than I can handle. Or even want to do.

Jun 30, 2019, 8:56 AM

They may never lose a game.

That would be a recruiting coup

Jun 30, 2019, 10:11 AM

To land the #1 and #2 player in the state of Florida and California. Has that ever been done? Not only that, that would be the #1 QB, #1 DE, #1 DT, #1 LB. If Flowe and Burch j UI mp on board that would be #1,2,3,4 and 10 prospects on rivals.

Hrrrng

Jun 30, 2019, 10:40 AM

o_face.gif

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep recruiting, Bryan. Would love to have Jordan on our team

Jun 30, 2019, 2:17 PM

Go TIGERS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2019, 9:01 PM

Bring it on!!! Bring on the domination!!!

Jun 30, 2019, 9:10 PM

My son is a sophomore qb/wr and I am praying the starting qb stays healthy all year before we play Damascus and Breese toward the end....

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic