»
Topic: Spring Game
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 17, 2021, 4:59 PM by: Lakedude®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Spring Game

Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 1:03 PM

When is the Spring Game, I may have my vaccine shots by then.

link

Re: Spring Game

[2]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 1:20 PM

yeah and we may see unicorns there too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

[1]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 2:11 PM

I wouldn't count on the vaccine to much right now. A doctor that was being interviewed on Meet the Press this morning, he was saying that there has been thousands of vials of the covid vaccine that had to be thrown away bc it had went bad bc they can't get it into the people's arms quick enough, and it's going bad. When the government is in control, they make up the rules with the distribution, and their red tape will screw that whole process up, even with saving lives, with something so simple as getting the vaccine into people's arms, with thousands of people getting deathly sick with covid every single day!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

That is vile - getting signed up

[1]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 2:23 PM

feels like a never-ending process. The SC list was a lot greener this morning but who knows when someone will contact me.

military_donation.jpg link

Re: That is vile - getting signed up

[1]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 2:49 PM

If they need people to help with giving the vaccine, I would be glad to help out for free. I give myself no less than two injections of insulin a day, and sometimes, it's 3 injections. I've been doing that everyday for 7 years now, so I think I have enough experience with giving injection. I have done it to myself no less than 5,110 injections. And I don't use those dial up pens either bc they are to expensives. I have to pull up and measure every dose/injection from a 10 ml vial, so I should have plenty enough experience!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 3:13 PM

My parents (both 85+) signed up Thursday afternoon with Prisma and got their appointment selection emails yesterday and today. They now have appts at the end of the month.

link

[2]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 3:23 PM

I have an appointment in Seneca for Friday.

link

mpm

[1]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 4:21 PM

April 3rd

link

Let me know if you need tickets

[1]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 4:59 PM

:)

2021 white level member link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1656 people have read this post