Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away

Jun 16, 2020, 8:57 AM

With all these discriminatory groups.
Black Bike Week
Black Miss America
BET
UNCF
I feel very offended and have been excluded from these groups because of the color of my skin. I want justice now! Yeah but only white people are racist. I post this tongue in cheek but I want you to think about it really hard. Especially those of you that feel so strong about improving race relations. If everyone else has to change then so should you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away

Jun 16, 2020, 9:04 AM

Oops! Forgot the main one!
NAACP

Racism in America 2020 is a One Way Street, and it only

Jun 16, 2020, 9:10 AM

applies to one race.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Racism in America 2020 is a One Way Street, and it only

Jun 16, 2020, 9:13 AM

That is correct and that is what I'm totally saying. Of course this will probably get deleted like lot's of other posts but it's ok. I understand I make some people uncomfortable when I call them out.

Jun 16, 2020, 9:14 AM

Ah we have one racist on here that thumbs downed me! Isn't hat how it works?LOL

At least you weren't looted..........***

Jun 16, 2020, 10:24 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 9:34 AM

I think you need to go back and look up what "discriminatory" means. It doesn't simply mean "excluding". It means that that someone is being treated unfairly due to the color of their skin. Now, if you can show how white people are being treated unfairly due to the existence of these groups, you may have a point

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 10:17 AM

Oh my! So you are saying back in the day when it said white only can use this water fountain that is not discriminatory? Simply excluding other races? You just really contradicted yourself there. That is the very definition of discriminatory is to exclude someone based on race. In this case if you are not black then this is not for you. Thank you for proving my point. Maybe you should invest in that dictionary.

Jun 16, 2020, 1:58 PM

Dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. The whole "separate but equal" thing was not equal. Colored water fountains, bathrooms, etc were not the same as those for whites. So yes, they were discriminatory. Sorry, but you failed in this one

Jun 16, 2020, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away ]

Let me apply for the UNCF and see what happens. Or better yet let me start a WET white entertainment channel and see how much outrage there is. You have to be a complete moron if you don't see the exact thing happening here just the other way around. This is why racism will never end.

Jun 16, 2020, 1:59 PM

WET is Fox News

If I give you an example will you fight for

Jun 16, 2020, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away ]

European American Male causes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Here you go

Jun 16, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away ]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shoving-suspect-woman-92

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: So let's end all racism then. We can start by doing away ]

Quotas, by definition, are exclusionary, discriminatory, and racist.

I think the BLM movement started as a great and noble thing

Jun 16, 2020, 10:23 AM

but as with every other thing has morphed into a money maker and has been taken over by a group that is making millions off of promoting racism. The amount of money that is being donated and brought into BLM during these turbulent times only ensures that they will continue to promote and shove more of this "racial divide" into our faces as americans. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are millionaires several times over by ensuring racism is alive and well and BLM is picking up the torch.

ITs unfortunate that our media is complicit and we (all americans) are stuck wading through the muck. Keep in mind that this organization is not designed to be satisfied. They will never relent because their mansions and yacht club memberships depend on it. so get used to more of this. The best we can do is treat others as we would want to be treated and do our best help people in need. Continue to push our leaders to convict those that do wrong and protect those that do right. So ignore the blood suckers who only want a payday and maybe we hope and pray that this spirit of division and manipulation will soon pass. But who knows.

Re: Go To Syria And See How You Get Treated ---

Jun 16, 2020, 10:58 AM

How many Russian barbecues do you get invited to? How many Iranian parties do you go too?

Until you or your older relatives have truly experienced years of racism I believe you absolutely have NOTHING to complain about.

Jun 16, 2020, 11:04 AM

At least once a year .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Go To Syria And See How You Get Treated --- ]

I have Jewish “older relatives”. I’ve never once heard any of them blame the entire country of Germans for what the Nazi army did. That was more recent than slavery and truly on “systematic” industrial killing level.

Well named, you are very WHITEhurst, however I bet our

Jun 16, 2020, 11:45 AM

great former QB would want you to lose his name.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 1:03 PM

Nonsense. White, male victimhood is getting old.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic