Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Joe addresses the critical national crisis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So Joe addresses the critical national crisis

Jan 21, 2021, 10:58 AM

of transgenderism in sports!! Identity politics strikes again. TYVM to the extreme radical arm of the dumocrap party. Next dumb issue to attack? I can just see a gay 7'4" center and two 6' 9" Q forwards from Bosnia playing on an all girls college team! Thanks Joey. Another brilliant move!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-preventing-and-combating-discrimination-on-basis-of-gender-identity-or-sexual-orientation/

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is something Trump was never good at doing.

Jan 21, 2021, 11:00 AM

Hey, look at this new crisis over here. Pay no attention to that pandemic virus, illegal aliens, or bad economic numbers.

Dems are masters of this. Expect a lot of major new "issues" to suck up the oxygen. This is a good start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol wut

Jan 21, 2021, 11:06 AM

Trump wasn't good at sucking up the oxygen and driving the media narrative? That's literally the one thing he excelled at. All he had to do was tweet about annexing Greenland or ending birthright citizenship or whatever and everybody forgot what they were just talking about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um...

Jan 21, 2021, 3:00 PM [ in reply to This is something Trump was never good at doing. ]

Tiggity. He did that all the time to divert attention from his latest screw up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I so hope you get [loved tenderly] by said 7'-4"

Jan 21, 2021, 11:01 AM

and 6'-9" LBGTQs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Joe addresses the critical national crisis

Jan 21, 2021, 11:02 AM

You must accept the science except chromosomes. That stuff is bullshyatt.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miura acts like you watch women sporting events

Jan 21, 2021, 11:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 11:20 AM

whats *Biden's rona body count up to while he wastes time?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 2:18 PM

This is from the EO:

Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love.

What an outrageous thing for the President to support!! Fukking communist !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 2:54 PM

No, what's outrageous is spending time on the oft quoted "Day One" agenda on a matter that doesn't pertain to 97-99+% of our population. Surely there are more important matters to tend to on "Day One."

My wife's cousin has a transgendered college kid. He is a nice person. While I can't totally get my head around the whole matter, I certainly wouldn't want anyone to mistreat him nor any other person identifying as transgendered.

That being said I do not think it is fair for a biologic male to compete in female sports.Track and field is especially an area that would be wrecked. What would be the standard for a transgendered person identifying as a female have to meet in order to participate in sports? Would they have to have their genitalia altered, be on hormones, etc.? Would they simply have to identify as female? What are we to do with non-binary individuals? Could such a non-binary person participate as a member of the men's and women's tennis, soccer, golf teams? Where is Title IX on all of this?

I think there are relatively few individuals who wish ill will towards transgendered individuals. However, I don't think a Presidential EO will in any way influence those who might harbor ill will.

I just don't see this issue as a pressing one. This could wait for a bit.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 3:02 PM

Where exactly in here does it address transgenderism in sports?

And you know this EO wouldn't have the power to force that in schools or pro teams, right?

Right? I mean, you know some things, right?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic