Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I’m training this young lady tonight and .......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

So I’m training this young lady tonight and .......

Oct 8, 2020, 3:27 AM

she’s a talker.

LaToya: I got 3 boys by 3 different baby daddies and twin girls by another baby daddy.

Older lady standing nearby : Damm girl you be spreading those legs.

LaToya : Yep since I was 14. I got me a girlfriend now though.

Me just standing there listening because I got nothing to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you got a peek at my profession I see.

Oct 8, 2020, 3:55 AM

I can pretend to be shocked but I won't. Actually that doesn't sound too complicated. Legally anyway.

How about married to one woman for 45 years. Husband and wife have 3 kids from the marriage. Then he has 11 other kids with 6 other women, and half of those women are married. He dies. And he's still married to his wife. But wait. One of the 6 paramours was a crackhead. DSS took her kid and husband and his wife get custody and that kid was living in the home. And wife knows about all the kids and knows their mothers.

Or how about husband and wife married for 20 years. Have a kid in college. Husband has a kid outside the marriage with a co-worker. She's married too. Wife of husband and the other woman are friends. Other woman's husband is the father of another child with the other guys wife. That child lived with his mother who's married to another man who his wife also has a kid with. And the husband and wife have 3sums with the other married woman but not the other way around.

Or the guy who dies and is single. He used to date his best friends (now wife) in college. His best friend and his wife have a kid together. But guess what, the guy who died was actually the father and his best friend didn't know his wife has been sleeping with his friend for years through their whole marriage.

Or....I could literally write a book. I'll stop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wood title the book.....

Oct 8, 2020, 4:10 AM

Peyton Place.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wood title the book.....”Tails from Bushy Hill Church”

Oct 8, 2020, 9:24 AM

Over my years of experience, seems “some” avid church goers always have the best affairs and most marriages.

(BTW the word some does not mean all.)

It may just be too early to read this

Oct 8, 2020, 6:05 AM [ in reply to So you got a peek at my profession I see. ]

but a flowchart would help. TIA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might have been too late to type it.***

Oct 8, 2020, 6:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way back when I was a novice teacher

Oct 8, 2020, 7:03 AM [ in reply to So you got a peek at my profession I see. ]

To try to personalize the content in biology class it was common to assign the kids to complete a family tree as far back as they could go by interviewing their parents, grandparents etc. they would include any traits they could find out - eye color, hair color, height, blood type etc

I learned very quickly that this was a can of worms you didn’t want to open. Whoever the egghead was that wrote this into the curriculum had no clue

Also used to actually let the kids run the blood typing test on themselves until body fluids became such a big no no. A friend at another school revealed to a kid and his dad that daddy wasn’t the father.

https://youtu.be/PAkkLQr2Kjc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

I followed stories 1 and 3, but I need some illustrations

Oct 8, 2020, 7:38 AM [ in reply to So you got a peek at my profession I see. ]

for story 2. GRAPHIC illustrations if possible.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People.

Oct 8, 2020, 7:49 AM [ in reply to So you got a peek at my profession I see. ]

They're the worst.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Relations is beautiful.***

Oct 8, 2020, 7:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have often said I think people purposely try and make

Oct 8, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to So you got a peek at my profession I see. ]

their lives chit.

Do you work for Thornblade CC?

Oct 8, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to So you got a peek at my profession I see. ]

Seriously though, how do people go through all of this and be fine? Like I don't have ##### thrown at me like that. Kind of depressing. But even if I did, I couldn't stand the stress of having multiple families and kids and constantly worrying that one might find out about the other.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

There you have it.***

Oct 8, 2020, 7:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

gotta GF now. Welfare problem solved...***

Oct 8, 2020, 9:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She sounds so proud about it. These are the people fueling

Oct 8, 2020, 11:32 AM

the idiocracy and should be sterilized.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When are you shooting your shot

Oct 8, 2020, 11:59 AM

between dem legs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Pig of

Oct 8, 2020, 3:38 PM

LaToya...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6'4" and would make a good power forward. *******

Oct 8, 2020, 7:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I didn't even read the replies. I already know where

Oct 8, 2020, 7:57 PM

this is probably going. And it's true. When 77% of all black kids are born "illegitimate" and start out in life with just a single mom, who will obviously struggle... they're already doomed. No father figure, no discipline, no example of how to be a man, etc. Good lord, it takes 2 people working their butts off just to try to make it financially these days. And keep up with homework, projects, studying for tests. A single parent has almost no chance, nor do the kid(s).

The whole "baby daddy" and "baby momma" thing is destroying the black community, but you dare not say that, or you're a racist. And so it goes....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Pig of girlfriend

Oct 8, 2020, 8:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic