Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Florida didn't want to be there
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,833

So Florida didn't want to be there

Dec 31, 2020, 1:53 PM

And they were (as is Clemson) without their #1,2,3 receivers... But why does a Heisman Finalist throw 3,3 i said, picks??? When do 3 receivers stop OU from running up and down the field..?? Dan Mullen is a lousy coach...Period...And if Florida were in the ACC, they would be around #20...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that the typical $-EZ narrative...

Dec 31, 2020, 2:01 PM

any time one of their teams gets their a$$ handed to them in a bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: So Florida didn't want to be there

Dec 31, 2020, 2:13 PM

So where does a 3 loss team want to be? Every team WANTS to be in the playoff but with 3 losses you can't claim you deserve to even be in the conversation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 2:23 PM

What if you are really are the 4th best team in the country and your losses are only to #1, #2, and #3?
Obviously, this could only occur in the SEC, obviously. But the Committee should be duty-bound to make sure the best 4 teams are in the playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 31, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: So Florida didn't want to be there ]

Well now, in non covid seasons, an SEC team is usually an automatic bid with two losses for the playoffs. But that is for at least one SEC team. The playoffs can not exist without one SEC team competing in the playoff, and I don't think that it would matter if it was a 3 loss SEC team, and I guess that's why Florida believes they should be in over a 6 win OSU team, and in that case, I can't say that they're wrong when a 2 loss SEC team is automatic in a regular season without any issues!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 2:13 PM

I know Danny Kanell asked for a list of SEC teams that didn't want to be there before the bowl games. I wonder if he ever got the list from the SEC expert.

Dec 31, 2020, 2:20 PM

Standard SEC excuse, Actually, it just doesn’t mean more.

Yes.***

Dec 31, 2020, 2:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 2:47 PM

They didn't want to be there , but that decision wasn't made until midway through the game .
That's an SEC privilege that the rest if us can only hope to add to our repertoire through hard work to join their conference .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: But why does a Heisman Finalist throw 3,3 i said, picks?

Dec 31, 2020, 9:56 PM

Because he didn't have a shoe handy to throw.

Butt, butt, Kyle Trask is the 2nd Coming of Danny Wiffle!

Dec 31, 2020, 10:36 PM

Or something like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,833
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic