Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sky cam picked up audio when Trevor went down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Sky cam picked up audio when Trevor went down

Oct 13, 2020, 10:14 PM

Skycam picked up Miami's shit-talking when TL got hurt:

UM: HE HURT. THAT'S YOUR QB

Cade Stewart: *unintelligible*

UM: Why you talkin' s h I t when your quarterback on the ground. You a b I t c h

Bockhurst: SHUT YOUR F’N MOUTH FOR ONCE

Amari Rodgers: Why y'all talking? Y'all gonna lose??

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sky cam picked up audio when Trevor went down

Oct 13, 2020, 10:27 PM

Seems like the only thing that has changed in Miami over the last 20 years is that they finally found a decent QB.. Otherwise, it is business as usual in Coral Gables.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 8:29 AM

You can't spell THUG without the U.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 10:34 PM

If credible, POTD!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 11:17 PM

It's real

https://twitter.com/tolleyjenkins/status/1315759081026617344?s=20

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured there was some trash talking that was either...

Oct 13, 2020, 10:55 PM

directed at trevor or that he overheard, , that is what usually motivates him more than the hard hit itself, is that the opposition thinks he is down for the count and celebrates it in his face or vicinity....serves his motivation ..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical Miami - their alligator mouth overloads their

Oct 14, 2020, 6:06 AM

hummingbird a$$. The U apparently mistake talking sh!t for real skill, football IQ, and execution. All part of that "swag" program history millstone that hangs around their neck where cheap talk and dime store jewelry are nothing but pathetic substitutes for their lack of performance and winning on the field.

The sky cam also picked up what Dabo said to Trevor after Trevor spiked the ball:

"Don't you stoop down...you hear me!"

"Don't you be who they are - that ain't who you are!"

Kind of reminds me of the message Dabo delivered to the team at half-time of the 58 to 0 beat down we gave "the U" in 2015.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 6:30 AM

Total lack of class. I don't care if players talk trash, its part of the game. I draw the line at injured players. This is like fans cheering when an opposing player gets hurt. You cheer when they get up and let them know you appreciate the effort. Would be sweet to win the Natty in their back yard and see how much they chirp then.

Oct 14, 2020, 3:57 PM

Sorry, but I have been going to football games since the 1950's and have never heard fans cheer when a player is injured. I have heard fans boo when a player flops at the direction of a coach, but they certainly are not cheering because the player is injured.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 6:56 AM

Seems as though U of Miami is finally taking their football players education seriously. Years ago, they would have never been able to put that many words together to almost make a sentence

Oct 14, 2020, 7:14 AM

They have the order of operations reversed. The U players seem to think that talking smack equates to skill. The legendary U teams could talk smack because they were amazing talents.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami players are a lot like uof6c players...

Oct 14, 2020, 9:52 AM

Still running-off at the mouth while they're getting their a$$es handed to them.

Just makes them look even more sad and pathetic than usual.

Maybe all that mouthing-off is a weak attempt to compensate for the lousy program they've both become, although in fairness, Miami would hang half-a-hundred on the Capons.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 14, 2020, 10:54 AM

May explain why Dabo didn't take a knee on the last drive. He gave our-ami a chance by running it up the middle, and a stop us if you can. Only the clock stopped the Tigers from scoring.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic