Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should we be concerned about Tobias?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Should we be concerned about Tobias?

Dec 29, 2020, 12:18 AM

I presented a solid argument to him earlier today re the potential crimes by the Bidens and the obvious need for s Special Counsel. I mean, it was filled with undisputed facts and solid narratives that might discourage somebody like Toby from trying to respond. His recent accusations have been hollow at best.

Maybe I was too tough on Toby? Could he have just given up after he saw that he was SO wrong? I do hope he's not physically ill with someth8ing like COVID. Let's wish him well and a speedy recovery.

He's a good guy, just confused and sadly supportive of a demented empty suit President elect. In a little while he and many others will be wishing for the Trump prosperity that they voted against.

You can make the case that Liberal democrat ideology should be deemed a terminal disease with no apparent cure. I mean, what would you call this resume?: violence, vulgarity, encouraging attacks on innocent conservatives, shooting congressmen, calling Trump Naziesque, looting and destroying property, squelching conservative speech, docking Trump supporters, ANTIFA and BLM terrorists, gross bigotry, racism and intolerance, Biden Crime Family.

HNY all, even the lost and confused.......

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Should we be concerned about Tobias?

Dec 29, 2020, 4:46 AM

You're like, the All-Star of those nightmare uncles nobody wants over for Thanksgiving.

Do you even have a clue what a gonk you come across as?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 5:41 AM

He is starting to remind me of another former poster that claimed to be a doctor. I am thinking he may have crawled into this discarded handle like a hermit crab.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 5:43 AM

Tesla was angrier as I recall. They do have similarities though.

Dec 29, 2020, 5:45 AM

true, DNT was CAF^4

I miss that idiot, he would always sign his posts.***

Dec 29, 2020, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

A stupid, ignorant, and/or boorish person.

Dec 29, 2020, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Should we be concerned about Tobias? ]

gonk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Also

Dec 29, 2020, 10:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Also

Dec 29, 2020, 10:26 AM

that was like the worst kenner star wars action figure ever.

Re: A stupid, ignorant, and/or boorish person.

Dec 29, 2020, 4:31 PM [ in reply to A stupid, ignorant, and/or boorish person. ]

Yes. It seemed more colorful than "idiot" or "moron".

Also, it's been resurrected and is used a lot in Cyberpunk 2077, which I've been playing.

I loved your first reply, then I read this one and was like

Dec 29, 2020, 9:43 PM

https://youtu.be/NSbfFsB_Jpg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A stupid, ignorant, and/or boorish person.

Dec 29, 2020, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: A stupid, ignorant, and/or boorish person. ]

excellent title doing the same.

Dec 30, 2020, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Should we be concerned about Tobias? ]

Bidens are done. Be lucky to get life in prison but I don't see that. Heard maybe Joe made a deal to save clueless pawn Hunters life. Joe's brother is toast too.

BTW, that sort of precludes you from being President

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude you are a ####### weirdo***

Dec 29, 2020, 5:16 AM

Re: Dude you are a ####### weirdo***

Dec 29, 2020, 10:21 AM

Bing-F'n-O!

sometimes the weirdness is entertaining... sometimes it's almost sad to see someone so caught up, so obsesses with such nonsense

Re: Dude you are a ####### weirdo***

Dec 29, 2020, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Dude you are a ####### weirdo*** ]

I always hear that from the left when I post facts that disrupt your truly weird narratives. Why don't you challenge what I posted? Don't dare to? Grow a pair. You darn well know I nailed it.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Dec 29, 2020, 10:25 AM

you don't post facts

you post poorly sourced conspiracy stupidity

again, entertaining sometimes... but mostly i feel sorry for you

seems like i remember you mentioned you are retired? every considered a more rewarding hobby Biden-obsession?

Re: LOL

Dec 29, 2020, 11:26 AM

OK, fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Which of my facts are false? No response would suggest you're just throwing out cheap shots and actually just don't like my facts because they seem quite plausible to you, right? Just pick out a couple of 'biggies' that particularly strike you as false. Fair enough.

I'll wait.

LOL again

Dec 29, 2020, 1:44 PM

nice try

the point is that 90% of your claims are total male-cow-feces with no real evidence to support them.. it's like you skimmed the NY Post and Qanon message boards and copied some talking points

"quite plausible"? that's a good one... nice wiggle words...

you're a small sad person

Bruh, I'm conservative.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude you are a ####### weirdo*** ]

Except I am not a straight ticket party guy. I think for myself. Also, important to note that I am not obsessed with the son or daughter of any politician.

I put him on my prayer list.

Dec 29, 2020, 9:37 AM

I assure you, I am not praying that he swaps political sides or admits losing an argument here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:01 AM

Miura,

Thank-you for your sincere concern - bless your heart.

1. You have never presented a solid argument in your life - especially on this board.

2. Typing FACT in all caps does not magically change suspicions, premature conclusions or innuendo into evidence.

3. I addressed your concerns logically in a earlier post. You did not respond. Some people here reminded me that I was wasting my time talking empirical evidence and rational thinking with you, so I decided not to repeat my mistake.

4. I have been busy with other, more important things. It doesn't take much to rise above you on my to-do list. Bye, I've got to go see a man about a dog.

Dec 29, 2020, 4:26 PM

Ah, the expected 'running for cover' response from a lefty unable to challenge my FACTS! You libs never cease to disappoint.

Here's a nice little quiz..I dare you, or any of your unhinged, low information buddies, to answer these simple, really simple questions:

1) Is Tony Bobulinski lying (to the FBI and the public)?

2) Do you think that the 'laptop' belongs to Hunter?

3) Is The Big Guy Joe?

4) Did Joe meet with Bobulinski?

5) Is Joe a known liar and plagiariser?

6) Did a CCP connected Chinese set up an office in DC for Joe, Jim, Jill and Bobulinski?

7) Have Joe, Jim or Hunter ever called Bobulinski a liar?

8) Is there credible circumstantial evidence against the Bidens?

There ya go. Every honest responder will receive a reward. Don't miss out/ be left behind.

Miura the Fact-Checker.

***not answering this very easy questionnaire will be interpreted as an 'I don't want to answer for fear of looking dumb and/ or having my pseudo-reality destroyed'. Tobias, I counting on you to come through but, honestly, I see you as a dodger with the "I already answered you" come back. Prove me wrong.

You do realize that you're in a lose/ lose corner, right? Checkmate comes to mind. YOu have NEVER challenged me about a specific assertion! Pretty lame, wouldn't you say?

Happy New Year. Glad you've returned from the lost. Biden Blues creeping in?

Dec 29, 2020, 6:42 PM

Miura,

I know I shouldn't indulge you delusions, but hope springs eternal in the rational breast.

1.Yes, I think Bobu is lying, exaggerating and trying to imply something that is NOT supported by evidence. What is it that Bobu has said that you think is so incriminating, especially to President-elect Biden ? And why doesn't the FBI agree with you ??

2. No, I don't think the laptop has been adequately established to belong to Hunter Biden. And even if that can be established, what is on the computer that is harmful to President Elect Biden ?? Again, the FBI has had it for awhile so whatever you think is so damaging to Joe doesn't seem to be worrying them at this time. Why doesn't the FBI bring felony charges against President-elect Biden ??

3. I DO think President-elect Biden is the big guy. And after Jan 29th, he will be the BIG GUY. What is it that you think "the big guy" did that is so serious? And why doesn't the FBI move on that info ?

4. I think that is a real possibility. What of it ? What do you think happened at this meeting of Americans that you think Joe Biden is somehow compromised ? FBI ??

5. The plagarism accusation is an old one from 1987 (over 30 years ago). Here is how it is described in a Guardian article that includes a quote from Neil Kinnock - the guy that Biden supposedly plagarized -
"In his closing remarks at a Democratic primary debate, he lifted passages from one of Kinnock’s most moving speeches without attribution. The resulting plagiarism “scandal” sank Biden’s campaign.

A generation later, Biden is preparing for three presidential debates against Donald Trump and has the full support of Lord Kinnock, now a Labour peer who always regarded the incident as an innocent mistake.

“Joe’s an honest guy,” the 78-year-old said by phone from his home in north London."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/07/neil-kinnock-joe-biden-1987-scandal

Also, for any Trump supporter to point out the possible lies of any other politician is like, 4 dimensional ironic.

6. No, Biden Hunter and his brother James were pursuing some possible business deals with Chinese companies, but there is no evidence of other Bidens (especially the President-elect) being involved nor in the Chinese Communist Party setting up the office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/us/politics/bidens-china.html

BTW, it is perfectly legal to do business with Chinese companies. Your boy Trump is knee-deep in that puddle.

7. I have explained this to you numerous times. Real power players often don't engage with D level wannabies. It's called a pitch in the dirt and smart people don't get dragged down into the mud by lesser players. It's like if Cry-o Day called out Dabo. Dabo is too smart to dignify Cry-o's remarks with an answer - and give the ridiculous story any oxygen. Smart politicians do it all of the time. Perhaps you have forgotten because for the last four years the President of the United States has gotten down in the mud with anyone who mentioned his name in any thing less that a worshipful tone, but it is still the norm for real politicians - and most mature adults.

8. Circumstantial evidence - really ?? You want to challenge the legitimacy of the next President of the United States based on circumstantial evidence. BTW, your definition of circumstantial evidence is any ludicrous allegation or circumstance that you can manage to twist into your perverted little conspiracy fantasies.

The bottom line is that the serious investigators at the FBI have ALL of the information that you think is soo incriminating and they don't seemed to be nearly as alarmed as you. I think I am going to trust their assessment and investigation until something substantial comes up.

In the meantime, I have answered ALL of your questions. As my reward I want YOU to answer ALL of mine. That seems fair enough. That is if you have the balls to answer my questions. That is if you actually have any answers (as opposed to supposition & innuendo)

BDS ^^^^***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:02 AM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic