Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Re: Gathering at the Paw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Oct 16, 2019, 11:05 PM

Bringing my parents to their first ever game next weekend. Being as our seats are upper deck, I was curious on how to get access to the field, if possible. Do they open the lower level gates at a certain point near the end of the game or at the conclusion? If so, which one would one suggest. Do we have to pass through security again? Thanks, PT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think you will be let onto the field...

Oct 16, 2019, 11:19 PM

but maybe some minutes after the game if you quickly go into a east corner or even the large endzone gate where the team enters and go against the flow of fans leaving.

Might work.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2019, 1:49 AM

after the game or just prior to the end exit the upper deck. Go to any of the entry gates at the east end (hill end)of the stadium. You can simply walk in as people are exiting the stadium. Go to the rock at the top of the hill. Then walk down the hill (or run or slide)and enter the field. If you are parked at the west end of the stadium you can climb the stairs at the west end and exit the plaza of the west end zone near the oculus.

Oct 17, 2019, 4:07 AM

It is not hard at all. My son leaves the upper deck at every game and walks right in the lower deck and out on the field. As stated earlier, if you do not want to have to jump over the wall behind the benches (which is technically forbidden), then you should go down to the field between the 10 yard lines and the back of the end zones. That is where most of the access exists.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic