Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pelosi Tweet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 890

Pelosi Tweet

Jan 13, 2021, 3:20 PM

This tweet by Pelosi from May '17 is an illustration of how months after the 2016 election, leading Dems were still sowing doubt about the integrity of the election just as they did after FL 2000. This rhetoric paved the way for the other side to do the same.

There was no feigned outrage over this and dozens of similar unconfirmed, unproven, and discredited claims by the Dems. No cancellation of social media accounts; no deletion of privately-owned apps from the app stores; no personal attacks on Pelosi's staff for supporting her lies; no ousting of Democrats from government and private industry committees,...

https://www.tigernet.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/245002/16Election-Pelosi.PNG

Those that can see into the echo chamber are floored at the stupidity and hypocrisy of those in it who cannot see out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't see the hypocrisy

Jan 13, 2021, 3:22 PM

Re: They don't see the hypocrisy

Jan 13, 2021, 3:25 PM

OMG, YCMTSU...

One more time, for those in the back.

Jan 13, 2021, 3:28 PM

Pelosi was referring to the confirmation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Several agencies had already confirmed it. A few months later, consensus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/intelligence-director-says-agencies-agree-russian-meddling-n785481

Now, besides being disingenuous about Pelosi noting a foreign nation interfering in our election, and not about wholly unproven voting fraud that amounts to sore loser whining, would you say you agree, or disagree, with 14 intelligence agencies who say that Russian interfered with the 2016 election? Good time to play the Derp State card, if you have that up your sleeve.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, y'all need to try harder.

Jan 13, 2021, 3:28 PM

This false equivalency doesn't even come close. After Hillary conceded and Trump was sworn in, not to mention that US intelligence backed this up. Just throwing anything and everything at the wall to see what sticks reeks of desperation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except Hillary conceded the election and Nancy Pelosi didn't

Jan 13, 2021, 3:33 PM

incite a seditious riot after holding a rally about how the election was stolen. It was essentially virtue signaling. Can you tell the difference? Do you see how the Joint Chiefs didn't have to make a statement about sedition and insurrection after Nancy's tweet?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She conceded after a tantrum so they say and..............

Jan 13, 2021, 3:56 PM

still running her mouth 4 yrs later.

Two politicians who just need to go away (actually many lol) are Hillary and Trump.

She is at the top of my don't like list. No wonder Bill cheated on her!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She conceded in less than 24 hours.

Jan 13, 2021, 4:18 PM

A few excerpts from her concession speech:

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

Re: She conceded in less than 24 hours.

Jan 13, 2021, 4:20 PM

You're really just phoning it in at this point.***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:29 PM

Re: You're really just phoning it in at this point.***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:32 PM

You didn't axe me a question.***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:35 PM

She orchestrated an investigation?

Jan 13, 2021, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: She conceded in less than 24 hours. ]

She's pretty dang powerful considering she did not hold any elected office at the time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but you just KNOW her and Soros and Antifa

Jan 13, 2021, 5:04 PM

were holding secret meetings and pulling strings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure I care for her choice of phrase, but...

Jan 13, 2021, 4:36 PM

do you NOT believe Russia interfered with the 2016 election?

There sure are an awful lot of people in the Trump administration that believe they did.

In contrast, the only agency statements I'm aware concerning the 2020 election are confirmations that there is no evidence of wide-spread fraud.

So, you know, what the heck are you talking about?

Just applying some logic here....

Jan 13, 2021, 4:40 PM

Why would Russia interfere in 2016 but not 2020? Were they scared of a Hillary Presidency but consider Trump and Biden a coin toss when it comes to favorability? Did they think Trump was their boy in 2016 but he let them down over 4 years so they didn't care if he lost round 2? Us being dead set on them pulling strings in 2016 but 2020 being completely clean is just logically incongruent. Either they didn't mess with 2016 as much as is reported or they messed with 2020 a lot more than reported, but they just didn't decide to get out of the world affair manipulation game after 2016.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's some useful information.

Jan 13, 2021, 5:03 PM

Explains some of the differences between 2016 and 2020. I can't think of a single fake news story this cycle, but in 2016 they were popping up on P&R all the time.

https://time.com/5897310/russia-us-election-interference/

This time they spent all their energy

Jan 13, 2021, 5:27 PM

hacking the crap out of our entire country. It should be much bigger news than it is, but, you know...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting article.....few takeaways

Jan 13, 2021, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Here's some useful information. ]

1) There's an upside to horribile polling accuracy---it made the Russians believe it was a lost cause.
2) If Trump was a Russian buttboi, apparently he was so bad at it that they didn't care if he won.
3) I'm not going to call 100% BS or anything, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but I have a really, really hard time believing that Time magazine has a (former) Russian Senior Intelligence officer in Moscow on speed dial who gives them all kinds of Russian intel, completely uncolored or untainted by what Mother Russia wants to go out. Feels like the guy would be dead within a week.

Thanks for sharing--good read.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really know...

Jan 14, 2021, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Just applying some logic here.... ]

Maybe we cyber-fought them more in 2020 vs 2016. Maybe social media platforms were better prepared for them. Maybe since they were so obvious and exposed after 2016, they changed tactics/strategy. Maybe Trump admin clamped down on them in secret.

However, whatever happened, or didn't happen, in 2020 doesn't really change the topic at hand.

Trump shouldn't have told so many lies

Jan 14, 2021, 10:06 AM

and his supporters shouldn't have been so gullible to believe every single word out of his mouth.

Lies generally have consequences. The bigger the lie, the bigger the consequences.

Replies: 20
| visibility 890
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic