Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once again, California may wreak havoc for CFB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,089

Once again, California may wreak havoc for CFB

Mar 28, 2020, 10:31 AM

I desperately think the country needs CFB 2020. But, we have major problems if California (Colorado? Illinois? NY? etc) fail to field teams. That would leave various ACC, SEC, B10, B12, etc schools with a mismash of total games played.. some more than others.. how could that be fixed? Would schools sue other schools for breaking contracts? Wouldn't want to be Mark Emmert. I would think all of this will have to be decided nlt July 1.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once again, California may wreak havoc for CFB

Mar 28, 2020, 10:41 AM

easy fix. If the games are in state California,etc. match-ups no problem. If not, there will be a lot of teams that don't have a California, etc. game due to the cancellations. Those schools can be rescheduled to play the ACC, SEC, etc that have lost California, etc. opponents. Put all the schools that want to play in a hat and draw to set up the schedules.

Mar 28, 2020, 11:36 AM

Not like any Cali schools, Illinois or NY school would a dent anyway. Lmfaoooo. Jk

Mar 28, 2020, 2:04 PM

Name one school from any of those states that even matter whether they play football or not. Do they ever beat any decent teams? Just mark that week as a BYE and a win for team that was to play those schools. Problem solved. Maybe we need to do that every year so those teams would stop pretending to have a team.

Mar 28, 2020, 2:46 PM

F the california schools. the Pac 12 will simply have to schedule more non con games.

am i hearing right that they are thinking it will be a 10 game regular season schedule? 8 conference games for the ACC and in our case Notre Dame and Coots?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Lol. Are people really this bored? FALL PRACTICE WILL START IN AUGUST AS SCHEDULED

Mar 28, 2020, 2:53 PM

Every team, everywhere, right on time. The only thing canceling anything CFB related is a hurricane

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,089
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic