Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On Coots FGF: "Last night was 1st time I ever fell asleep while watching Gamecock Football."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,398

On Coots FGF: "Last night was 1st time I ever fell asleep while watching Gamecock Football."

Nov 17, 2019, 9:27 AM

Funnier thing was several slept, one went out for dinner & when back home turned on set with it 30-3 and turned it off..while another watched an old soap opera!

Haaa....

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On Coots FGF: "Last night was 1st time I ever fell asleep while watching Gamecock Football."

Nov 17, 2019, 9:37 AM

That is fitting as I noticed that the coot's oline, defensive backs and QB slept through most of the game as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

The ended-up getting blown-out by a very average A&M team

Nov 17, 2019, 9:55 AM

that basically ran six plays all night (handoff to Spiller left or right, throw the ball to Spiller out of the backfield left or right, and QB keeper to Mond left or right).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The ended-up getting blown-out by a very average A&M team

Nov 17, 2019, 11:16 AM

It was that left or right thing that so perplexed the dirtpecker’s coaching staff. ?? When we play em we’ll add a new wrinkle. Right up the middle ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On Coots FGF: "Last night was 1st time I ever fell asleep while watching Gamecock Football."

Nov 17, 2019, 11:21 AM

Hilinski was 13-41 passing , and they had about 14 yards rushing .
I suggest that winning isn't something they're even trying to do anymore this year ... that game yesterday was them trying to run out the clock on an entire season .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 17, 2019, 11:34 AM

Best friend of mine works with a mother of a current coot. Pretty much confirmed what you suggested. We’ll see if they muster any intestinal fortitude for us. If they don’t, I think it’s obvious someone has to go. I think that someone is cocky.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 11:23 AM

That was the ugliest game I have seen in a long time. Neither team looked like they wanted to be there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,398
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic