Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, wait, we now have a cooking and grilling Junge?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Ok, wait, we now have a cooking and grilling Junge?

Jan 17, 2021, 9:27 AM

What in Billy Bob Thornton?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We" ain't me.

Jan 17, 2021, 9:30 AM

no one here asked for it that I know of and I consider this appropriate Lunge material.

Now, if those in charge would remove PnR from General forums, I would support it.

Not that anyone cares what I do. Lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or if there was a way to view multiple forums without

Jan 17, 2021, 9:32 AM

viewing all of them, for example, just Lunge and Grilling/Cooking without seeing PnR, that would be the awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need check boxes for boreds you only want to see***

Jan 17, 2021, 9:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I'll tag the bosses and maybe we can get this done.

Jan 17, 2021, 9:48 AM

B-Meist®Crump®

or not.

B-Meist actually answered my dry brining question

Jan 17, 2021, 10:16 AM

Maybe he just wanted a place so he could talk cooking but doesn’t have time to wade through the other shenanigans.

That said, I don’t like having to remember to go there separately just to avoid P&R and only think to check it about once a week if I remember.

They should move P& R to the Donor’s area so they are at least making money off that mess. All those rampant capitalists can put their money where their mouth is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Will still get hammered by others if don't use boreds you

Jan 17, 2021, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Need check boxes for boreds you only want to see*** ]

elect not to see. :) Was slapped the other day for not using the cooking bored I never knew existed. I survived that one though.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree it would be nice. I'll put it on the list to see if

Jan 17, 2021, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Or if there was a way to view multiple forums without ]

it's possible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not all heroes wear capes.***

Jan 17, 2021, 5:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, this.

Jan 18, 2021, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Or if there was a way to view multiple forums without ]

I will never remember to toggle back and forth to the new Cunge/Grunge/Smunge

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I 2nd that! ******

Jan 17, 2021, 9:37 AM [ in reply to "We" ain't me. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I poasted in the proper bored for those topics

Jan 17, 2021, 10:03 AM [ in reply to "We" ain't me. ]

that would cut my lounge posts in half.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I poasted in the proper bored for those topics

Jan 17, 2021, 1:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Subforums for Hipster Beer & Humblebrag Fails would be more effective.

Jan 17, 2021, 8:32 PM

I've gotten some killer recipes from the foodies on here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

^^^ This***

Jan 17, 2021, 8:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see that it is in the drop down now.

Jan 17, 2021, 9:50 PM

Do we take a vote on if to use it or just keep in in the jounge?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post there if you want imo

Jan 18, 2021, 7:18 AM

I just won't be reading, TU'ing or replying.

Message was edited by: Father G®

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic