Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State and covid.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

Ohio State and covid.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:23 PM

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/...-game.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohio State and covid.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:24 PM

No link.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Page Not Found'***

Jan 5, 2021, 4:25 PM

But, found here ...
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/01/covid-19-concerns-threaten-to-disrupt-national-title-game.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 5, 2021, 4:27 PM

I hate Ohio State. Now they’re trying to weasel their way out of the natty on Monday, I hope Bama beats the brakes and spark plugs off them

Jan 5, 2021, 9:50 PM

Their is something with OcryO and covid. Isn't strange that all schools go by the same NCAA covid protocols, and OcryO has had more covid cases I think than any other power 5 team in college FB, and i do believe what I've said, they are using covid to the advanage for their team, and when they play. They should be investigated with all their covid claims, and any others rules that can be broken to gain an advantage!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

And what exactly gave you that idea? Even the article linked quotes Gene Smith as saying they intend to play on Monday. I get you hate OSU, but just because a bunch of idiots make up conspiracy theories doesn’t make it so. OSU doesn’t duck anyone, they didn’t fight their ##### off for a season so they could back down in the NC. Hate all you want, but this whole topic is totally misguided

Jan 5, 2021, 4:29 PM

I’m sure it has nothing to do with buying time to let Fields heal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 9:27 PM

If we could actually get to the truth with those lying yankees, I would bet my scooter that the truth would be they were getting Fields and others healed up. That has been their motto this entire covid season, and that is to use a world pandemic for their advantage!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 12:17 AM

Yankees don’t consider people from Ohio to be Yankees.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:07 PM

All that matters is that people from the South consider people from Ohio to be Yankees. You ain't from around cheer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

OSU has been playing short handed due to Covid all year, what the hell are you talking about? They played Michigan State down like 20 players. Even against you guys they were down players, though admittedly nobody that were of really high impact. They haven’t done anything wrong, they have some guys with covid, as they’ve dealt with all year. The idea they are faking it to buy Fields time is so absurd, I can’t believe grown adults can get themselves to believe that. If they were going to do that, why would they do it with a handful of guys on the DL? It makes zero sense, this is only a topic for people looking for a reason to hate on OSU

Jan 7, 2021, 12:29 PM

The Buckeyes are blaming Clemson for their high rate of Covid-19 cases. Our Offensive Coordinator tested positive for the virus and he was around our OL guys. Our OL guys then infected the Buckeye's DL guys. I saw this somewhere but don't recall just where it is. The Buckeye players apparently did not go home for Christmas and were together. They have had an outbreak of the virus for some time so logic would lead one to believe they were infection their own teammates. But, blame someone else seems to be the route taken and the Tigers were the choice for the current outbreak.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2021, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Well duh nobody of importance was out because the rules where changed to allow Olave to play. Can't forget about the rule change to let them play in the Big10 Championship game. Do you think the same rules would have been altered for any other team.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:29 PM

Page not found!!!

Someone wants more time to get.....

Jan 5, 2021, 4:32 PM

Fields healthy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone wants more time to get.....

Jan 5, 2021, 5:56 PM

Exactly!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again).

Jan 5, 2021, 4:37 PM

OcryO State should have to produce the test results as confirmation of the positive COVID tests.

I, for one, ain't buying it...not for one second.

They're simply using COVID as an excuse to give Fields more time to get healthy.

I'm not suggesting they're lying, but this is total BS and they're probably lying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again).

Jan 5, 2021, 4:44 PM

Ha Ha, I said basically the same as you before I ever read your post, and yes, I believe that OcryO is using the system to gain an advantage!!!!

They know they have ZERO chance without Fields.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:50 PM

Field's back-up hasn't even attempted let alone completed a pass all season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All season" ??***

Jan 5, 2021, 5:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I literally would not put anything past them.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:19 PM [ in reply to Re: By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again). ]

Anything.

Re: I literally would not put anything past them.

Jan 5, 2021, 9:38 PM

Look, if they will get as mad with hate over Dabo giving his logical personal opinion, they wouldn't shy away from cheating to have just a chance of winning another NC. Looking ack at how they handled our in the playoff game. I have wondered if an X, or a not so happy player on the team, sold or gave them a copy of our play book, and tell them what to look for in certain plays. I haven't seen our guys look so bad in a game since the WV game, I don't think, and it has me believing that something in that game wasn't Clean!!!!

Of course they are lying.***

Jan 5, 2021, 5:28 PM [ in reply to By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again). ]

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 5, 2021, 5:51 PM [ in reply to By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again). ]

Was he that hurt? I mean, the dude threw 4 TDs after that hit. Seemed like he was more bothered by his hip than anything.

It is what it is. That position group will be held out regardless if they play Monday or the following Monday. The B1G rule is 17 days.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:16 PM

Yeah he is hurt. They gave him 2 shots when he went into the tent. No telling what all they gave him at half time.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again). ]

Talk to any collegiate athlete...aside from a complete tear from a bone, a broken bone, or severe concussion, there’s a needle going in ya depending on magnitude of the situation. Period.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 5, 2021, 6:48 PM

Can confirm. (Former college athlete)

But I still don't think he was hurt bad enough that he couldn't play (obviously) or shouldn't have played.

They shot him up in the tent and a halftime...

Jan 5, 2021, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again). ]

but didn't bother taking x-rays even as a precautionary measure which speaks volumes.

If OcryO State can't play due to alleged COVID, I'd insist they produce the test positive results from an independent testing agency (something the University has, up until now, refused to disclose).

Re: They shot him up in the tent and a halftime...

Jan 5, 2021, 6:47 PM

If he had broken ribs, there's no way that dude was throwing 60 yard bombs like he did. It looked more like a hip pointer to me.

I'm all for disclosing testing to CFP. It's a shame the CFP/NCAA didn't develop consistent protocols across conferences.

Jan 5, 2021, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: By all means, let's change the rules just for them (again). ]

They had him numb from injections!!!

Jan 5, 2021, 4:40 PM

That is just OcryO pulling some more of their BS, they just want to well rested to play Bama as they were when they played us, and they also want more time to prepare for Bama, again, like they had with us. They are using covid to give them an easier path just as they did to only play a 6 game schedule. They may have most fooled even when it's easy to see that they are playing the system for their advantage. They can't win championships anymore without having a legal cheat they can use to help them!!!!

Jan 5, 2021, 4:41 PM

Link, or no link, just drop the matter. We lost.

Jan 6, 2021, 7:20 AM

Post is about the Alabama vs. Ohio State game. If you don't bother to read the post, then don't bother commenting.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:47 PM

I swear, how much more mist be done to accommodate those snot nosed bas-turds from 1-4 St? I mean danm, they had to have rules changed to get in, then have their Covid19 protocols amended to get players back in time and now they are looking for some more rules to be bent or broken so that they can be healthy? When did this season become all about catering to those ButtNut meth heads?

if they postpone the championship game so that 1-4 St won't be without an entire position group, then I would love to see Saban and Bama blackout under protest. Saban wouldn't do that though. If 1-4 @St does get this break and then beats the brakes off of Bama, then the NCAA sold out to become ButtNut-Huggers
Simple a that.

Someone needs to write down all these rule changes for 1-4 St. I'm starting to lose track.

Let em give Waddle another week to get healthier.

Jan 5, 2021, 5:01 PM

If he plays at 80%, Fields won’t matter.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 5:18 PM

Rumor is Togiai DT and Smith DE have Covid. Zach Harrison (CoVid) and Tyler Friday (undisclosed) didn't play against Clemson.

I suspect others on the DL are being held out for contact tracing. I'm not buying this conspiracy theory about pushing back the game to get Fields healthy.

LOL. You turds are pathetic.***

Jan 5, 2021, 5:29 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: LOL. You turds are pathetic.***

Jan 5, 2021, 5:48 PM

Thanks?

Jan 5, 2021, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

I don't think it's because if Feilds, but you can bet your house that it would greatly benefit Feilds. It's just yet another action taken to ensure 1-4 St is ready to play in their own terms. To HeII with the rules and regulations, this is about changing it up on the fly to accommodate 1-4 St.

I would laugh my ### off if the NCAA actually grew a pair and denied a postponment of the game. What would 1-4 St do without an entire position group? Especially if it is the defensive line? I can hear they crying already. LMAO

Jan 5, 2021, 5:38 PM

That'd be pretty disappointing if one our strongest units on the team couldn't play because of the virus.

At this point, just play the game and let the chips fall where they may. If that position group truly has CoVid, then most of them will be out if the game is moved back to Monday 1/18 due to the 17 day B1G rule.

Jan 5, 2021, 5:53 PM

I am hoping that the game is played on the 11th, as scheduled. I can assure you that Day and the ButtNuts will ja e a defensive line, and every other positions.

There is. reason that they are asking for it to postponed because they have an entire position group out. Nothing said in regards to what position group because if they can't get a postponment, then they won't have as many contact tracing cases. Day might be a decent coach but he is a whiney hypercritical fool. The rumors about Day and that staff on the recruiting trail line up with what they are doing here. Trying to bend rules into the grey aeas so that it becomes blurry.

hasn't the B1G changed the rules for yall several times

Jan 5, 2021, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

already? why not one more time? ;)

Why not right?

Jan 5, 2021, 6:07 PM

Olave's 2 TDs and 139 yards don't happen last Friday if it weren't for the B1G stepping in...

Ignore the fact the B1G 17 day return to play window and testing protocols were still unfavorable relative to Clemson.

Re: hasn't the B1G changed the rules for yall several times

Jan 5, 2021, 9:53 PM [ in reply to hasn't the B1G changed the rules for yall several times ]

It's one thing trying to work with someone that has been at a disadvantage, but it's another if their claims has been false or set up to appear to be what they're claiming, like lying for the only purpose of gaining an advantage!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Jan 5, 2021, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Can you post the link Ohio State requested a postponment of the game? Would love to see that.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:22 PM

The link is at the beginning of this thread. Below is the full article. It doesn't say that they formally requested the game be postponed, but it does say that OSU officials have voiced their concerns over the possibility of having an entire position group in Covid19 protocol and that discussions having been going on between the schools, the two conference and the NCAA about postponing the game. So it's an informal discussion about a formal postponment.

Article:

There are concerns related to Ohio State’s player availability for the game, according to sources, setting up a massive decision less than a week from when the game is scheduled to kick off in Miami. Ohio State has informed key parties involved it could be without a position group due to COVID-19 testing and related protocols.

There have been discussions amongst the SEC, Big Ten, the College Football Playoff and the schools related to possibly postponing the Jan. 11 title game, sources said, though a final decision on the situation has yet to be reached. The CFP has already established Jan. 18 in Hard Rock Stadium as the makeup date should the title game have to be postponed. As of Tuesday afternoon, the hope and expectation is the game will be played as scheduled on Jan. 11.

After AL.com broke the news of the discussions, Ohio State AD Gene Smith told ESPN “at this point in time, we see the game being played.”

“We’re following the same protocols we followed all season long,” Smith said. “We intend to play on January 11th, and we continue to communicate with the Big Ten and now the CFP, so at this point in time, we see the game being played. But who knows what tomorrow will bring? That’s COVID. We’re on track right now.”

This post will be updated.

John Talty is the sports editor and SEC Insider for Alabama Media Group. You can follow him on Twitter@JTalty. Matt Zenitz is the senior SEC football reporter for Alabama Media Group. You can follow him on Twitter @MZenitz.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:44 PM

Yes, read that and listened to that Heather Dinich report and neither of them stated that Ohio State requested a postponment of the game? I understand that conversations about a teams covid status happens in most games this year but haven't seen anything about a request to move the game.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:59 PM

Nothing in writting ..yet. Though this paragraph speaks volumes.

{- Ohio State has informed key parties involved it could be without a position group due to COVID-19 testing and related protocols. There have been discussions amongst the SEC, Big Ten, the College Football Playoff and the schools related to possibly postponing the Jan. 11 title game -}

They are discussing it because OSU brought I up. The only reason discussion is taking place about postponing the game is directly because of OSU. Ive never heard of a team sending in paperwork to request a postponment. This is how it's done OSU has came out and said that they have issues and could postponing the game be nan option. Pretty cut and dry.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:23 PM

Again, I've heard of no instance where Ohio State requested a postponement of the NCG and yet to have one presented that shows it. They have covid concerns which should absolutely be brought up when it surfaces. In fact, the only postponement talk that can be verified is the postponement date that the CFP committee established. Hey, I also don't like Ohio State but making up stories of what could happen in a meeting to fit your agenda, isn't proof either.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

In other words, they are poisoning the water and claiming innocent, but it's directed at changing the set plans of when the NC is to be played. IT'S called making a false claim, and CYA at the same time!!

CYA= covering your A$$

Win-win for Ohio State

Jan 5, 2021, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

They either get an extra week to prepare or a ready made excuse to start whining about. Now they are whining even before the game is played.

Then, if they win (LOL), look what adversity they had to overcome, and if they lose, the excuse is already filed.

I know plenty of people who operate in exactly this same way...and I respect them about as much as I do O State.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Win-win for Ohio State

Jan 5, 2021, 10:04 PM

What they are attempting, it use to be called a Flim Flam, the ole switcheroo, bait and kill!!!

I'd love to see Ohio St. with only their

Jan 5, 2021, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

3rd string DL against Bama and Najee Harris and company. That'd be funny I don't care who you are.

They deserve it for how much the rules have been bent for them so far this year.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:31 PM

Don’t wish a positive Covid test on anyone. I would rather see everyone be eligible and healthy.

And then see Bama finish the job that we didn’t this year and send the whole sorry bunch back to Ohio with their tails dragging between their legs like we have done every other time before Friday.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:52 PM

Playing a football game with both teams as healthy as possible to decide the national championship. What a novel idea!

Jan 5, 2021, 6:53 PM

Dude why are you here?

Jan 5, 2021, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Playing a football season by the rules laid out before the season began. What a novel idea. It was something every team in the country was able to do this season...well...except for one.

Playing a game when both teams adhere to the covid19 policies that were set forth before the season began. Policies every team knew they had to abide by before the season began...well...except for one

Playing the National title game as scheduled prior to the start of the season. Two teams gearing up to face off on January 11th...well...except one

Do we see a pattern here?

Jan 5, 2021, 9:26 PM

Every B1G conference AD voted to have Ohio State in the championship. Covid protocols adjusted so Olave could play Clemson was also fair. This narrative that somehow you need to penalize a good team because "it's the rules" is silly. Those rules were clearly different across the conferences and far less favorable to Ohio State.

Your OC goes down with Covid two or three days before our game and there's not a whisper of a Clemson player being held out for contact tracing. Give me a break on your "rules".

The only pattern I see is continued grief for allowing one of the best 4 teams in the country to compete for a national championship. Get your asterisk ready....see you again next year.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:43 AM

Out of every team that has played this season, 1-4 St is the only one to have a set of rules changed or amended in their favor for the sole purpose of assisting their advancement during the season. They have had rules changed more than once. 1-4 St has become the laughing stock of college football now.

1-4 St sea to have lost more than they can hope to gain in all this mess. Their image has been tarnished. Their peer respect has dwindled to nothing.. For what? Revenge? To finally earn some skin in the game with a school that has caused you sleepless nights after sleepless nights? Was it really worth taking down the big bad villian in Dabo Swinney while losing your souls in the process?

It seems that even when Clemson finally losses,they still win. We still have our self respect and we sleep good at night.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Terrier - your own words prove that there cannot be a reasonable discussion with you about this or probably just about anything else that you disagree with. “ This narrative that somehow you need to penalize a good team because "it's the rules" is silly.”

This is a big part of what is wrong with the world today. Too many people believe that rules do not apply to them if they disagree with the rule or it doesn’t work in their favor. Rules are made for reasons and need to be followed. If you ever gain an understanding of the idea of personal responsibility come back and we’ll talk. Until then you might as well go to Akron where most people share your way of thinking.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:04 PM

Rhett - It's not unreasonable to defend where Ohio State is because the rules were in fact changed by college football stakeholders across the country. First the B1G ADs, then the CFP selecting them, then the conference covid protocol, and now the CFP/SEC/B1G are considering to push back of the game. If it was unreasonable or unfair, there wouldn't have been consensus at each of those intersections.

Agree to disagree. Good luck this off season and we'll see y'all again soon.

Jan 6, 2021, 3:06 PM

Rhett - It's not unreasonable to defend where Ohio State is because the rules were in fact changed by college football stakeholders across the country. First the B1G ADs, then the CFP selecting them, then the conference covid protocol, and now the CFP/SEC/B1G are considering to push back of the game. If it was unreasonable or unfair, there wouldn't have been consensus at each of those intersections.

If the roles had been reversed and Clemson had been the team to play half the season, yet have the rules changed so they could make the playoffs. Only to then watch Clemson get a bunch of key players back for a matchup against your 1-4 St. squad because the ACC amended the covid19 protocols. Top that off by watching Clemson beat your 1-4 St squad by 3 touchdowns and I can guarantee you that the state of Ohio would still be burning.

Day and the ButtNuts would have cried bloody murder and accused Clemson, the ACC, the NCAA and the CFP committee of cheating and crying everyday. That fanbase would have erupted. They would have rioted in every city of Ohio. Columbus would have been under martial law and be under a curfew, if not martial law.

The claim of complete innocence on the behalf of 1-4 St is just beyond ignorant. That is a #### poor excuse that has no merit to it. There is a reason why the Alabama and Clemson programs have a ton of mutual respect for one another. There might be shade thrown and shady things said or done, but neither program will hide from the other and will stand toe to toe. Bama knows this, Clemson knows this. Same with Notre Dame. There is mutual respect there and it's earned from both parties involved.

1-4 St always wants the respect that they see with Bama-Clemson or Clemson-Notre Dame. They think it should be given to them as if they are better than everyone else. Holier than thou attitude. With the events that have taken place during this Covid19 seàson, 1-4 St still failed to earn that respect even when they finally got some skin in the game.

They are becoming better known as the biggest crybabies in college football. Perhaps even of all college athletics. SMDH, Ryan Day has took a respectable program and turned it into trash. He is a decent coach, but he cries and complains more than any coach I have ever seen.

Keep on thinking that 1-4 St is completely innocent. Fans of the Blue Bloods like the Bama's, Clemson and the Notre Dame just sit back from a distance and watch what little respect 1-4 St had left burn .....burn baby burn.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Jan 6, 2021, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Jan 7, 2021, 9:06 AM

So, every big10 AD voted to let osu play in the championship game out of the goodness of their hearts. Not a single one thought that osu was their best and probably only chance to geta big10 school in the CFP. Not a single one knew that getting a big10 school in th CFP would greatly increase their cut of the CFP $$$$. Get me past this argument and maybe I'll buy into some of your other tripe. Oh, pay special attention to the reasoning other schools gave up their possibility of playing in the CCG.

If you and other osu fans believe that the decisions made by the big10 and osu were made only for the good of college football its obvious the other four Power 5 conferences need to build a giant pedestal in Columbus big enough for the whole school.

No $$$$$ was abused in the writing of this post.

Jan 7, 2021, 10:32 AM

wewillROCKyou,

Everything you said was ??. No doubt about it. They are claiming to be innocent in all the rule changes, but it's not because it was "fair or Unfair". It was about the money. The Big Ten and Ohio St are cheaters.

Clemson got beat, but they will be back. I just find. the hypocrisy from 1-4 St to be hilarious.

Jan 7, 2021, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

The fact your fanbase is crying because OSU was able to compete in a playoff they belonged in speaks volumes. Let’s break down these crazy rule changes you guys are going on about. The B1G instituted a horrendous rule about requiring 6 games be played in order to qualify for the B1G championship. The problem is OSU only played 5 because Michigan was too scared to play them. And guess what, even if OSU played Michigan and lost, they still would have been in the championship game. So the B1G changed the rule because it actually made logical sense. The horror. And then Olave got to play in a game he was healthy for and not miss it over some ridiculous 21 day rule, a rule that was made before additional info came out about Covid. The 17 days he had to wait was still well below other conferences. But I guess you would have preferred not to face Olave because it helped your chances of winning? So end of the day, what you’re crying about is that a team that was obviously good enough to be in the playoffs got in, and a player that should have been able to play actually played. Or put another way, you’re crying because OSU stomped you, and you’re looking for stuff to blame.

Jan 5, 2021, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

Yea, but sending Ohio State back to Columbus with their tail between their legs is nothing new. We’ve done it several times.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State and covid. ]

I will always believe that something in the milk wasn't clean, pertaining to our game with them. We beat down a good ND team, and then get handle by OcryO the way we were, something just wasn't on the up and up in that game!!!! It was like they were in the room with our coaches game planning for them!!!

Jan 5, 2021, 6:39 PM

If that happens, it’s total BS! How many rules we gonna break for a team?? Heck we should have postponed when Tony was out

Jan 10, 2021, 4:49 PM

Cheaters!

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic