Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK P&R we are a week out. How you feeling?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 398

OK P&R we are a week out. How you feeling?

Oct 27, 2020, 8:17 AM

Does Trump close the gap and pull another 2016 upset?

Does Biden have too large of a lead for anything except Qanon conspiracy theories to hurt him?

What say ye.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

We're fracked....... either way.***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK P&R we are a week out. How you feeling?

Oct 27, 2020, 8:33 AM

probably take several weeks to verify all the ballots, duplicates etc

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 8:45 AM

Trump wins

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 9:13 AM

It'll be a crappy night as we realize this is the best our country could somehow do. Biden wins big. He takes Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania back from Trump. He also flips Arizona and Georgia. Congress goes completely to the Dems.

Trumpies here will blindly declare fraud because the president will, and they will squeal for it to go to the Supreme Court. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, etc, will take the street to try to incite violence, but they'll eventually be put down.

The GOP leadership, however, will not call for any post-election controversy and will urge Trump to accept the results as they cut their losses and set their sights on 2024.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Oct 27, 2020, 9:29 AM

trump getting PA, even has the amish fired up

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 9:54 AM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oct 27, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: OK P&R we are a week out. How you feeling? ]

Catahoula said:

It'll be a crappy night as we realize this is the best our country could somehow do. Biden wins big. He takes Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania back from Trump. He also flips Arizona and Georgia. Congress goes completely to the Dems.

Trumpies here will blindly declare fraud because the president will, and they will squeal for it to go to the Supreme Court. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, etc, will take the street to try to incite violence, but they'll eventually be put down.

The GOP leadership, however, will not call for any post-election controversy and will urge Trump to accept the results as they cut their losses and set their sights on 2024.

Let's say the screw turns the other way. Everything else would remain the same (Trumpies, Proud Boys, Boogaloos names change).

This is the part I have a question for you about...The GOP leadership, however, will not call for any post-election controversy and will urge Trump to accept the results as they cut their losses and set their sights on 2024.

Can you honestly say the Dems would do the same?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 11:04 AM

Can you honestly say the Dems would do the same?

Well, that pretty much happened following 2016 election, so yeah, they likely will.

Oct 27, 2020, 9:35 AM

Trump wins, the usual adolescents in here do a conga line of "nyah nyahs" and proclaim that they are ingesting the bodily fluids of their perceived persecutors ("liberal tears!").

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 27, 2020, 9:40 AM

It's going to be really narrow. If it comes down to PA, it's going to be contested and ugly. Worse than the 2000 election. Ultimately the SC will rule in favor of Trump to throw out votes and he will be declared the winner. My sincere hope is that either Biden wins Florida or Georgia so PA isn't in play for Trump, or Trump wins FL, AZ, and MI or WI and PA is irrelevant for Biden.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 10:22 AM

Yep. I hope it doesn’t come down to PA either way. Postmark stamps and ink will be in use post election in a big way potentially. Need a definitive winner either way.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very confident

Oct 27, 2020, 10:11 AM

that a decisive majority of women will still hate Trump between now and Nov. 3.

Wine moms for the win, lol. They want his balls in a vice, lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 10:15 AM

Confident. Trump in another upset. You can just 'feel' it happening, right now. Huge enthusiasm for Trump, zero for Joementia! Most people don't vote for half-awake, clueless, demented liars who think they're running for the US Senate vs George Bush!! What about you?

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's where I am

Oct 27, 2020, 10:35 AM

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

I like your funny words magic man

Not optimistic that my candidate will win but my bunker is

Oct 27, 2020, 11:09 AM

almost complete and fully stocked so I should be able to survive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 15
| visibility 398
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic