Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk**
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Nuk**

Oct 27, 2020, 4:32 PM

sigh, seems like some of you have nothing better to do then whine about his actions towards the trump supporters, or whatever. get over yourself !

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk**

Oct 27, 2020, 4:35 PM

Why?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk

Oct 27, 2020, 4:40 PM

He can do what he wants but it was not a good look for a grown man and and young professional at the top of sport.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 4:43 PM

Would you have the same concerns if he had pulled this stunt with a Biden support group. Likely not,

Oct 27, 2020, 4:52 PM

I dont see what it gains him. If he wants to be a leader an have an impact maybe dont do silly childish. I personally think neither are good choices considering the country needs leadership right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 5:55 PM

I am a fan of players who I feel I can look up to, who I can relate to, and who has the qualities that I aspire to; not as much how great a player they are. A large number of the fans that have enjoyed Clemson football for the last 4o years are inspired by the clean program, and admirable conduct of most of the athletes.
If Steve Spurrier were made head coach of Clemson Football I would no longer be a fan.

Oct 27, 2020, 5:58 PM

Sucks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic