Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nobel on the horizon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Nobel on the horizon

Dec 14, 2020, 4:57 PM

A Christmas vaccine miracle, no wars, peace deal in the Middle East. Thank you President Trump!!

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1338532715231121410?s=20

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One would have a hard time disagreeing, unless you are an

Dec 14, 2020, 5:01 PM

POS AOC-agreeing snowflake...Im shur we shall see many attempts at that here

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

You two sound triggered. Do you need a safe space?***

Dec 14, 2020, 5:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: You two sound triggered. Do you need a safe space?***

Dec 14, 2020, 10:42 AM

Spaces that I have considered “safe” would terrify you, and other men of this country that consume lots of soy.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2020, 6:32 PM

Now complain about me not offering you the military discount.

Re: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2020, 6:37 PM

Found one! Here’s your soy smoothie.

What about your 10% discount sir?***

Dec 14, 2020, 6:38 PM

Re: What about your 10% discount sir?***

Dec 14, 2020, 9:02 PM

Re: You two sound triggered. Do you need a safe space?***

Dec 14, 2020, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: You two sound triggered. Do you need a safe space?*** ]

Spaces that I have considered “safe” would terrify you, and other men of this country that consume lots of soy.

I'm going to assume you're talking about that white van the creepy dude down the street puts you in from time to time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Bet ya $100 he doesn't get a Nobel.

Dec 14, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to One would have a hard time disagreeing, unless you are an ]

And boy, look at the sad sycophantic Likes of this post. CUinTulsa? Really? You think Trump should get a Nobel Prize? Hahaha.

It's amazing how many people here still fellate this president by quietly showing how highly they think of him with a simple like of a dumb post.

Only a superb fool thinks Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Prize. Quote that. Bookmark it. It's true. Get real. He didn't bring us this vaccine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Nobel on the horizon

Dec 14, 2020, 6:03 PM

Trump has been very erratic and very unpresidential, but he has been under siege before even taking office. I think he does indeed deserve credit for pushing the vaccine. The Feds provided I believe $2 billion up front to encourage the drug companies to forge ahead with research into the vaccine. The scientists who developed the vaccine and the volunteers who received the vaccine deserve the lions share
of the credit, but Trump does deserve credit for pushing this along. He also deserves credit for the Middle East initiatives. He will get scant credit. Instead Biden/Harris who took down Trump appear on the cover of Time as Person of the Year- for what? Winning an election? Neither are in office and yet have already received this honor. I believe Obama got the Nobel after winning in 2008. Again without taking office. Trump is not without faults, but he has done some good things too. Biden/Harris have yet to do anything short of winning an election. The scientists deserve Person of the Year in my opinion.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 8:38 PM

I agree. Totally.

Joe hid in his bunker and let Trump repeatedly punch himself in the d!ck until Trump lost the election. Then he stayed there while Trump continued to punch himself in the d!ck over and over again in court making a fool of himself. Joe will undoubtedly keep hiding out as long as Trump wants to occupy center stage (undoubtedly still punching away at his own junk, as ever) while Joe himself quietly does the largely pre-determined moving and shaking of the Dem power-brokers on Zoom meetings. (Which actually includes scant few true progressives...who are getting the door slammed in their faces, as usual. Joe's a do-as-little-as-possible status quo establishment business politico to his core. Those who think he's some sort of closet Commie are idiots. How does anyone think he survived 44 years in Washington?)

Kamala might as well be in Witness Protection, she's been so quiet.

How does that make them People of the Year? The only thing those scientists did was create a vaccine that could potentially save 20 or 30 million lives...and, Oh Yeah, save the tottering economies of the entire Western World. No biggie. Joe and Kamala held serve in a political race that was all about Trump's myriad unforced errors. Period.

Hey, I will agree with that. I can't stand the man and have

Dec 14, 2020, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Nobel on the horizon ]

watched in horror at times over the last 4 years. And he has completely embarrassed himself with the post election crap. But I will give credit where it's due. I do think he helped push the vaccine through in record time. And standing up to China? ... I'm all for it, way overdue.

I don't post much in this Pol/Rel forum, but I've been telling people for months... if he would just dial it back a hair... STFUp at times... get off Twitter... act just a tad presidential... don't always try so hard to be a total azzhole... he coulda won re-election easily. Easily.

But he couldn't do it. He just couldn't help himself. He doesn't have it in him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Dec 15, 2020, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Nobel on the horizon ]

rons1® said:

Trump has been very erratic and very unpresidential, but he has been under siege before even taking office. I think he does indeed deserve credit for pushing the vaccine. The Feds provided I believe $2 billion up front to encourage the drug companies to forge ahead with research into the vaccine. The scientists who developed the vaccine and the volunteers who received the vaccine deserve the lions share
of the credit,.

In fact, Pfizer was not a part of Warp Speed and took no money from the U.S. Govt. They funded their own research.

Pfizer has made this clear time and time again yet Trump and his Administration continues to mislead the country about this vaccine. Kayleigh McEnany has already called the Pfizer vaccine "The Trump Vaccine."

I will not miss the most lying, dishonest administration in our history.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 6:11 PM

We're still at war in Afghanistan. Trump fought the same ones as Obama basically. ANyway, you have a better chance of lotto. Trump had little to do with the vaccine. That said, should Angela Merkel get the prize since Germany is responsible and she runs Germany? She may need to be considered.

Dec 14, 2020, 11:17 PM

Carlsbad® said:

We're still at war in Afghanistan. Trump fought the same ones as Obama basically. ANyway, you have a better chance of lotto. Trump had little to do with the vaccine. That said, should Angela Merkel get the prize since Germany is responsible and she runs Germany? She may need to be considered.

Ask ISIS, that JV team that Obama sat by and watched occupy huge chunks of Iraq and Syria, who was tougher on their sorry arses. Trump drove me nuts, but he let the military kick ###. We are still in the same wars, but please don’t compare Obama’s efforts to Trump’s. I still like Obama’s red line, no red line in Syria. Obama was weak. Ask Iran if they’re pleased with the election results. I’d say that’s a big yes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not.

Dec 14, 2020, 6:18 PM

It will look great in his new Oval Office set that he'll be broadcasting from at Mar-A-Lago these next few years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why not.

Dec 14, 2020, 6:19 PM

Radio? Daytime?

Dec 14, 2020, 9:10 PM

Trump would never go so low. Prime time, baby. Prime time. This is a TV star we're talking about. Lights. Cameras. ########.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s not going to happen...but

Dec 14, 2020, 6:36 PM

if they were to give Trump a Nobel prize it would make the award completely worthless going forward...sort of like the medal of freedom after it was given to RL.

Re: It’s not going to happen...but

Dec 14, 2020, 6:53 PM

Ummmm....worthless after Gore and Obama

So you're saying even if Trump gets it, it's meaningless?***

Dec 14, 2020, 8:59 PM

Re: So you're saying even if Trump gets it, it's meaningless?***

Dec 14, 2020, 10:26 PM

Yes. It only matters to soy boys, I see you’re interested.

Dec 14, 2020, 7:27 PM

He does not need to actually win one Keowee, he can just tell people he already did, just like when he was Time's man of the year and had a fake cover printed and framed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 8:15 PM

That was pretty awesome. I need a copy for my space on the assembly line.

Do you have a printer at home?

Dec 14, 2020, 8:20 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 9:16 PM

You only get Nobel Prizes if you are a fake-a$$ liberal sucking up in the echo chamber to all the rest of them that give each other awards.

Dec 15, 2020, 11:25 AM

Ummm, "a Christmas vaccine miracle" came about because of Pfizer, not Trump. Pfizer was not a part of Operation Warp Speed and took no govt. funding.

But you go ahead and give Trump the credit, whatever makes you sleep well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 11:29 AM

Go ahead and make him a priest while you are at it. Holding a bible with boarded up church windows in the background.

Dec 15, 2020, 11:32 AM

Is an upside down bible considered a sign of distress like with a flag? Would be appropriate.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic