Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My hatred of Notre Dame is only ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,615

My hatred of Notre Dame is only ....

Nov 14, 2020, 6:46 PM

Surpassed by my hatred for South Carolina chicken hawks! Clemson and Boston College have had a tremendous amount of respect for each other and the programs and fan bases have gotten along very well and normally I would love nothing more than to see BC beat ND but the truth of the matter is this year we need Miami and Notre Dame to win out and for Notre Dame to be in the top three and from Miami to be in the top 10. After re-watching our game against Notre Dame and watching this game tonight I have no doubt that we will kick their ### if we are healthy going into the ACCCG!!!

As a sidenote, it’s gonna be interesting and fun to see what happens over the next 3 to 5 years with this coaching staff at Boston College!

The ACC needs North Carolina, Boston College, NC State, Virginia Tech, Miami, and FSU to step things up and be better! Contrary to what a lot of you think it would make us better as well!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My hatred of Notre Dame is only ....

Nov 14, 2020, 7:48 PM

Please do not start the we will beat their #####, etc. Some of y’all said that last time and it did not happen. I know we were beat up and short handed but they did whip us on both lines. So temper your expectations. Just hope we win , but better get by FSU first.

Nov 14, 2020, 7:51 PM

We will beat them like a red headed stepchild. Is that ok since I didn’t say a$$?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 8:11 PM

CUGRAD1980 said:

We will beat them like a red headed stepchild. Is that ok since I didn’t say a$$?

I am a red headed step child. Is that supposed to make me less than others?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My hatred of Notre Dame is only ....***

Nov 14, 2020, 8:13 PM

Re: My hatred of Notre Dame is only ....***

Nov 14, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: My hatred of Notre Dame is only .... ]

Nov 14, 2020, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: My hatred of Notre Dame is only .... ]

For all of us who are not red headed stepchildren, would you please explain from your first hand experience how bad your beatings have been so that we know better what to expect the next time Clemson plays Notre Dame?

Nov 14, 2020, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: My hatred of Notre Dame is only .... ]

I’m usually quite measured with my observations and predictions, but that game was on the road, we were missing TL and Ross on offense and Ngata nor Ladson Have lived up to potential yet because of injuries, the OL has been suspect but they have been helped by some rather anemic and vanilla and questionable playcalling, not to mention other offense of injuries, plus all the guys we were missing on defense and lost during the game, and a few untimely penalties, and some suspect officiating, and ETN’s fumbles/TD’s versus BC and Notre Dame were caused by DJ because of having the ball too high, and I think the defense trying to do too much and out of sync thinking they need to make up for Trevor being out, and some general just not playing well in the last couple of games, and a few other turnovers and I think it just all adds up to us kicking their butt if we are healthy going into the ACCCG.

We had so many things against us and had so many negatives in the game and still could and should have won it in regulation because of extremely questionable playcalling with a seven point lead and the ball with less than 2 1/2 minutes to go.

Notre Dame look good against us but we did a lot to help them and they had a heart a fight against Boston College than we did and other teams they have beaten we’re actually pretty crappy teams and Notre Dame was jacked up for that game last weekend against us.

I really think we are a superior team and if we are healthy and go out and play and even remotely clean game I think we easily beat them in a rematch.

That’s not orange colored glasses. Trust me anyone that knows me knows that I don’t post on here with orange colored glasses. I’ll get slammed all the time and called negative for simply being rational reasonable and objective about our play on the field! But all things considered if we are healthy and play even remotely close to our potential we kick their ###!

Time will tail! I could be wrong. I’m not wrong a lot, but I am wrong sometimes! LOL! We shall see!

Let’s be honest, we had a lot of missing players gave them a lot of help played an ugly ball game still should’ve won in regulation and finally lost in double overtime. They played their best game in years and gave it everything they had and still should’ve lost. They do not have the ability to blow us out. We could easily blow them out if healthy and playing up to our standard. So yeah, if we’re healthy and show up and play even remotely like we are capable of playing, we will kick their ###!

I’m not going to predict a score but I think we win by 10+ and if Venables makes the kind of adjustments I know he can and we get a few sacks on Ian Book and bang him around a little bit we could easily win by 17+.

They're talking

Nov 14, 2020, 8:01 PM

I guess some of their fans are saying how nobody would be talking about the ACC if notre dame wasn't in the conference.

They need to be reminded how the ACC has had 3 national titles without notre dame in the conference.

They need to be reminded how they've been flirting with the ACC (and yes, with swofford's help) and how the ACC has survived without them.

These delusional people wouldn't have a season without the ACC.

Re: They're talking

Nov 14, 2020, 9:58 PM

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/notre-dame-saved-college-football-espn

Re: They're talking

Nov 14, 2020, 10:22 PM

You can post your propaganda all you want.

We're not buying it.

I agree except fsu can suck it

Nov 14, 2020, 10:01 PM

for a few years

#### them and their karate chop bullshiite !!!

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic