Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Final Thoughts On Josh Belk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

My Final Thoughts On Josh Belk

May 24, 2018, 8:35 AM

After reading his comments on his visit to Coot-ville I have some final words for that young man....

"This time it was just like business, like how big of an impact I can make on a team right away if the rule is passed where transfers can play right away," Belk said.

Well Josh, business is best when its kept honest. Dabo, and the Clemson Football program dedicated and committed itself to your development and well being on and off the field. You looked a gift horse in the mouth kid. I don't wish you good luck, I bid you good riddance.

"Growing up as a little kid, I was a Carolina fan. I know I had mentioned in one of my other interviews, I had a closet full of Carolina stuff"

You're going to wish to Ronald McDonald that you'd have never played for a clown like Will Muschamp. I cannot wait to put that 15 wins in a row over your silly little program. It will be humourous when Paul Finebaum has a melt down when Clemson continues to rake in the National Championship Trophy. Trust me, when I watch the Finebaum meltdown I will think of you Josh Belk.

"Right now with the fronts and the schemes that they run, with my versatility, and my speed, quickness, and power, I can play up to three different positions and I would be like a huge asset to the team,"Belk said.

No Josh my boy, with the schemes that they run you'll be lucky to beat the Citadel. No single man is a huge asset to a team if he doesn't understand the definition of team. Besides, from the reports we've been gathering you won't be much of an impact at all. Your work ethic was pitiful at best while at Clemson. From what I've heard, you've tried to quit several times during practice because you felt it was too much work for you. Keep one thing in mind about Clemson, at Clemson WE BUST OURS TO KICK YOURS. You'll know the full meaning of that come November my dear little quitter.

"Belk, who received an unconditional release, says he's just looking for the program that can help him be most successful."

Josh, you silly little man. You threw the candy in the trash and kept the wrapper. You've abandoned a prime program for some abysmal program that has 119 years of Football embarrassment. When they have the annual celebration of their only conference title from 1969, I want you to ask yourself just how successful the players were from 1970 on. Please take your time as I know you'll need it with your low IQ and everything. Just let us know how the agony of defeat feels every year with barely becoming bowl eligible.

Finally, I'd like to give the biggest middle finger to Belk's attorney and classless Will Muschamp. I guarantee you that Will Muschamp will limp away with his feelings hurt this coming November in Death Valley.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: My Final Thoughts On Josh Belk

May 24, 2018, 8:40 AM

Charged up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2021, 3:36 PM

Big Fish in A Small Pond Syndrome - it sadly happens so frequently that there is an old saying about it.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 24, 2018, 8:44 AM

Nice read! Go Tigers

May 24, 2018, 9:10 AM

". . . We Bust Ours To Kick Yours . . ."

Where have I heard that before? Hmmm . . .

Don't know, but I like it!

Go, Tigers! BYOG!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The more this kid talks...

May 24, 2018, 9:23 AM

the more insight we gain into why he REALLY left the Clemson program (and it has absolutely NOTHING to do wit ha sick relative as was originally reported).

That's merely a desperate and weak-a$$ attempt to get the NCAA to grant a hardship waiver so he doesn't have to sit out a year.

Belk wants immediate and significant playing time as a true freshman; something he came to realize that he wasn't likely going to get at Clemson.

No wonder he hired an attorney.

Again...good riddance !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Got to think, going to UGA...

May 24, 2018, 10:46 AM

is putting a hole in his story of needing to be closer to home for his sick mom to the NCAA...that hardship wavier may have sailed...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So wherever he goes, he will probably just play 2 years.

May 24, 2018, 8:22 PM

He will sit this year and then play 2 years and then go to the NFL.

Re: So wherever he goes, he will probably just play 2 years.

May 25, 2018, 11:19 AM

HIGHLY DOUBTFUL AND HIGHLY UNLIKELY... In order to go to the NFL you require a strong work ethic and a general sense of team work.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

He may have those. There are plenty of transfers..

May 25, 2018, 11:30 AM

who had great NFL careers. To be honest, none of us really know much about this kid.

I'm not saying he's Demetrius Summers part II..

May 24, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to The more this kid talks... ]

We will find out if the coots have to lure him out of his dorm with candy and drive him to his classes in a golf cart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just read an article

May 24, 2018, 9:43 AM

Stating at least one member of the usc coaching staff was in contact with him while at Clemson. Now they are also saying there are financial reasons for him wanting to be closer to home as well. He is traveling to ugay today with his employer and lawyer which I find really strange as well. Man I hope some how the NCAA crucify usc and belk!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume DaBO will be interviewed by NCAA..

May 24, 2018, 10:11 AM

as to what actually went down and whether NCAA will grant Belk a free pass to play immediately.

Be Patient!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo will say no more to anyone about this.

May 24, 2018, 10:36 AM

Dabo does not and will not say another work to anyone about this situation including the NCAA. He's clean and that's how he will stay. Belk and USuCk are the NCAA's problem now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo will say no more to anyone about this.

May 24, 2018, 11:21 AM

Dabo will tell the NCAA if cheating was going on that's what honest people do

Neither of us can prove our opinion...

May 25, 2018, 5:01 PM

but Dabo is smart enough to stay out of such trashy dealings.

Let me ask you this, do you honestly think Dabo wants to be remember like we remember Monty Kiffen? If you don't know why we remember this POS as we do then use your google.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, like Mackey says, we just hope he gets his

May 24, 2018, 10:43 AM

education and is happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Well, like Mackey says, we just hope he gets his

May 24, 2018, 11:20 AM

You have a stiff one for Mickey. What's your problem ?

May 24, 2018, 8:24 PM

Chesty, I agree with every thing you stated.
Thank you for your service! Many younger people could take a lesson or 2 from your strait to tje point logic and quit acting like they haven't thought exactly what your saying yet don't have the brass to state it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 11:40 AM

Them coots have a long and recent history of drug dealing and robbing their teammates at gun point. I hope the kid doesn’t get swept up in that.

That's kinda harsh

May 25, 2018, 12:09 PM

but I can't disagree with anything you've said.

Now that's an A$$ kickin'! Well done.***

May 25, 2018, 1:27 PM

Well-adjusted adult right there

May 25, 2018, 1:36 PM

May 25, 2018, 3:19 PM

Josh who?

Belk. It's breaking news, but he is leaving possibly.

May 25, 2018, 3:23 PM

Stay by your computer.

Correction

May 25, 2018, 3:41 PM

Chesty,
One thing you said needs attention:

“Josh, you silly little MAN.”

A person with his reputed work ethic and lack of honesty is a BOY at best, a CHILD most likely.

May 25, 2018, 3:42 PM

I can't imagine how heartbroken Josh Belk is going to be when he gets on the tigernet message boards and reads all of these messages about him

What's really going to anger Belk is when he is....

May 25, 2018, 3:52 PM

making his millions in a few years and Chesty is still holding a grudge and won't have a beer with him.

May 25, 2018, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: My Final Thoughts On Josh Belk ]

"I can't imagine how heartbroken Josh Belk is going to be when he gets on the tigernet message boards and reads all of these messages about him"

Sounds like someone is going to have to read it to him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic