Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 2,664

Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.

Jan 21, 2021, 2:04 PM

We definitely saw an uptick in recruiting the last time we did this, maybe it’s time to do it again. If the players got their own operations building with a slide and indoor golf simulator I’m guessing Brad would bring in a top 5 recruiting class every year. We could easily add this on to the existing LJC structure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.

Jan 21, 2021, 2:10 PM

As long as I get the first chance to take a crowbar to the deadseats... pictured here in grey

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure 18 year old recruits would like a slide

Jan 21, 2021, 2:11 PM

because they're kids. That's not our target demographic though. Recruiting straight out of high school is a thing of the past, and frankly, taking advantage of the decision making of high schoolers.

We need something to impress 20-21 year-old transfers, that's the Clemson blueprint

:)

No we need a balance of both

Jan 21, 2021, 2:13 PM

The slide attracts the younger kids while the indoor golf simulator attracts the cagey veteran transfers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I stand corrected.

Jan 21, 2021, 2:16 PM

You truly thought of everything. Maybe some BINGO rooms for the grad transfers! Guys yelling "BINGO" might be distracting during press conferences, but not enough media members attend those anyway

The media thing is disappointing. I don’t understand how

Jan 21, 2021, 2:22 PM

people would choose their family over participating in an extremely important post-game press conference.

Now that you mention it, it’s pretty sad that anyone would ever prioritize work over their families.

Jan 22, 2021, 1:44 PM

Obviously, this only applies to our basketball coaches. Football coaches get a pass, since it’s football and is thus more important than family or really anything else in the world.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I don't even know what you're talking about***

Jan 22, 2021, 3:27 PM

Likewise.***

Jan 22, 2021, 4:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

^ Smartest thing you posted all day.***

Jan 22, 2021, 5:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Then why did you respond with that nonsense?***

Jan 22, 2021, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Likewise.*** ]

I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville

Jan 21, 2021, 2:22 PM

and turn Little John into loft-style condos for the Football players. Can you imagine showing potential recruits the dorms with 30 foot ceilings and full height views of death valley?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s that attitude that causes our players to turn the ball

Jan 21, 2021, 2:26 PM

over 20 times in a game and lose. If you would support basketball like you do football then we would’ve won by 20+ points last night.

I'll try harder next time.***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:32 PM

Thank you***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:34 PM

I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville

Jan 22, 2021, 1:30 PM

and turn Little John into loft-style condos for the Football players. Can you imagine showing potential recruits the dorms with 50-foot ceilings and full-height views of death valley and an indoor water park where the courts are? Also, the practice court annex could be complete filled with those little plastic balls like at McDonals Playland, but they would be orange and Purple. This would probably set some sort of record, but anyway recruits would go ape #### for this kind of thing.

Re: I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville

Jan 21, 2021, 3:15 PM [ in reply to I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville ]

And put a slide in from the Upper Deck North concession area to Littlejohn wood really bring the recruits in.

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn. Yeah baby

Jan 21, 2021, 3:42 PM

Keep putting lipstick on that pig.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn. Yeah baby

Jan 21, 2021, 8:26 PM

No lipstick please.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

It’s great to see that you are finally realizing the importance of facilities.***

Jan 21, 2021, 11:28 PM

You left out a deal-sealer for those five stars:

Aug 29, 2013, 12:30 PM

an indoor women pool!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.

Jan 22, 2021, 5:56 AM

On a side note, I think the slide is pretty lame.

YOU ARE CRITICIZING FOOTBALL?!?

Jan 22, 2021, 1:45 PM

How dare you!

I think he was just criticizing the slide, not football. Hth***

Jan 22, 2021, 3:14 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 2,664
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic