Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 342

Last night...

Jan 12, 2021, 8:07 AM

was probably the first college football natty game I've not watched in my lifetime. I started watching the VEVO live 70s concert video channel on Pluto TV around 3:30 yesterday and never turned it off until we went to bed.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last night...

Jan 12, 2021, 8:08 AM

Pretty good footage?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On rare occasion they show one of the official videos with

Jan 12, 2021, 8:16 AM

studio recording, but the vast majority are live concert clips with versions of songs I've never seen before. Wife and I kept saying we'd watch one more then flip the channel, but the next video would pop up and we were mesmerized. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...the best music content on TV comes from the free streaming apps Pluto, XUMP, and Tubi. Aside from sports, I could live without a cable line up. We have YouTubeTV, but I rarely find anything I want to watch and Clemson athletics is 100% of the reason I keep it. I'm definitely not going to want to miss us hoisting that basketball natty trophy this year, you know.

Sorry, XUMO.***

Jan 12, 2021, 8:17 AM

do those post an upcoming schedule?***

Jan 12, 2021, 8:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the things I DON'T like about those apps.

Jan 12, 2021, 8:42 AM

They show what's on and what's coming next on their channel guides, but not a further out view. Also, I can't record from those apps. Tubi has a lot of on demand content so it's not a worry, but Pluto and XUMO are are catch it or miss it. The other thing I think you would absolutely love is the Austin Music Live channel on XUMO. Since covid, it's a lot of reruns and I bet I've seen every band they have at this point, but the vast majority of their offerings would be right up your alley. Most of those live shows are bands you never heard of because they're local to Austin, but then you wonder why because they're fantastic. Carolyn Wonderland was the only artist that I knew before I started watching that channel.

Re: Last night...

Jan 12, 2021, 8:09 AM

On a different note, DeVonta Smith is the best college WR I have ever seen. He is freak.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched that new Ted Danson show,

Jan 12, 2021, 8:29 AM

but started too early. I flipped it to ESPN and just could not get past the pregame stuff so I watched some craziness on Netflix. I did keep up with the score.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only time last night I saw a score was at the half.

Jan 12, 2021, 8:43 AM

Went to be not knowing for sure who won.

wait, there was a game last night?

Jan 12, 2021, 9:06 AM

woke up to pee in the middle of the night and checked the score

suck it suckeyes!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

If'n I was a betting man

Jan 12, 2021, 9:10 AM

I would have bet the farm on Alabama last night. I just felt like OSU put their entire season on beating Clemson and didn't have any steam left for anyone else.

Eh, two farms sounds like a LOT of work.***

Jan 12, 2021, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 342
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic