Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korey Foreman gonna be regretting his 'playing around'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1

Korey Foreman gonna be regretting his 'playing around'

May 6, 2020, 9:51 AM

He was sitting in the golden chair and now thinks roaming campuses to pick up free souvenirs and getting all kinds of praise & promises (and lies) is more important than being "ALL IN" with the elite Tigers. I wonder if he really thinks Dabo is going to wait around for him to come back? I say "deserving" all those trips is the wrong attitude for a Clemson man---talent level be d@mned.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Korey Foreman gonna be regretting his 'playing around'

May 6, 2020, 9:55 AM

can the take souvenirs. seems we got in trouble once for giving some visitors shirts once

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2020, 10:02 AM

Giving away a sweat shirt to football recruit that was freezing from a change in weather. That is one violation that I can handle. The poor girl got ridiculed for it but she did exactly what I would have done for a recruit that was cold. That was the christian thing to do. I can wear that violation proudly. Go Tigers.

May 6, 2020, 10:06 AM

Who was the recruit do you remember?

May 7, 2020, 12:01 PM

Nkemdick

Dude...

May 6, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman gonna be regretting his 'playing around' ]

we once got in trouble for giving a kid on an official visit an extra serving of ice cream.

The NCAA has their collective heads stuck so far up their own a$$, they have to look through their belly buttons in order to see where they're walking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Dude...

May 6, 2020, 3:00 PM

Don’t forget using confetti. SMDH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's going to be hard for you to make friends

May 6, 2020, 10:02 AM

with that attitude.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

May 6, 2020, 10:04 AM

Don't think Dabo waits for anybody. That's why he extended several offer after KF decommitted. Think we all knew deep down this could happen with this kid. Too much distance and time for that to be a good chance of sticking.

May 6, 2020, 10:09 AM

I say that Foreman should have done what Dabo and BV told him he should do, and take his visits, and if he still felt that Clemson was the right place for him then commit. I'm sure that Dabo and BV would have put that position on hold until a time when they had to pull the trigger on who ever was ready to be a Tiger. I guess his decision was to pisss off our coaches by committing and decommitting, and I don't think that Dabo would trust a second commitment from Korey Foreman even if he was a 10 star recruit....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Clemson coaches tell everyone, "We're careful before

May 6, 2020, 10:24 AM

we offer, so you be careful before you commit." It's a promise to each other: "We stop recruiting, you stop looking." Breaking that deal was not a good thing to start with, and the "I've earned it" comment was the worst of all reasons. I have no idea what the staff is thinking of him, and I have no idea what kind of conversation it would take for them to re-offer, but reading between the lines, the staff wrote him off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2020, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman gonna be regretting his 'playing around' ]

I suppose if his desire was to generate attention he played it right: attention for committing to a top program, attention for “de-committing”, attention when he takes his 5 officials, attention when he narrows it to his final 3 and probably attention when he waits until signing day +1 to announce. I’m glad recruiting changed to the point where coaches don’t wake up on signing day wondering if they get half their commits.

Disagree

May 6, 2020, 12:41 PM

I hear he has a lot of “people” around him chirping about where he should go, he should take visits, etc so let’s give the kid a bit a grace that maybe he’s made a mistake but he is not evil or useless or unethical. Trust me, I know what you’re going to say as I’ve heard it before.

Question though, if this young man was the kind of kid our coaches felt worthy of an offer due to his football skills and personal character, why do you feel he has suddenly become unworthy of an offer? If he really is as bad a person as you tend to suggest, are our coaches so bad at understanding the young men they recruit that they didn’t see red flags?

I think we are still in a great position to sign him and hope we do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disagree

May 6, 2020, 1:26 PM

It's also not like we haven't signed people before that had previously been committed somewhere else. Interesting how when a recruit decommits from another school and commits to us that the talk on this board isn't of how that recruit is all about drama, doesn't know how to keep his word, and has low character.

May 6, 2020, 9:52 PM

I have said before I don’t like that we still recruit kids who have committed elsewhere but we will drop a commit who still takes visits. Seems duplicitous to me a little bit. Can’t have it both ways.

May 6, 2020, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Disagree ]

Nope didn’t suggest he was a bad kid at all. I was saying IF he was the kind to seek out attention then he did the right plan. It just reminded me of 10-15 years ago how nobody really knew who was going where on signing day. I definitely think the coaches have a much better handle on what might happen. I believe Foreman might even have committed when he did because he wanted to make Dabo and V happy. They may have known deep down that he wasn’t even sure what he really wanted. No ill will at all towards that guy he’ll be a stud wherever he goes. And if it’s Clemson I’d love that too.

Remember how you used to call out a player during

May 6, 2020, 10:25 AM

every football game, the same player, and went on and on about how you didn't think he was any good and you thought he sucked at football, but then that player got drafted in the 3rd round of the NFL draft this year? Remember that? I don't think you have any idea what "Clemson man" means.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Remember how you used to call out a player during

May 6, 2020, 10:50 AM

Isn’t Foreman taking one of his officials at Clemson??? Anyone here that thinks they will stop recruiting him is not very informed of how college football works. Shaq Smith did the exact same thing and still ended up at Clemson. I hope KF comes back and is much more productive than Shaq Smith was, but I don’t lose sleep over a 17-18yr old being fickle.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK about the list of officials, but I do expect each...

May 6, 2020, 11:00 AM

situation is separate in the staff's eyes & likely driven by the conversation Dabo had with the player when they balked.

Shaq's coach, mentor, father, Cory Robinson, created that situation when he was hired by UMD. The man was the man in Shaq's life at Next Level Nation.

“Growing up in Maryland, my father wasn’t really in my life,” Smith said. “There were some things my mom couldn’t teach me. There were some things a male can teach you. When Cory came into my life, that’s the role he kind of played from then on.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm telling you right now and you can take it to the bank...

May 6, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Remember how you used to call out a player during ]

if one of these other DE's Clemson has offered commits, CF will be SOL and Clemson will absolutely cancel his official visit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Korey, with a K...

May 6, 2020, 11:13 AM

but agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is CF?***

May 6, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I'm telling you right now and you can take it to the bank... ]

Corey Foreman.***

May 6, 2020, 11:45 AM

Uhhh...that's Korey, with a K.

May 6, 2020, 11:52 AM

;)

Werd.***

May 6, 2020, 12:01 PM

Doesn't matter, Biggie has told you right now and you

May 6, 2020, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Who is CF?*** ]

can take it to the bank.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's not nice...***

May 6, 2020, 11:50 AM

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

May 6, 2020, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Doesn't matter, Biggie has told you right now and you ]

My bad, I thought GWP was mocking you, then remembered...

May 6, 2020, 11:54 AM

he's not that funny.

GWP mocks everybody...

May 6, 2020, 11:56 AM

It's when he doesn't mock you that you should be worried.

I've never felt more seen***

May 6, 2020, 11:57 AM

I have photos of you that can help.***

May 6, 2020, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Please forward to my tmale asap.

May 6, 2020, 12:30 PM

signed, cutigerbob®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

He gets in a lucky shot, now & then, but it's volume driven.***

May 6, 2020, 12:00 PM [ in reply to GWP mocks everybody... ]

Definitely a machine gunner &...

May 6, 2020, 12:12 PM

Not a sniper.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

May 6, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Remember how you used to call out a player during ]

Bingo!!! One thing that I never do, and it chaps my @@@ when I hear/read that someone is talking crap about a player that chose to wear the Paw. That player would have never been playing at Clemson if our coaches wouldn't have ask them to be a Tiger. And not one of our players just run out on the field telling our coaches that he is going to play and that's That. Every player on the field is there only bc our coaches told them to go and play the position. With that being the actual way that it all happens, why in the H&11 would someone want to talk crap about a player that was told to go out and do their best, and their best is all they have to give!!!! Fans, leave those players alone, talk crap about the ones that you taught if your need is to talk crap about a kid and their ability!!!

May 6, 2020, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Remember how you used to call out a player during ]

Methinks coachmac needs to elevate his scouting game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably hard when the highest level you’ve coached is

May 7, 2020, 1:06 AM

Middle schools girls basketball

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

May 6, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Remember how you used to call out a player during ]

May 6, 2020, 10:54 AM

That ship has sailed.Time to move on.

Korey Foreman...

May 6, 2020, 11:07 AM

has some handlers in his ear and they are giving him bad advice.

The Clemson tain waits for no one.

Re: Korey Foreman...

May 6, 2020, 11:42 AM

I hope the Clemson tain is missing an r and not a t . Otherwise , our recruiters should reevaluate their position from a recruit's perspective .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Korey Foreman...I agree 100%

May 6, 2020, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Korey Foreman... ]

even though I dont know what a "tain" is. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate posts like this

May 6, 2020, 11:26 AM

Yeah he probably shouldn't have committed earlier if he wasn't truly all in, but he's still a teenager and a lot has changed since he committed. This is probably the most important decision he's had to make in his life up to this point, so who are you to sit around and judge the kid for trying to make the right one?

If he ends up coming to Clemson, great. If not, we will move on and be fine. Neither of those scenarios warrant bashing the kid on a message board.

May 6, 2020, 11:33 AM

Some people are okay with mediocrity.

Maybe he is okay winning 6 games per year at the real USC?

Dabo will fill that spot. He don’t play the Johnny 5 Star games... see Justin Flowe playing for a pac 12 after thought...

Lately Dabo’s fall back options are pretty legit anyways.

So, a teenager is uncommitted way before the early signs period

May 6, 2020, 11:37 AM

And wants to visit some other colleges and somehow he’s now a bad person?

Not only that, he now has "handlers" and all.

May 6, 2020, 11:44 AM

Did he not have handlers a few weeks ago when he was still committed? Have none of our other signees or commits ever have "handlers." Somehow the kids always magically get handlers as soon as they choose another school.

Re: So, a teenager is uncommitted way before the early signs period

May 7, 2020, 5:48 AM [ in reply to So, a teenager is uncommitted way before the early signs period ]

I don’t think it’s about good or bad. It’s about keeping your word just like the coaches do for these guys. I don’t think Dabo water tortured the kid for a commitment but I do think Dabo asked him to be sure he wanted to come to Clemson. People are to quick to go back on there word instead of following through with what they say.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

FIFY...

May 6, 2020, 11:52 AM

Coachmac thinks he’s sitting in the golden chair and now thinks roaming tnet for free to pick up information and spread all kinds of his thoughts and theories (and lies) is more important than being "ALL IN" by donating. I wonder if he really thinks tnet is going to wait around for him to come back if he left? I say "deserving" all those tnet features without donating is the wrong attitude for a Clemson man---lack of talent be d@mned.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

From where I sit...

May 6, 2020, 12:22 PM

You and your pack of Sewer Dwellers have a prime view of what you all really are...

OMG

May 6, 2020, 12:33 PM

your goofy

Are you a sewer dweller?

May 6, 2020, 1:04 PM

TIA!

Handsome?***

May 6, 2020, 12:49 PM [ in reply to From where I sit... ]

anyone think he did this b/c of new Image and Likeness rules***

May 6, 2020, 12:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: anyone think he did this b/c of new Image and Likeness rules***

May 6, 2020, 3:11 PM

That was my first thought

May 6, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to anyone think he did this b/c of new Image and Likeness rules*** ]

That was my first thought

May 6, 2020, 10:00 PM [ in reply to anyone think he did this b/c of new Image and Likeness rules*** ]

If people think Trevor would be worth $1.5M under NIL why would it affect Foreman negatively?

May 6, 2020, 11:04 PM

Didn't Foreman get a Tiger tattoo on his forearm?

May 7, 2020, 5:49 AM

Yes he did. ??

May 7, 2020, 6:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman gonna be regretting his 'playing around' ]

May 7, 2020, 7:55 AM

Foreman's forehead and forearm appear to be "All In"; his foreheart not so much.

What about his fore...

May 7, 2020, 8:52 AM

epidermis?

How do I delete that?***

May 7, 2020, 8:53 AM

Why would you? It could be some of your best work...

May 7, 2020, 9:09 AM

I mean, at one point, Mona Lisa was just a portrait.

You’re right. The largest organ deserves love too.***

May 7, 2020, 11:41 AM

in that case, you would really want to see the size of my

May 7, 2020, 11:48 AM

epidermis.

who? Neve heard of her.***

May 7, 2020, 7:05 AM

Replies: 66
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic