Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Knew we were going to be in a street fight after hearing ND QB & HC say:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,306

Knew we were going to be in a street fight after hearing ND QB & HC say:

Nov 8, 2020, 11:43 AM

* Book - We have had this game circled on our calendar since 30-3 loss in ACCCG.

* Coach - We have the same Oline back as we had in CFP Semi’s and losing 30-3 but now two years later they are bigger, stronger, wiser & ready.

Both were right & it showed but Tigers still were in it til very end even with 3-6 starters out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Knew we were going to be in a street fight after hearing ND QB & HC say:

Nov 8, 2020, 11:47 AM

It was the semi final game not ACCCG but regardless, we played well enough to win. Too many mistakes and really dissapointed in our defense letting them drive the ball 90 yards in 2 minutes. Cant believe it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Knew we were going to be in a street fight after hearing ND QB & HC say:

Nov 8, 2020, 12:00 PM

Even a broken clock is right two times a day. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

I hate that we spotted them 7 points with the turnover. And

Nov 8, 2020, 12:01 PM

That we couldn’t just man up and get a first down with 2 minutes left. Do that and we win or at least burned all their timeouts and gave them seconds to work with. We were in terrible shape as far as who was out and yet we were in it. Kudos to them for game plan and execution. But we were very much in it and should have put them away.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate that we spotted them 7 points with the turnover. And

Nov 8, 2020, 4:37 PM

We've regularly heard Dabo talk about practicing situational football. It's kind of odd that the OC with all his experience didn't have a few plays drawn up specifically to get those last 10 yards to close out the game. The only thing I can think of is they decided to be extra conservative and it unfortunately backfired.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate that we spotted them 7 points with the turnover. And

Nov 8, 2020, 4:43 PM

I honestly think they haven’t accepted the fact that DJ plays like a seasoned vet. That play calling at the final mins was the calling of not wanting a freshman QB to make a mistake. Well news flash..DJ is a generational talent...period.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Our guys played hard. Terrible night in the trenches for

Nov 8, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to I hate that we spotted them 7 points with the turnover. And ]

sure. But fought through all the obstacles and injuries and had it there to win!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,306
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic