Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just like Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,328

Just like Bama

Dec 5, 2016, 1:07 PM

I remember last year when we won ACC had all those people waiting for team at West Zone and then the amazing gathering in the Valley for pizza party and rankings show. Then they showed Saban and Bama and they just like no big deal, just another day at the office.

Turn to this year and reports are there were 3 people and 3 troopers when team arrived. Trust me I get it, it was 5:30 a.m., cold and raining. However, last year it could have been in the middle of a hurricane and thousands would have been there. I think that is just human nature, the first time is always the biggest. I guess kind of like a second wedding usually nothing like a first wedding.

I have to admit though, the basketball game would have been a good time to celebrate, so little disappointing that the attendance there was so sparse. At least thank team for what they have done so far (which has been incredible) and set the stage for where we going. Hopefully there will be a big send off for the Fiesta Bowl. I just remember last year the welcome homes and send off at the West Zone were awesome. People on bridge overpasses as team went to airport,etc. I am sure the team appreciated it and it looks go for recruits, etc.

Its playoff time and time to step up our game too!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year it was easier to get home from Charlotte to greet

Dec 5, 2016, 1:39 PM

to team when they arrived. The ACC took that way from us. Also, my 10:00am flight out of Orlando didn't home in time for basketball game either. I agree the turn-outs are disappointing but logistics had something to do with it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now they act like it's no big deal. But when Bama won the NC in 2009,

Dec 5, 2016, 2:09 PM

they flew their car flags all year long. I've been waiting for the day to return the favor. ALL. YEAR. LONG.

If they talk chit now, I'll remind them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,328
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic